Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #2

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tlcya, Jan 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hraefn

Hraefn Verified Attorney

This is one of the more probable possibilities to me but the more we learn the more I am leaning voluntarily missing run away. I hope she is found soon.

2. Scout12

Scout12 Member

That was an interesting link... thanks. This whole time I thought the text was sent to a female friend. But this says it was sent to the boyfriend?

3. thekarmabus

thekarmabus Well-Known Member

Another poster said it here... how do we know she never made it home? I truly hope LE has given the bf a polygraph. I have not read anywhere that he has taken or offered one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. MaxManning

MaxManning New Member

This is true and it's the one I am rooting for honestly, because it means she is ok. I do think that just the simple idea that if she wasn't honest with people around her about where she was going, that she might have been just leaving is a decent point. Boyfriend, coworkers, and whoever she was meeting at Shady Lady were all unaware of where she was actually going. Nobody in her life can make sense of that. So... that leaves the door open for her just simply running away.

It's best case scenario and I do hope that's the case. For all we know, her running away might be saving her life. One valid reason to want to disappear is if you think your life is in danger.

I am not convinced that others didn't know exactly where she was going, but impossible for me to know for sure based on what we know at this point.

5. jggordo

jggordo Well-Known Member

If the goal was to get gas I believe there is a 24/7 gas station less than a mile from Chrome, right at 435. Certainly many between there and NKC.

6. heartgoesout

heartgoesout test

We don't know... and maybe that's why LE is holding what they know close to the vest. He could have failed the poly. I've seem that before and the arrest did not come til much later.
    I have no doubt LE knows exactly what has happened. Her trail is everywhere.

7. Lawdini01234

Lawdini01234 New Member

Yes I'm on the same page with this, but was just questioning Scout about the wording below

Code:
     but I'm still curious about the guy from work that said she was "adamant"
    Didn't know if some knew info had come out, but I see that it was just a mistake

8. drjones

drjones Former Member

nothing has changed my mind that most likely this is similar to the todd allen situation, hopefully there will be a better ending.

surely the police know more than they have revealed, just not enough to solve it yet.

9. steelman

steelman Former Member

I think just about all of the logical scenarios have been put on the table now.................except one.

Where is PerfectingPink this morning ?

I believe she is from the same area. Could this whole incident be a collusion between Toni and Perfectingpink in an attempt to drive all of us crazy ?

She may have left her computer logged into Websleuths to throw us all off, while her and Toni are out at some classy restaurant just yucking it up about how gullible we all are.

I think I may have this figured out..............

10. Jbrown324320

Jbrown324320 Well-Known Member

file a complaint with that police office

11. heartgoesout

heartgoesout test

A Police friend of mine working on a murder case in my area said they know exactly who committed the murder but the DA doesn't think there is enough concrete evidence for an arrest. Yet...
    very frustrating for his crew.

12. thekarmabus

thekarmabus Well-Known Member

What?

13. perfectingpink

perfectingpink Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

14. HelpingHeart

HelpingHeart Well-Known Member

Do we think the cops are keeping quiet out of knowing what happened (something bad)? Or out of thinking it's a scam?

15. Tgrant1368

Tgrant1368 New Member

Misty Creed , 33, is also missing from this same area.

16. heartgoesout

heartgoesout test

In my area not this case. The DA doesn't think the evidence they have will stand up in front of a jury. So the arrest waits. Criminals always mess us. It's just a matter of time. Is that what you meant by "what"?

17. drjones

drjones Former Member

impossible to know, surely they know more than they have said.

18. steelman

steelman Former Member

As usual, this is probably going to end up having something to do with a bad drug deal or someone believing she was a snitch.

19. steelman

steelman Former Member

Sorry about that, but if the cops won't name a suspect, I feel as though I needed to...........even if it means sacrificing one of our own.

Congratulations.........now you're sleuth-able.

20. HelpingHeart

HelpingHeart Well-Known Member

I know someone mentioned how they aren't that worried or something? Meaning not making it a big missing case and assuming she's fine. But I can't remember the sources.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.