Found Deceased MO - Titus Tackett, 3, Killarney Shores, 10 Feb 2016

BBM--that's when his parents returned home.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/2016/02/10/iron-county-3-year-old-goes-missing-night/80169996/

--snip--

The Missouri Highway Patrol says it received the call around 1 a.m. Wednesday that Titus Greyson Tackett was missing. Officials say that the boy's grandparents were babysitting and had fallen asleep when Titus disappeared. When the boy's parents returned home around 1 a.m., they discovered their son was missing and the front door was standing open.

Oh I see. Thank you!

Fox2 from St Louis, just said something may be developing.
Also said Titus lives with his Mom Amber Tackett and her parents in Potosi. The mom and Titus were visiting the Dad Frankie Garrett and Frankie's Dad. Amber and Frankie went out last night and left Titus with his grandfather. When they came home at 1am the door was open and Titus was gone.

Fox2 live: law enforcement left to area not far from the the staging area. An ambulance is following them.
Possibly a person opened their car door and found boy in a vehicle. Live helicoptor footage

BBM--that's when his parents returned home.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/2016/02/10/iron-county-3-year-old-goes-missing-night/80169996/

--snip--

The Missouri Highway Patrol says it received the call around 1 a.m. Wednesday that Titus Greyson Tackett was missing. Officials say that the boy's grandparents were babysitting and had fallen asleep when Titus disappeared. When the boy's parents returned home around 1 a.m., they discovered their son was missing and the front door was standing open.

JMO MOO The term "parents" could be used loosely in the media reports. Are the "parents" married and this is their child? Is there a "baby daddy" out there somewhere? Prayers he is found soon.

Have they searched every inch of the house? Is there a barn or dog house where he might bed down with animals?

Live helicopter footage: Highway patrol and ambulance looking in a minivan. No one is looking urgent or in a hurry though.

Fox2 from St Louis, just said something may be developing.
Also said Titus lives with his Mom Amber Tackett and her parents in Potosi. The mom and Titus were visiting the Dad Frankie Garrett and Frankie's Dad. Amber and Frankie went out last night and left Titus with his grandfather. When they came home at 1am the door was open and Titus was gone.

Well that answers my question. Thanks!

Live footage: paramedics are standing off to side. Group of about 8 people huddled 50 feet away from the minivan with doors open.

This is a completely different story. He lives in Potosi with his grandmother?

http://fox2now.com/2016/02/10/toddler-reported-missing-in-iron-county/

Thank you guys!

10 hours is a loooong time for this wee chap to be out in teh cold in a diaper :(

Is there a map? Are they near any bodies of water or forest?

From the fox2now.com link:

[...]
Authorities say the toddler has been caught before trying to escape.

Because the surrounding area is heavily-wooded, the family is asking anyone with an ATV to help in the search. People can head to Killarney Shores off of Highway 72, just out of Ironton.
[...]

Here's a google map of the approximate area where they are asking searchers to meet:
Killarney Shores, Arcadia Township, MO 63650
https://goo.gl/maps/BLsmJcxzjuH2

9d3333e49dfdaf5480d6b87d5bf39250.jpg

Slight zoom in:
46b2ce43fee3695f8b2e616105802e47.jpg

If one of our WS map wizards (not me) would like to build upon this, please do! I know there are more points of interest to add.

#FindTitus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMO MOO The term "parents" could be used loosely in the media reports. Are the "parents" married and this is their child? Is there a "baby daddy" out there somewhere? Prayers he is found soon.

Have they searched every inch of the house? Is there a barn or dog house where he might bed down with animals?

Yes. I'm wondering if he could be in a closet under a pile of blankets, clothes, etc.
I can see him opening the front door, it being too cold on him, and him burrowing in someplace warm within the house where they just haven't thought to look yet.
Praying hard that this is the case.

Live footage: paramedics are standing off to side. Group of about 8 people huddled 50 feet away from the minivan with doors open.

Are you seeing this online? Is there a link you can share? Thank you for the updates!

Oh Crap, minivan with lights has pulled up. I have an idea who is in it.

There's a pig on live screen. This must be a very rural area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back