GUILTY MO - Monica Sykes, 25, Berkeley, 27 Oct 2016 *Arrest*

Monica's parents are posting public posts to get attention on FB. Is it okay to post those links? I can't find a traditional "find" FB so that's why I'm asking.

Monica's parents are posting public posts to get attention on FB. Is it okay to post those links? I can't find a traditional "find" FB so that's why I'm asking.

Hi Ontario Mom.

The victim's family's SM is off limits.

Hopefully MSM will reach out to her and report it.

Thanks for asking before posting the links. :)

I helped with the search for Monica today, and we found absolutely nothing. Her parents are so strong. I cannot imagine looking in abandoned houses and under heaps of trash for my child. Monica, where are you?!

I hate when LE says no foul play suspected. Also, who goes out to buy candy at 7am? I'm sure it's just what she told her nephew. So scared for her mom. Terrible to know something happened to your child, to just gave them vanish. I'm guessing the boyfriend is involved.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Maybe the search for Monica will be on the news tonight- I forgot to mention that there was a camera crew from KSDK there, and I saw Regina being interviewed by them. Any exposure is good at this point. I don't want people to forget that this bright and beautiful young woman is still missing.

Whoever the driver of that white car is. That's where LE needs to look closer.

Thank you for posting this. I have finally been able to take a breath and sign-up. I'm not quite sure how this works, but believe this is a forum that can be used to provide and gain information regarding my daughter Monica Sykes disappearance.

Thank you for posting this. I have finally been able to take a breath and sign-up. I'm not quite sure how this works, but believe this is a forum that can be used to provide and gain information regarding my daughter Monica Sykes disappearance.
Thank you so much for joining!!! We are all here for you, and want nothing more than to find Moni. [emoji122]

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

We continue in the search for my daughter Monica Sykes. Every single opportunity we can to do foot searches we will do it.

http://www.kmov.com/story/34023977/volunteers-seek-to-ease-pain-of-family-with-missing-daughter

Thank you for joining. Can't even imagine how agonizing it would be to search for your missing child. Manu hugs, prayers and positive thoughts coming your way.

Has the police checked cameras around the area? To maybe get the license plate of the car or maybe some identifying marks?
Was she having issues with anyone? Boyfriend /ex or even girls in terms of harassment?
Has anyone taken and passed a lie detector test? Just wondering if there's any idea of what could be or not by having someone take the test.

I hope you find your dear daughter.

Just going back and going over all the info again (purse and ID left at home but assuming her phone went with her?). I may have missed that.

Who did she tell she was going out to get candy?
Did she mention which store?
Logistically, which would be the closest store she would have gone to?
Did anyone notice what she was wearing? What color top, jeans, leggings?
Was it actually the boyfriend or someone else in a white car? Has that been established?

I know, lots of questions but the more info we have here the better we're going to be able to help. Praying for Monica and her family.

So she went alone to get the candy? Where was it that she was seen by the nephew getting into the white car? Seems like an odd time to go for candy, IMO. Do we know how long she had been dating the boyfriend? Such a beautiful, petite little lady. Praying for her safe return.

They've kind of amended the "last seen with her boyfriend" statement, and are now saying she was last seen getting into a white car. She left her house that morning around 7-ish, saying she was going to buy some candy for her nephews (she lives with her sister and her sister's sons). The 6 year old nephew says he saw her getting into a "white car", but never stated it was the boyfriend's car one way or another. The boyfriend, however, does have a white car. I have some more information, but it hasn't been publicly released, so just PM me if anyone is interested in chatting off the record.

Were there any cameras in the area that may have gotten a better description on the vehicle (tag #), possibly outside of where she went that morning?

Whoever the driver of that white car is. That's where LE needs to look closer.

Thanks for sending me over, Ontario Mom! I apologize to all for not reading through the thread before asking the same questions previously asked (hard time sitting on my hands). It appears as though enough time has passed for LE to recover info from her cell phone. Has anything been released to the family regarding cell activity? Has anyone been named a POI?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back