Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other possibility is that she didn't slide and instead was driving around the park looking for the person she was meeting and turned down the boat ramp thinking it was a road. Maybe she was distracted by her phone or something and turned toward the ramp. She didn't stop at the sign because it's 5AM and there's nobody driving around the park to stop for.

I dont know what year it is but my boyfriends brother drives a focus I can ask him

I have a Ford though not a focus, but I can definitely turn my lights off if I choose. I don't imagine she would need to go to these extremes as they chose a secluded park after hours. That said, I have known several young people who became very paranoid when breaking the law and they may become irrationally careful and cut the lights, I suppose.

I personally think a sober person in good weather could accidentally drive off that dock because the stop sign and cross walk make it appear to be a road...if its dark enough that you can't see downhill to the water's surface until you're already on top of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I apologize if someone's already posted something like this. Focus models 2011-2014 are essentially the same as here I believe.

[video=youtube;8DyUnMY-JRU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DyUnMY-JRU[/video]

I had one of those devices in my car a few years ago. If you went to the insurance company's website, you could track what time you were driving and at what speed. It didn't tell you where you were though. Maybe the new ones do give you a location too.

snipped by me """I cant believe her car was wheel lifted using a "Repo" truck aka an auto loader. What if her brakes were sabotaged? What if tires had been swapped? What if what if what if."""

This!!!

It honestly seems like some of you WANT it to be foul play. Occam's Razor y'all. So the killer cop (or someone else, w/e) that pulled her over killed her (no other damage to her body tho, besides bruise) and then pushed her car down an icy boat launch? How is that more plausible to you than the fact that she was probably drunk coming home from work and accidentally pulled off or turned down the boat ramp, or hit ice and couldn't swerve away, and couldn't stop because it was icy, and couldn't get out of her car because it's difficult to get out of a car underwater, much more so when it's freezing water and you're tipsy?
I agree with you, however, why would this be where they met? All the way down that road seems extreme and if they had met up there before she would be familiar with that area. Or if it did happen to be the first time she met him there she would have followed him out or at the very least seen which direction he left.

He could have rendered her unconscious during their encounter and thinking shes dead, loads her into car and down ramp.

It doesnt make sense for her to get lost on her route home.

Once on the ramp how did the extreme bumpiness not alert her to stop and realize it was no longer a normal road. Boat ramps are extremely bumpy. So unless someone else pushed her car down the boat ramp it doesnt make sense. There is a stop sign in front of boat ramp.

I asked the question of FB last night if David Jolly/Jay Wings (same person) was the coworker that Crime Watch Daily was referring to that she was to meet.
Pete answered that he is NOT an employee/coworker.

So my assumption is that Crime watch daily referred to him as a coworker but is not. However he is who she was supposed to meet.

I assume Pete can confidently say she was going to buy weed from him from the text dialog that he was privy to.

If someone want to reread. David Jolly/Jay Wings is talked about in a few of the posts from last night.

To add to my sliding idea, I looked up the weather history for that morning. The first observation of freezing rain occurred at 5:04AM. So this means it would have just started to get icy after she was getting to the park. This along with the fact that it looks like it's just raining on her windshield would have completely caught her off guard when she was sliding around that circle. JMO of course.

I agree with you, however, why would this be where they met? All the way down that road seems extreme and if they had met up there before she would be familiar with that area. Or if it did happen to be the first time she met him there she would have followed him out or at the very least seen which direction he left.

He could have rendered her unconscious during their encounter and thinking shes dead, loads her into car and down ramp.

It doesnt make sense for her to get lost on her route home.

Once on the ramp how did the extreme bumpiness not alert her to stop and realize it was no longer a normal road. Boat ramps are extremely bumpy. So unless someone else pushed her car down the boat ramp it doesnt make sense. There is a stop sign in front of boat ramp.

She may not have gone there on her own. Could have been hours or days or weeks after that she ended up there.
If she did go there on her own will, it is POSSIBLE that she met with someone who caused her harm.
It is also a reasonable assumption that she simply had an accident.
The many, many unanswered questions and shadiness around every aspect of that night screams foul play.
It really can go anyway.

maybe she didn't want to be seen leaving so she drove off a bit with her headlights off and that added to her misjudging her route out. surely her lights were off while she was parked and perhaps she planned to turn them back on once she reached the road.
I can totally "see" this scenario being possible. I have done that myself particularly when leaving a friend's home or party in a residential neighborhood. (I just try not to have my lights go into homes when I know people are likely trying to sleep). I generally use my running lights for a short time until there's no chance my regular beams will aim a bright flash into someone's window.

Another thing: if Toni's trunk was open at some point prior to going into the MO--that would have almost completely blocked rear visibility.

She may not have gone there on her own. Could have been hours or days or weeks after that she ended up there.
If she did go there on her own will, it is POSSIBLE that she met with someone who caused her harm.
It is also a reasonable assumption that she simply had an accident.
The many, many unanswered questions and shadiness around every aspect of that night screams foul play.
It really can go anyway.

If she was going too fast, it may have been too late by the time she realized the extreme bumpiness.

I still lean toward accident, but if it's true another person was set to meet her there, then there are still some stones left for police to turn over before a conclusion can be drawn.

I'm assuming Pete Sanchez sr. more than likely has other details he's not sharing at the moment that would solidify why they feel this was not an accident. His son is not a suspect and he doesn't have financial motives by stating there needs to be an investigation.It sounds like to me he is only asking for the truth to be told.

Either the police have circumstantial evidence that wouldn't hold up to a jury, but know what happened but can't prove anything. Or they have nothing.

If she went there to buy weed, which I find very plausible, it was likely a very large amount - something in the pounds would be something you buy in a secluded place far away from lights and cameras, like a park, or a farm, etc.

I read elsewhere that her window was down and her seatbelt was off, has that been confirmed at all or is it just chatter?

I read elsewhere that her window was down and her seatbelt was off, has that been confirmed at all or is it just chatter?

Her mom reported that's what police said.

The window down comment may be an observation of the car after the fact, and it could be that the recovery team actually rolled it down or busted it in. I can't find a quote from LE in any MSM with that detail.

The window down comment may be an observation of the car after the fact, and it could be that the recovery team actually rolled it down or busted it in. I can't find a quote from LE in any MSM with that detail.

Thank you! I found that to be quite strange, if true. I think I'm just leery of KC right now, like what is going on. I saw another missing girl notification today.

[video=twitter;842067857538203651]https://twitter.com/Jhelmuth/status/842067857538203651[/video]

"A statement sent to me just now from Toni Andersons bf, Pete Sanchez Jr."

Almost like she was talking to someone standing outside the window/car. Felt at ease with the person. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear