MO - Myria Silva, 28, found murdered, Fort Leonard Wood, 10 Oct 2008

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Kathee, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Kathee

Kathee New Member

2. Loading...

3. Bree0372

Bree0372 Prayers for Tripp ~ Team Boom

This guy deserves everything that's coming to him, IMO. He has already admitted his guilt. :furious: :behindbar :furious:

Taken from the article/blog:

"Jermaine Johnson was arrested at Fort Leonard Wood on October 14th on seven charges related to Silva's death, they are: premeditated murder; adultery; kidnapping; intent to deceive or provide false statements; sodomy; assault with intent to inflict grievous bodily harm and obstructing justice."

4. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

http://www.waynesvilledailyguide.com/news/x529238583/Silva-murder-case-is-delayed

Wed May 13, 2009, 10:44 AM CDT

Details of the investigation are at the link. Note: For those that are unfamiliar with military lingo, a court martial trial is his trial for the murder of Myria.

5. EmMomma

EmMomma Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Soldiers' wives cheating is RAMPANT, usually during a deployment.
    My neighbor had another man living in her house WITH HER THREE KIDS while her husband was fighting a war for 15 months.
    I agree, though, that this guy should pay for his actions to the fullest extent of the law.

6. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

Yes I agree EmMomma, he should and will pay for his crime to the fullest extent of the law. I was pleased to see he is being tried in a military court. I see Leavenworth in his future..until the day he dies more than likely.

As to the other info you provided in your post, oh yes girl, you wouldn't believe the carp I've heard and seen. sheesh.

7. OkieGranny

OkieGranny <b><span style="color:#660033;">WS Forum Coordinat Forum Coordinators

From August 2009:

http://www.pulaskicountydaily.com/f...rs-for-killing-another-soldiers-wife-cms-1175