NOTGUILTY MO - Savannah Leckie, 16, found deceased, Theodosia, 18 July 2017 * mom arrested*

Just my 2 cents. Just because she’s on the spectrum doesn’t mean she didn’t make a hidden SM account. I don’t know how I really feel about this one yet. I hope she’s found safe soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yikes, this case is feeling very ....off...or different than others.

Does the mom have a boyfriend?

Savannah took a lot of personal items with her....she had to have had a ride then, but man it seems so rural out there. I'd get her computer to a professional ASAP and get that deleted history recovered.

Do we know when the last time Savannah was seen by someone other than her mother?

I do not but i believe there is a comment from an older lady that was beating herself up about not taking Savannah to church with her. She said Savannah and for some reason said no.
Do we know when the last time Savannah was seen by someone other than her mother?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It's very sad when the issue of the missing child becomes less important than what everyone else is going through. I sure hope Savannah is okay and is found very soon. Poor sweet girl!

It's very sad when the issue of the missing child becomes less important than what everyone else is going through. I sure hope Savannah is okay and is found very soon. Poor sweet girl!

By this I mean those around her!

I'm pretty new to this site so I have a question. On these help find Facebook pages is it usually a family member or family friend that starts them?

Bumping for Savannah....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

That's exactly why I was asking. It just seems strange that its some anonymous man is running. I don't even know if RR knows who it is and she is the only member even though several family members have sent requests to join. It just doesn't sit well with me.

Oh plenty of others- friends, searchers, etc will start one- as the family is usually caught up in what is going on, but not to have family members approved? no

And I am not certain an autism Dx fits here

The mom is the only member.
Oh plenty of others- friends, searchers, etc will start one- as the family is usually caught up in what is going on, but not to have family members approved? no

And I am not certain an autism Dx fits here

I know- something is up... in my travels through FB, something is definitely "off", imo

I notice that David and Vicki Leckie are co-founders of a non-profit organization Rising Hope Foundation for sex trafficking victims. Are these RR side of the family? Wondering how they are related to Savannah.

I'm confused! Who is her father?? One time I'm reading DL is her father, then the posters have a different fathers name? What am I missing.

I think it's kinda evident that DO and VL are amazing at suggesting things and smoothing her ruffled feathers. Then I noticed they PM'd another poster and her posts took on the same tone. It looks as though, some of them are a little suspicious.

Last, I have a son with high-functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder. Something about this, as I said earlier, is off with this diagnosis.

Why would she be scared that her mom was burned? I thought all of them were burning brush?? What happened to make her think she was the cause? Or could this be a way to explain injuries later?

I'm thinking something hinky is going on. One last thought. She is carrying a laptop bag, do we know if the laptop was unside?? If not, that would be odd that it was not taken by police. They may have missed some important info. But, reading sounds like this laptop is still there. It may be worth moms time, to take it to a computer shop and have the deleted info found. And I wondered, wouldn't someone who sets up a SM page 1. Send a friend request to mom and mom ask who are you?? 2. Mom would have to know it was there to request to be added? And again, wouldn't you ask. Why even set it up if all you are doing is posting from mom's or the media info!

So sorry, I think out loud sometimes and I write novels. [emoji33]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Having a son with Autism have you ever heard of Autism running in a family? I wonder if the mother also has some degree of it since it can hinder their social skills.

Folks please leave the rumors at the door and take some time to review:

Rules Etiquette & Information

Please pay particular attention to SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Thank you.

Today:

Dozens of officers have scoured the area around the girl’s home. Search crews were dispersed on foot, ATVs, patrol cars, plane and helicopter and with bloodhound dogs. There reportedly was no trace of the girl outside of the farm.

Savannah took a large number of items with her when she left, Reed said, including her favorite blanket and pillow, clothing and other personal items. Reed said he doubts she would be able to carry all of the things far while traveling on foot. She has family and friends in Minnesota, and authorities in that state are also looking for the girl. Ruud said her daughter may also be seeking out relatives of her deceased father, Donald Pluff Jr., in the Hollister area.*

Anyone with any information on Savannah’s whereabouts is asked to call the Ozark County Sheriff’s Department at 417-679-4633 or dial 911.

http://www.ozarkcountytimes.com/news/article_07f6131a-77ba-11e7-88b8-87fefcac5628.html?mode=jqm

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

BBM: Dozens of officers have scoured the area around the girl’s home. Search crews were dispersed on foot, ATVs, patrol cars, plane and helicopter and with bloodhound dogs. There reportedly was no trace of the girl outside of the farm.
Does that mean that may never had left the farm?

Having a son with Autism have you ever heard of Autism running in a family? I wonder if the mother also has some degree of it since it can hinder their social skills.

I am a special education teacher.

It is quite common to see autism running in families, either with a parent/child or siblings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back