Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an example.

Suppose this mystery guy that is **cooperating** was one of the people waiting at the shady lady?

Suppose he/they knew where she was going first?

Now suddenly the "She was going to meet us at the shady lady" is true... but not the whole truth.

Cooperating might be the word used, because they caught him in a lie. It's not at all uncommon for people to lie, and hope for the best. Many won't admit the truth until is just blatantly obvious they can't deny it. ie a text/call from this person in the call data.

Why didn't mystery guy come forward immediately? Was he most concerned about Toni? or about why he was calling and the whole new barrel of questions that would come with that?

it's sketchy for a reason imo.

I think cops found out the person who sent the last text via phone record, and it is a interesting if it was one of people in the Shady lady sent out that text, but that did not necessary mean that they were lying about the after hour party, it could mean they send her out to buy "something", and when she did not return in time, so they sent her a text to ask her where she was

That account has the originally reported 4:40 time for the pullover time, that got changed to 4:25.

Who changed it and when? I can't keep up with all the shady info, not to mention lack of info that's being shared. Thanks max!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how the insurance trackers perform long term? Is it possible it just quit working? Someone else mentioned it could have been accidentally knocked loose and I think that's also a possibility that coincides with getting in and out of the vehicle and the time the device was disabled.

How late would employees be required to stay after the club closes? If the club closes at 3 am, I'm guessing there would be people in there until 3 am or maybe a bit later. Then time for dancers to change back into street clothes, any payments that dancers are required to make at the end of a shift (to the club itself, to the DJ, etc), clean up if they don't have a cleaning service. I'm not sure it would take an hour or more to do all of it, but I doubt every employee is out the door at 3:05 either. Just trying to make sense of the after hours meet up time.

I'm reading that police are asking friends and family not to provide information to the media. They always do this! They like to keep most of the information to themselves, unless absolutely necessary to release it. Let's keep in mind, the video we saw of the traffic stop was sussed out by a media outlet. The police are probably unhappy they didn't get to it first and confiscate it.

The 9:30 PM phone thing makes absolutely no sense. The last text was supposedly received at 4:53 AM. Surely somebody texted her before 9:30 PM. Several news outlets say police were dumping the phone. That can't be right. How would they get the phone?

It's so frustrating how we always get so much vague and conflicting information in these cases.

I wonder if everything in the tumblr account is real. It could be embellished. There are some inconsistencies...

I can barely believe she let random people sleep on her couch for $41... but I guess we know that's real.

Does anyone know how the insurance trackers perform long term? Is it possible it just quit working? Someone else mentioned it could have been accidentally knocked loose and I think that's also a possibility that coincides with getting in and out of the vehicle and the time the device was disabled.

If the tracker plugged into the cigarette lighter slot (what are those things called now?), someone could have pulled it out to charge their phone. This could be someone who has taken the car or someone innocent like a passenger.

If the tracker plugged into the cigarette lighter slot (what are those things called now?), someone could have pulled it out to charge their phone. This could be someone who has taken the car or someone innocent like a passenger.

The tracker plugs into the service connector that all cars have, called OBD-II. It is usually in the area under the instrument cluster. Not very visible.

I'm pretty sure they plug into the OBD-II port if it was the plug in style. I'm not sure where her port was located in her car. Mine is under the dash directly below the steering wheel.

Thanks, Ace and Hoosier. There's no way that my theory holds weight then.

I think cops found out the person who sent the last text via phone record, and it is a interesting if it was one of people in the Shady lady sent out that text, but that did not necessary mean that they were lying about the after hour party, it could mean they send her out to buy "something", and when she did not return in time, so they sent her a text to ask her where she was

That's the thing about lying, it makes the next thing you say a bit harder to believe. right?

But, am I the only one that might be thinking that she actually went to the shady lady that night? And that's what is what the secret is?

The time makes sense that she could have stopped at the shady lady and then went to that QT?

That would mean that they were possibly lying about her not showing up or modifying the story.

Now... I took a look in streetview and saw lots of streets in that neighborhood that shady lady is in, that are... err... shady.

If she shows up there and gets a *job* that requires her to go to some location NW of there, suddenly that explains why she was heading up that way.

But... whoever is at shady lady might not want to tell you they gave her an address.

They can subpoena the phone company to turn over the records. They don't have to have the actual phone if they know the phone number and who the service provider is.

I'm reading that police are asking friends and family not to provide information to the media. They always do this! They like to keep most of the information to themselves, unless absolutely necessary to release it. Let's keep in mind, the video we saw of the traffic stop was sussed out by a media outlet. The police are probably unhappy they didn't get to it first and confiscate it.

