Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt know that was confirmed, do you know where you saw it or have a link? thanks.

Can someone help me here ? I read it in posts but cannot find the media source. There have been quite a few contradictions in the reporting. Smh... a timeline and news source with major points would be helpful on page one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Family plans another public search for Toni Anderson, last seen by KCPD Sunday

UPDATE 1/21/2017 6:25 PM: The family of a missing 20-year-old woman is planning another search for her Sunday at 12:30 p.m.

Brian Anderson, the father of Toni Anderson, says the search will start at the Save-A-Lot on 29th and Burlington Street.

Brian Anderson is also asking businesses to check their surveillance footage if they're on Tony's route from her home on the 1000 block of Grandview Blvd to the QuikTrip on 2525 Burlington St. He says she would have been on the road between 4:50 a.m. and 5:15 a.m. on Jan. 15.

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...r-its-the-last-time-anyone-reportedly-saw-her

I wonder if the strip club she worked at has security cameras that not only showed her walking out but also anyone that left right behind her. Same for the parking lot, did anyone shadow her out of the club and parking lot?

I wonder if the strip club she worked at has security cameras that not only showed her walking out but also anyone that left right behind her. Same for the parking lot, did anyone shadow her out of the club and parking lot?

There are earlier posts stating that she was walked to her car by bouncers or male workers (bartenders, etc.), per standard protocol, when she left work at Chrome.

Here are some update tidbits of info:

Toni left work at the Chrome Club shortly after 4 a.m. to meet up with a friend but she never made it.

She was pulled over at 4:30 a.m. by a North Kansas City, Missouri, police officer — a separate jurisdiction from Kansas City — for a routine traffic stop for an illegal lane change, which resulted in a warning.

She then stopped for gas, police confirm. Toni's debit card was declined at 4:33.

At 4:42, she texted her friend, “OMG just got pulled over again.” It is not clear if she was referring to the 4:30 traffic stop or a subsequent one. She has not been heard from since, though she received an incoming call at 4:53.

The investigation is being handled by Kansas City, Missouri, police. A spokesman said there are no signs of foul play, and that they believe the text message refers to the traffic stop by North Kansas City police.

To Toni’s mother, the phrasing of that final text does not sit well with her. “I don’t understand why she would write ‘I’m getting pulled over again’ in the same night,” Anderson says. “It just keeps resonating in my brain ‘again,’ ‘again’ … that’s just odd to me.”

___

about the GPS:

The 2014 Ford Focus had a tracking device that sent out pings every eight or 10 seconds for insurance reasons. On the morning of her disappearance, the tracking device sent out its final ping from the gas station.

http://people.com/crime/kansas-city-college-student-cryptic-text-just-before-disappearance/

According to Anderson, her daughter’s 2014 Ford Focus had a tracking device that sent out pings every eight or 10 seconds for insurance reasons. On the morning of her disappearance, the tracking device sent out its final ping from the gas station.

@thekarmabus this is all I was able to find regarding the device tracking to the QT

I pulled it forward from around page 30 or so

I understand that but a patron either sitting in a car waiting for her or one that walked out and hid from bouncers or casually went to his car at the same time etc...I'm not saying she was confronted as she walked out. I'm curious if her car wasfollowed

I understand that but a patron either sitting in a car waiting for her or one that walked out and hid from bouncers or casually went to his car at the same time etc...I'm not saying she was confronted as she walked out. I'm curious if her car wasfollowed

It was reported that police went to Chrome and interviewed workers as well as viewed surveillance and nothing came up that caught there attention. (I'll see if I can find the video)

Take it for what it's worth because I don't recall LE actually commenting on this. If there's proof they have made statements regarding them investigating there then I have yet to see it.

Strip clubs and security cameras can be a bit janky of sorts. They want to protect the business and employees but also know that the camera can be used to catch drug deals, prostitution and other illegal activities. Activities that if tapes were subpoenaed could shut them down. A different world they live in.

Strip clubs and security cameras can be a bit janky of sorts. They want to protect the business and employees but also know that the camera can be used to catch drug deals, prostitution and other illegal activities. Activities that if tapes were subpoenaed could shut them down. A different world they live in.

You know what? That's a great point. I keep forgetting the type of establishment/clientele ...it's not a typical place I think of lol...

From the article:
“I don’t understand why she would write ‘I’m getting pulled over again’ in the same night,” Anderson says. “It just keeps resonating in my brain ‘again,’ ‘again’ … that’s just odd to me.”

That's not what she texted. It was "OMG just just pulled over again"

It's rare to get pulled over by a fake cop. It would be a million to one shot to get pulled over by a fake cop minutes after being pulled over by a real cop. Also, a fake cop wouldn't operate anywhere near a real cop. The fake cop theory is a non-starter, as far as I'm concerned.

On the other hand, I would be having a close look at the real cops. She apparently pulled the GPS device right in front of them. Maybe she thought they were following her. Maybe she was right, and they *were* following her. It seems unlikely, but this angle would definitely need to be ruled out.

According to Anderson, her daughter’s 2014 Ford Focus had a tracking device that sent out pings every eight or 10 seconds for insurance reasons. On the morning of her disappearance, the tracking device sent out its final ping from the gas station.

@thekarmabus this is all I was able to find regarding the device tracking to the QT

I pulled it forward from around page 30 or so

Interesting, according to that video, she left the gas station by her own, so who disable the GPS ?

