Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry to be repetitive, but the answer someone gave me no longer makes since in recent articles.. who said "whyyy"

Townsend:

Townsend said she last heard from Anderson at 4:42 a.m. Sunday, when she received a text that said, “Omg just just pulled over again.”

Townsend, who was in Las Vegas over the weekend, said her friend had been driving home from her job at Chrome, an establishment that describes itself as “Kansas City’s premier strip club.”

Townsend said she replied by text: “Whyy.”

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article127176959.html#storylink=cpy
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article127176959.html

Sanchez:

"The last contact Anderson had with her loved ones was a text to her boyfriend reporting the traffic stop.

“Omg just got pulled over again,” she wrote at 4:42 a.m.

When Sanchez asked “whyy,” Anderson never responded."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/missouri-college-student-missing-early-morning-traffic-stop-article-1.2949449

thoughts??? Because the statements of Townsend on his reaction is odd. Is this a group text?? clearly the Vegas reference is from Townsend..

"Her parents also say for insurance purposes they had a GPS tracker on her car, but her father told FOX 4 on Wednesday that the device is no longer working. Police aren't sure if it malfunctioned or was removed from her vehicle. She drives a 2014 black Ford Focus with Kansas plates: 989 GAX."

http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/18/police...ans-steps-after-traffic-stop-with-nkc-police/

This makes finding her even more difficult.

No longer working?!? Ughhhh frustrating!

"Her parents also say for insurance purposes they had a GPS tracker on her car, but her father told FOX 4 on Wednesday that the device is no longer working. Police aren't sure if it malfunctioned or was removed from her vehicle. She drives a 2014 black Ford Focus with Kansas plates: 989 GAX."

http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/18/police...ans-steps-after-traffic-stop-with-nkc-police/

This makes finding her even more difficult.

It would be interesting to know when it quit working.

Kind of figured this was her "profession" from her twitter account. Was thinking that maybe she did meet someone after work but MSM is saying she was meeting with friends downtown. So who knows

I'm not judging, she does what she does. I'm concerned about the potential whacko's she may have garnered attention from. Risky business ...

Knox, it makes no sense, is this person interjecting them selves in to the situation, trying to help, troll?

LE doesn't care what her profession is. She's missing, she's human, end of story!

So live in BF didn't think anything of it when she wasn't there in the morning and he didn't hear from her all next day. If I'm reading the Kansas.com story correctly, it was two friends, not her live in BF, who reported her missing. First apparent action of live in BF was creation of a Go Fund Me page to cover PI expenses.

Interesting side note: Sedgwick County Sheriff Dept (Wichita) had an active felony warrant wanted poster for the BF active on its website earlier today. That wanted poster has now been taken down.

I assume they are, but they really need to look into regulars at the strip joint she worked at. Regardless of her being a "waitress" those establishments are known for small little side deals to be made.

It always worries me when young women choose to put themselves into this world and be so naive to think there isnt an increased likelyhood they will be objectified and potentially harmed.

I hope they find her

Im sorry to be repetitive, but the answer someone gave me no longer makes since in recent articles.. who said "whyyy"

Townsend:

Townsend said she last heard from Anderson at 4:42 a.m. Sunday, when she received a text that said, “Omg just just pulled over again.”

Townsend, who was in Las Vegas over the weekend, said her friend had been driving home from her job at Chrome, an establishment that describes itself as “Kansas City’s premier strip club.”

Townsend said she replied by text: “Whyy.”

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article127176959.html#storylink=cpy
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article127176959.html

Sanchez:

"The last contact Anderson had with her loved ones was a text to her boyfriend reporting the traffic stop.

“Omg just got pulled over again,” she wrote at 4:42 a.m.

When Sanchez asked “whyy,” Anderson never responded."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/missouri-college-student-missing-early-morning-traffic-stop-article-1.2949449

thoughts??? Because the statements of Townsend on his reaction is odd. Is this a group text?? clearly the Vegas reference is from Townsend..
She might have either been confused and texting so fast she forgot who she was saying what too.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

So live in BF didn't think anything of it when she wasn't there in the morning and he didn't hear from her all next day. If I'm reading the Kansas.com story correctly, it was two friends, not her live in BF, who reported her missing. First apparent action of live in BF was creation of a Go Fund Me page to cover PI expenses.

Interesting side note: Sedgwick County Sheriff Dept (Wichita) had an active felony warrant wanted poster for the BF active on its website earlier today. That wanted poster has now been taken down.

What was the charge? TIA

She might have either been confused and texting so fast she forgot who she was saying what too.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

But who is confused saying they responded is my question?

Did y'all see what he posted 33 minutes ago. It's a picture of a conversation on a phone. Very disturbing.

Was it about adderall? A friend posted it on her facebook page, then someone made it private or deleted it.

Knox, it makes no sense, is this person interjecting them selves in to the situation, trying to help, troll?
Trying to figure that out myself? As someone else pointed out, seems like he has a personal problem with people in that profession. How many times can you tweet the word "stripper"? Regardless, if he's genuinely trying to help, he's not. Think I'll hit the ignore button :hand:

Wow the has reached its 8k goal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All speculation and IMO and my past experience but when I was a server/bartender at a bar that was open til the middle of the night, often many of the employees there used illegal substances to stay awake/energetic/pain free while doing the rigorous work (typically pharmaceuticals). A lot of times after work someone would "make a run" to the ATM and then meet with the supplier of these substances and then meet with the co-workers who had also thrown in some funds for the substances. Whoever got off work first or had a personal relationship with the supplier would meet up with them (suppliers of illegal substances often are uncomfortable with more than one person coming to meet up with them) and then deliver the rest to the other people.

To me this type of scenario could explain why a person would have 2 ATM transactions at that time of night. A person also may meet up with a supplier even when they don't have the cash to try to get the substances "fronted". I have heard of some extremely sketchy situations just like this, asking to front something can lead to anger or a supplier making demands for the favor. If the 2nd ATM transaction did work, maybe she met up with someone after and paid them cash for something? Maybe it was something the friends she was supposed to meet up with afterwards knew about but won't talk about out of fear of admitting their illegal actions? To me it may explain why the two people she was meeting up with were so sure she was missing when she didn't show up to meet them; maybe they were waiting on some substances? Also many articles have been insistent that she HAD to go to the gas station...IMO a purchase was being made. Maybe being pulled over so close spooked them and they changed to a different QuikTrip for the transaction (hence going North)? I understand the speculation about possible side work and meeting with customers after hours to make more money, but why would SHE go to an ATM for that? Then again the ATM is confusing in general because when I was in the service industry we all left with cash in hand and any ATM trip would be a deposit...unless a person needed more cash to cover a purchase for themselves and others.

Again, speculation, and just my initial reaction after reading everything based on my history working in the bar business at her age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong