MO - Woman Stole Nurse's ID/Info, Worked 3 mo. in Hosp ICU w Elder Psych Pts.

How in the heck did she work so long without getting caught? There had to be massive red flags.

This is frightening on so many levels!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

FYI this is the hospital where the exorcism upon which The Exorcist is based actually occurred.

Related??? IDK....:escape::escape::escape:

Wow. I worked as a psych NP before I had kids and if somebody told me I had to work in the ICU I would absolutely pee my pants.

This woman is scary and multiple people dropped the ball big time by hiring this woman.

I would love to be a fly on the wall at the MO Board of Nursing hearing about this!

I would love to be a fly on the wall at the MO Board of Nursing hearing about this!

IIUC - and not saying I do - gen'ly these st. prof-licensing boards do not have authority to 'do anything' to a person (formerly) employed in nursing position as she was. If not licensed, bd cannot suspend, revoke, impose restrictions, etc.

IIUC such a bd can issue a cease & desist order/letter to her to the effect - we h/bn/advised you have engaged in/are engaging in ___ [ duties/functions] in [name of state] which constitutes the practice of nursing under st law and is unlawful, criminal, per section #___ without RN license or reciprocity. Blah, blah, blah. Cease & desist immed'ly. We are referring this matter to st. atty gen and/or county prosecutor for review for criminal prosecution.
Then crim prosecution may follow. Or may not.
^ JMunderstanding^, could be wrong.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall at the hospital's meetings w HR, executive officers & bd/directors.

"No degree. No skills. So how did she get a nursing job at a St. Louis hospital? "

"She also has a pending arrest warrant from New Mexico, where she faces accusations that she spent months teaching nursing without a license or having graduated from nursing school. A state official said the school’s faculty concealed her ruse and did not report her as an imposter after she was fired."

^ one of several points where 'stuff' fell between the cracks - before the stuff hit the fan. JM2cts.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_6e58ae06-bd38-5937-bd78-a734e58aad4b.html May 21

IIUC - and not saying I do - gen'ly these st. prof-licensing boards do not have authority to 'do anything' to a person (formerly) employed in nursing position as she was. If not licensed, bd cannot suspend, revoke, impose restrictions, etc.

IIUC such a bd can issue a cease & desist order/letter to her to the effect - we h/bn/advised you have engaged in/are engaging in ___ [ duties/functions] in [name of state] which constitutes the practice of nursing under st law and is unlawful, criminal, per section #___ without RN license or reciprocity. Blah, blah, blah. Cease & desist immed'ly. We are referring this matter to st. atty gen and/or county prosecutor for review for criminal prosecution.
Then crim prosecution may follow. Or may not.
^ JMunderstanding^, could be wrong.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall at the hospital's meetings w HR, executive officers & bd/directors.

Oh- I didn't meant to watch HER before the BON- I meant when these hospitals and agencies are called in. And what a damned shame that no one acted on the staffing agency that tried and tried and finally persisted in getting her caught.

From a comment in ^ link:
If I were her [nurse-imposter]....I'd confirm my attorney's law license (you never know where karma will appear huh).

Good idea ^ but JM2cts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back