Found Deceased MO - Titus Tackett, 3, Killarney Shores, 10 Feb 2016

Description from the live feed is that the minivan is about 1/4 mile from the home, an ambulance showed up and no one appears to have been taken out of the minivan, a female relative showed up, got very upset and cried and yelled at someone and left, and the coroner has now just arrived. They're blocking the minivan now with a yellow sheet.

Holding up a yellow tarp by minivan. Heartbreaking.

The minivan is about 1/4 mile or so from where he disappeared from.
The minivan that arrived with the lights is the coroner as I suspected.

So the mini van is not located at the grandparents house or at the original staging area?

It seems that they would not want all those people tramping around the area of the minivan…I mean doesn't it need to preserved for footprints, etc.? Just my WSing instincts...

FYI, schools in that area are calling off early because of snow moving in. It's a very hilly rural area.

They also mentioned something about dogs at the scene with the minivan, the live feed was breaking up a bit, but something about two or more large dogs and people thinking Titus could not have got past the dogs.

I am glued to this thread to find out what happened to that poor little boy exactly .. thank you to everyone providing details as they play out :) and for the presser in about half an hour, please update!

I'm having a VERY hard time believing this child "wandered" out the door into 20 degree weather in just a diaper (presumedly in bare feet) in the middle of the night.
Wouldn't human instinct cause him to run back in against the cold?
Not buying it.

I have a home security system set overnight, every night. Not to keep any one out but to keep a persistent little one in. Nothing like waking up to bare foot prints out in the snow, puddles of foot prints in the house & a toddler asleep with the cookies on the pantry floor. The only reason that one didn't freeze to death that night was our barking dog & a miracle that kept a door from latching closed on him. I hope this little one is found safely.

Oh how terrible. :( I feel for parents and grandpa. I wonder if he got out and someone accidentally hit him if he was wandering (dark and rural could make it hard to see). May have panicked and put him in their vehicle until they figured out a plan?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back