Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #5

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tlcya, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desertmama

desertmama Active Member

2. PokeyMeansBusiness

PokeyMeansBusiness Member

Yes, I can confirm.

3. thekarmabus

thekarmabus Well-Known Member

At the end of the day it doesn't matter who stated what, when or how. ... at the very least let it go tonight. My thoughts are with her family and those that loved and truly knew her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. perfectingpink

perfectingpink Well-Known Member

Just a PSA: If you get a flat tire on the front of a front wheel drive vehicle, rotate a good tire to the front and put the spare on the rear.

5. Gunslinging Granny

Gunslinging Granny Well-Known Member

It was reported stolen to the police back in 2015.

6. Momoffourboys

Momoffourboys Well-Known Member

Find Toni Fb page just posted that Liz Anderson said the sonar team was a non profit and this was their third day searching the river.

7. VictoriaH

VictoriaH New Member

The roads were bad that night and parts of roads like where she was could've been treacherous.

8. Gunslinging Granny

Attached Files:

9. Gunslinging Granny

Look at the photo above. Is that a mini spare as her front tire? Maybe that factored into her driving off the ravine into the river.

10. Momoffourboys

Momoffourboys Well-Known Member

11. Gunslinging Granny

A THICK guardrail needs to be installed above the river. I also can't find any posts which block and preclude cars from accidentally driving down the walking trail. The road and walking path are way too close to the steep river bank. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. VictoriaH

VictoriaH New Member

I think her hubcap just came off

13. MaxManning

MaxManning New Member

Right, I remember vaguely having the conversation. I just know that there is still quite a few people that took a different line of thinking to get to the car being in the water, but still don't think it's an accident.

I remember at one point you mentioned that something about the gps might change your mind.

I'd say that it's maybe the most nagging detail for me against an accident. The accident would have occurred almost an hour after the gps either malfunctioned or was turned off.

No doubt, I see the logic of there being a possibility that everyone is sketchy and she was heading to buy some weed or even sell drugs, but regardless she just simply got in an accident.

I think that's what makes the case tough for people that don't have as strong of a gut feeling or experience in terms of observing a case, like you do.

I just naturally want to exclude things in a logical manner, whereas you might just simply exclude them in a far simpler way via a whole different logic. Not suggesting I was logical and you are not, but rather we have a different process and mine is likely slower :) haha

I typically keep things on the table longer to feel them out and play some devil's advocate with my beliefs etc. It's a slower process and might even waste a ton of time that for you, might have just been a far quicker process. Maybe even be wrong far more often in my slow exclusion based logic.

So thats how I get to the point of asking you -- how do you believe she gets into the water at this location? for the purpose of understanding your logic.

up current near 9 & 435 and the car went 8 miles with the current to that location?
    Going east or westward on the road coming from the dog park and losing control via sliding on black ice or swerving to avoid a raccoon as someone suggested?
    Via the boat ramp, just following that pathway in the dark and not realizing it headed into the water? Not being able to slow down quick enough because of icy pavement?

It is fair to note that while the main roads were salted, these roads inside the park were likely not salted at all. So it would make sense that they were quite icy that night.

This is just simply the part where I am understanding there are plausible ways the car gets there, without any foul play, yet I also have the suspicion of why she was there in the first place.

If everyone wasn't so sketchy, I might be 100% with you at this point :)

14. lmadler

lmadler Member

Police officer did claim she was not familiar with the area.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

15. lmadler

lmadler Member

Strongly

16. MaxManning

MaxManning New Member

So you are saying that the car went upstream?

I'm confused. I'd say the chances of it going 8 miles downstream is more likely than 1/10th mile up stream.

Which are you saying you believe? she went into the water west or east of the park on 9 corridor?

17. lmadler

lmadler Member

You can also see posts by viewing the person profile

18. heartgoesout

heartgoesout test

Per the pictures Pokey posted, Pokey confirmed that he/she believe the accident happened on Rt 9 (see her exact picture) and floated against the current of the Missouri river and ended up where they found it today. I asked the precise question and it was confidently answered.

Respectfully, I don't not believe a car can float any distance against a current.

19. lmadler

lmadler Member

Does the river flow left or right coming from qt?

20. modesty blaise

modesty blaise Well-Known Member

Sleep easy toni.:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.