The 9:30 PM phone thing makes absolutely no sense. The last text was supposedly received at 4:53 AM. Surely somebody texted her before 9:30 PM. Several news outlets say police were dumping the phone. That can't be right. How would they get the phone?

It's so frustrating how we always get so much vague and conflicting information in these cases.

I wonder if everything in the tumblr account is real. It could be embellished. There are some inconsistencies...

I can barely believe she let random people sleep on her couch for $41... but I guess we know that's real.

I don't think they are going to focus on people that are texting her during the day. I didn't see them say that no one called or texted.

However, if via her cell company they got text/call data, that could be how they got the 4:53 am call/text. So that's the person they'd want to talk to, and even more so if that person said they hadn't been in contact with her.

I'm going to guess that this person is one of the people she was going to meet at the shady lady.

Given the route she likely took and the time it'd take, and it's very possible she actually showed up at the shady lady. That's not at all what we've been led to believe to this point, but it seems like it's plausible and maybe even probable.

I'm starting to lean towards wherever she was heading at 4:23am was in relation to whatever she was at Shady Lady for. I am starting to think she was likely there first

If Shady Lady closed at 3am and she left Chrome at 4am... The story makes zero sense without some explanation. right?

Until I hear an explanation, I am more prone to believe that it is bs.

This is not a tough question/answer session with the people she was supposedly going to meet, it goes like this :

Q: Why would she be meeting you there, if it's closed?

If they say they were going to just meet there and go elsewhere, I'd then ask :

Q: Where were you going to go from there?

Q: Did you have a plan as to what you were going to do? ie get something to eat? go to someone's place to hangout?

What we have in terms of an explanation right now, is just as sketchy as hell scenario. So do I believe it's real? not really.

I think it's likely that she knew exactly who she was going to meet and where, and it wasn't anyone at Shady Lady.

If someone was waiting for her, there'd be a "are you comin?" text.. right? So that that'd be what I'd ask those people -- did you text her??

sketchy.

I was thinking maybe it was an after hours party at Shady Lady with people who worked there?

They can subpoena the phone company to turn over the records. They don't have to have the actual phone if they know the phone number and who the service provider is.

You do need the actual phone for this, though:

"Investigators are doing a data dump of information from her cell phone in hopes of getting a better idea of who she was communicating with and where she was when the phone's battery died."

(source)

Perhaps you're right, though, and the article was trying to say that they're going after her iCloud.

I was thinking maybe it was an after hours party at Shady Lady with people who worked there?

I think it's possible that the after party was happening at different locations all over the area on an outcall basis, if you catch my drift.

I'm now quite skeptical that she never arrived at the shady lady.

However... I think if you spent some time with that speed data and time, you might be able to actually make sense of her route and if she actually stopped.

For example if you look at the speed data for a route to the shady lady and there is a gap, meaning she stopped for a few minutes or more. now... you have evidence she stopped somewhere first.

If you look at the route, you should be able to tell based on speed/time about where she'd be on that route. For instance, if she drove for about 9 mins on rte 70 and then slowed down, you know she got off at the exit to go to shady lady. right?

If she doesn't stop, she likely goes at least 5 minutes further before she slows down.

So even though that gps speed thing was shut off, it still could be used to test if she actually stopped at the Shady Lady, by just analyzing the speed and time and cross referencing that with the likely route -- I-70

I'm pretty sure they plug into the OBD-II port if it was the plug in style. I'm not sure where her port was located in her car. Mine is under the dash directly below the steering wheel.
Yeah, but if someone has one of these or knows of them, they would know to look there to check for one. So it not being in view doesn't mean some random person couldn't have removed it.

(I quoted you, but wasn't necessarily replying to you, just the discussion in general).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yeah, but if someone has one of these or knows of them, they would know to look there to check for one. So it not being in view doesn't mean some random person couldn't have removed it.

Apparently, some of them beep to complain about hard(er) braking, so that would be pretty obvious.

The thing is, the last reported position was the gas station, and she was seen driving off alone. So she had to be the one who unplugged it.

You do need the actual phone for this, though:

"Investigators are doing a data dump of information from her cell phone in hopes of getting a better idea of who she was communicating with and where she was when the phone's battery died."

(source)

Perhaps you're right, though, and the article was trying to say that they're going after her iCloud.

Could be yet another example of the unreliable reporting we keep seeing in this case.

Just got around to reading this a little more closely. So let me get this straight. 1 week later is when the search party will actually search the area around the last place she was seen??

:/

:thinking:

Yeah, and given that she is reported to have received a text or a call at 4:53, police should have an idea what area she was in at that time, via cell towers. They may even have further pings after that.

A perfect example of conflicting reports, by the way. Most news organizations say it was a text at 4:53, but People says, "she received an incoming call at 4:53." (source)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288