Found Safe MO - Zachary Deutsch,15, Kansas City, 3 Aug 2018 *autistic*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Aug 8, 2018.

1. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

Kansas City police searching for missing teen with Autism

Zachary Deutsch,15, was reported missing on Aug. 3 when he walked away from the facility where he was staying in south Kansas City.
    upload_2018-8-9_2-30-16.jpeg
    According to his family, Zachary is autistic and without his medication, leaving his family very concerned.

Beagle likes this.
  2. ptandj

ptandj Well-Known Member

Geez, it's all "rumor" but from reading comments on the news articles on FB it seems like the facility is a hot mess. I hope this boy is found and steps are taken to deal with whatever is going on at the facility.

cybervampira likes this.
  3. Jewels53

Jewels53 Forever in my Heart!

I wonder if the facility did something to him. jmo Or did they just turn him loose? Worried about this young man it doesn't show he has been found yet.

4. Jewels53

A family is desperately searching for a 15-year-old boy with autism who's been missing since Friday.

Zachary Deutsch walked away from Ozanam, a residential youth treatment facility in Martin City. But he's not the only one to disappear from that facility.

At least 11 kids have gone missing from Ozanam within the past week. Zachary is still missing.

Parents are now demanding action to keep kids safe.

Family desperately searching for missing teen with autism, blames care facility for lack of supervision

cybervampira, MFH and Beagle like this.
  5. MFH

MFH Well-Known Member

11 in the last week?!? Didn’t have time to read the article yet, but have the other kids been located? How many are at this facility? This is awful!

cybervampira and Jewels53 like this.
  6. Jewels53

Sounds like someone is not doing their job. I don't know if any have been found.

MFH likes this.
  7. Darling136

Darling136 Staff member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

WTOL

Found safe!

Beagle, Jewels53, MFH and 1 other person like this.
  8. Jewels53

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A teenage boy with autism who has been missing for a week was found on Friday morning. KCPD says that 15-year-old Zachary Deutsch is okay, and is being taken to a hospital as a precaution.

KCPD says its missing persons unit was out knocking on doors and handing out fliers on Friday morning, someone got in touch with them and directed them to the teen boy's location.

Missing teen with autism who left care facility found according to KCPD
    Thank You to whom ever it was that contacted LE!

So happy this young man was found safe!

cybervampira likes this.