It depends on the establishment. I've gone to several strip clubs and the more upscale clubs don't put up with any bs. They will run you off real, real quick if they even think you're doing anything shady (unless you're a REALLY high roller). However, the shady, low class joints just don't care. They'll let anyone in to make a buck and, quite honestly, can be some pretty scary places.

I haven't heard this mentioned, but I wonder if she made it to the Shady Lady and because of all her delays (pulled over, getting gas, wrong direction, etc) her friends had already left. With the place closed anything could have happened if she ended up making it to that club.

I wonder if the time of that last ping is reported and if it coincides with the surveillance video. We see her car leave and she texted someone after the stop at the QT, correct. Stands to reason, IF she was the only one in the car, that she would be the one that disabled it.
If she also did the ATM attempt here, was it for a withdrawal or could she have been declined using her card as debit at the gas pump?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It depends on the establishment. I've gone to several strip clubs and the more upscale clubs don't put up with any bs. They will run you off real, real quick if they even think you're doing anything shady (unless you're a REALLY high roller). However, the shady, low class joints just don't care. They'll let anyone in to make a buck and, quite honestly, can be some pretty scary places.

I haven't heard this mentioned, but I wonder if she made it to the Shady Lady and because of all her delays (pulled over, getting gas, wrong direction, etc) her friends had already left. With the place closed anything could have happened if she ended up making it to that club.

If Shady Lady closed at 3am and she left Chrome at 4am... The story makes zero sense without some explanation. right?

Until I hear an explanation, I am more prone to believe that it is bs.

This is not a tough question/answer session with the people she was supposedly going to meet, it goes like this :

Q: Why would she be meeting you there, if it's closed?

If they say they were going to just meet there and go elsewhere, I'd then ask :

Q: Where were you going to go from there?

Q: Did you have a plan as to what you were going to do? ie get something to eat? go to someone's place to hangout?

What we have in terms of an explanation right now, is just as sketchy as hell scenario. So do I believe it's real? not really.

I think it's likely that she knew exactly who she was going to meet and where, and it wasn't anyone at Shady Lady.

If someone was waiting for her, there'd be a "are you comin?" text.. right? So that that'd be what I'd ask those people -- did you text her??

sketchy.

If Shady Lady closed at 3am and she left Chrome at 4am... The story makes zero sense without some explanation. right?

This is not a tough question/answer session with the people she was supposedly going to meet, it goes like this :

Q: Why would she be meeting you there, if it's closed?

If they say they were going to just meet there and go elsewhere, I'd then ask :

Q: Where were you going to go from there?

Q: Did you have a plan as to what you were going to do? ie get something to eat? go to someone's place to hangout?

What we have in terms of an explanation right now, is just as sketchy as hell scenario. So do I believe it's real? not really.

I think it's likely that she knew exactly who she was going to meet and where, and it wasn't anyone at Shady Lady.

If someone was waiting for her, there'd be a "are you comin?" text.. right? So that that'd be what I'd ask those people -- did you text her??

sketchy.

When I was in my 20's and partying like it was 1999 nearly every night I had a lot of friends that worked in clubs, including management. It wasn't the least bit uncommon for us to stay in a club after it closed or go meet friends at another club after it had closed - either to hang out in the club or go somewhere else. From my own personal experience I don't find this odd at all.

It could be an after hour party of club manager and servers, strippers and bouncers

When I was in my 20's and partying like it was 1999 nearly every night I had a lot of friends that worked in clubs, including management. It wasn't the least bit uncommon for us to stay in a club after it closed or go meet friends at another club after it had closed - either to hang out in the club or go somewhere else. From my own personal experience I don't find this odd at all.

It's not odd if you explain that. But the reporting of this has one assume that she's going to the Shady Lady to do something, yet it's closed.

Which is why the appropriate question are "what were you going to do?", "Where were you going to go?", "At what point did you realize she wasn't going to show?" , "Did you try to contact her?"

Those are the things that would potentially make more sense to understand.

So yes, I see it as sketchy until there is some explanation.

Maybe they say, "we just figured she wasn't going to show an left".

But thats at least an explanation.

But, i'm a bit skeptical that someone doesn't call her, or even text her to tell her where they were going if she wanted to meet up.

I'm just gonna float that when people know stuff about someone's life that they don't want to tell LE because they don't want to betray that trust... They just might lie and make up bs that is vague so no one is caught in a lie.

She's going to QT by her house. She's going to Shady Lady. -- my guess is they all knew how to lie, but not easy to all have the same story if you haven't taken the time to synch up on what to say.

Teenage kids are good at this game too.

I might be too skeptical, but I'm just not buying it personally. :)

Here's an example.

Suppose this mystery guy that is **cooperating** was one of the people waiting at the shady lady?

Suppose he/they knew where she was going first?

Now suddenly the "She was going to meet us at the shady lady" is true... but not the whole truth.

Cooperating might be the word used, because they caught him in a lie. It's not at all uncommon for people to lie, and hope for the best. Many won't admit the truth until is just blatantly obvious they can't deny it. ie a text/call from this person in the call data.

Why didn't mystery guy come forward immediately? Was he most concerned about Toni? or about why he was calling and the whole new barrel of questions that would come with that?

it's sketchy for a reason imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member