Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I question the "no sign of foul play."

If someone goes to do a drug deal and disappears, isn't that a sign of foul play? Drug deals go bad all the time. Robbery, abduction, and car theft are all possible motives.

And LE has to know who she was meeting. What's their story?

We don't know if she went to a drug deal.

Snipped by me ""I can't help but think it looks like she texted her best friend by mistake, and may have texted somebody earlier about the first stop. Why text a friend 200 miles away who is probably asleep?""

Now this I can entertain. Excellent point.

Since we need to air the thread out with a topic change:

The other day, I noticed one of Toni's missing poster that was being shared on facebook looked like it had been edited. The date and time had an obvious different font. Here's the original poster that was first shared January 16th, sometime around 2pm (someone correct me if I'm wrong) by Toni's bf, along with his tweet stating his "girlfriend has been reported missing" This original one states missing since January 16. The edited one also floating about states January 15. Ok, fair enough..

But then, I've also included the one that was posted by MissingAngels on February 1, with a note saying this is the updated flier.

The only differences between the "updated" flier from MA and MA's previous ones are the layout, and the date.

So my confusion is are there discrepancies of when she was last seen? Or is this just someone being sloppy in not relaying factual info? Was Sunday not the 15th? I could maybe understand if some were saying the 14th/15th as the night very much runs into the next morning with Toni's case. But why Monday, the 16th?

Why was that date originally shown on the first flier (that also spelled her name with an "e" at the end), and now shown on MA's updated flier? I can understand MAYBE the info in the first wasn't perfect as they were trying to get info out. And MAYBE missing angels is taking this alleged 6am "ping" a little too far. The flier literally states Toni was last SEEN January 16. Am I missing something? Not a single person has questioned this so maybe I'm crazy.

8a7f1bf7bb192585cfb0f5295b264715.jpg

953fadcc70e9e1334138bf89589cdf74.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Snipped by me ""I can't help but think it looks like she texted her best friend by mistake, and may have texted somebody earlier about the first stop. Why text a friend 200 miles away who is probably asleep?""

Now this I can entertain. Excellent point.
This to me isn't necessarily odd. I text my friends that I know are "night owls". Toni may have thought the friend would be awake, plus wasn't the friend in Las Vegas? I'd be up partying at 4:30am and it looks like she was since she responded. Jmo [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have become convinced that she turned left onto W 26 Ave and then made a u-turn because she thought she was being followed.
She then removed the tracker because she was worried about being followed.

If she were going to do a drug deal, that would be a good reason to not want to be followed.

I think we're overthinking things. If we take reports at face value, then she was planning to meet her friends at the Shady Lady and probably went to get a pick-me-up. She was a fan of Adderall, which helps you stay awake.

It all makes perfect sense.

Drug deal gone bad.

Or possibly, since an officer obviously inserted himself or herself into the mix, perhaps a bad cop. I can't help but think it looks like she texted her best friend by mistake, and may have texted somebody earlier about the first stop. Why text a friend 200 miles away who is probably asleep?
That, or (if there was indeed a second stop to text about) she was on the phone with her as she was being pulled over the first time. I agree with other posters, it looks like something is missing in the conversation and maybe it's because a phone call between the 2 of them took place.

It says in this article that "her boss says she was going to qt". The BF was repeating what was told to him- very interesting

How does he know if he was sleeping and had to work the next day........

Sorry-this media coverage is what I tried to attach- I haven't figured out all of this fancy stuff yet

This to me isn't necessarily odd. I text my friends that I know are "night owls". Toni may have thought the friend would be awake, plus wasn't the friend in Las Vegas? I'd be up partying at 4:30am and it looks like she was since she responded. Jmo [emoji846]

She responded at 9:19 AM. Presumably after waking up.

It says in this article that "her boss says she was going to qt". The BF was repeating what was told to him- very interesting

Aaaaaand now you're with me. : )
The manager could have said anything.
People are going off of the story or stories of people I'm not so sure are trustworthy.

Aaaaaand now you're with me. : )
The manager could have said anything.
People are going off of the story or stories of people I'm not so sure are trustworthy.

Soooooooo, we know the management at Chrome saw her last, NKC PD and QT.
Didn't someone on this thread mention earlier that Chrome was having a barrage of new entertainment coming in and Chrome was picking them up at airport?

I don't personally know of any. Like said before, a large large majority house businesses. I would imagine almost all other access points are in fact closed for safety reasons. I know we have "cave tours" as well. But I'm unaware of any un-gaurded or closed off entrances.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bu...ork-of-underground-caves-2015-9?client=safari

<snip>

While many of the caves feature paved roads and utilities, other areas consist of dirt floors and uncontrolled entrances.

ETA: first paragraph of that article is pretty mind blowing as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm sorry y'all, but we have to come to grips with things - she is most likely dead. Her car was chopped. I've been following this for weeks, held out hope, read all the horse theories beaten to death. It is what it is. The cops should just admit it's a recovery case now. Let the rotten vegetables fly, but all theories have been exhausted.

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...r-its-the-last-time-anyone-reportedly-saw-her

original article was from the 18th and updated on the 21st so I'm not sure when the quote was from but this is interesting to me.

"Brian Anderson is also asking businesses to check their surveillance footage if they're on Tony's route from her home on the 1000 block of Grandview Blvd to the QuikTrip on 2525 Burlington St. He says she would have been on the road between 4:50 a.m. and 5:15 a.m. on Jan. 15."

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...r-its-the-last-time-anyone-reportedly-saw-her

Another article I was re-reading. Just thought I'd post for anyone who hadn't ran across it yet. Notice that Officer Snapp says they have not had tips coming in stating "this person has Toni and won't let her go" or to that effect. Maybe they have no idea!

Copying a quote from your link : He says she would have been on the road between 4:50 a.m. and 5:15 a.m. on Jan. 15.

WhY do missing person posters have January 16th as last seen? My super long post is a few posts up and I don't want to be a broken record. But? Did the person that reported her missing have misinformation at first on what day Toni was last seen? Even Namus has Jan 16th. And recently the organization/person helping with Tonis case updated their flier and changed the date from the 15th to the 16th... Someone tell me what I'm missing here.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/36807

Copying a quote from your link : He says she would have been on the road between 4:50 a.m. and 5:15 a.m. on Jan. 15.

WhY do missing person posters have January 16th as last seen? My super long post is a few posts up and I don't want to be a broken record. But? Did the person that reported her missing have misinformation at first on what day Toni was last seen? Even Namus has Jan 16th. And recently the organization/person helping with Tonis case updated their flier and changed the date from the 15th to the 16th... Someone tell me what I'm missing here.

If my memory serves me correct the girls were flown in for the Chiefs game, which was the Sunday Night Football game on the 15th. The wee hours of the night which is technically the wee hours of early Monday morning which is January 16th.

I read that post and went through fliers etc, and your not missing anything- I was trying to figure out a logical explanation for the misprint but I can't find one.

original article was from the 18th and updated on the 21st so I'm not sure when the quote was from but this is interesting to me.

"Brian Anderson is also asking businesses to check their surveillance footage if they're on Tony's route from her home on the 1000 block of Grandview Blvd to the QuikTrip on 2525 Burlington St. He says she would have been on the road between 4:50 a.m. and 5:15 a.m. on Jan. 15."

That's interesting. It seems they have the timeline a bit off or what articles are quoting as the time she left QT at 4:40 am was her physically leaving the store, but possibly not leaving the lot or LE watched her go somewhere else and then head towards home. Why would they leave 10 minutes out if she left the lot at 4:40? That would be 1/2 her trip!

It also implies she had no intention of meeting up with anyone and planned on going straight home. Is this what she told LE? An assumption? What her friends said?

I hope LE aren't as confused as I am.

People including myself get confused on those hours.
If I'm out on Saturday night until 3am to me that is Saturday night.
Technically it is Sunday.

That's my only explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members