Moorers' Bond Hearing

Discussion in 'Heather Elvis' started by Salem, Mar 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpgman

rpgman Well-Known Member

That's NOT her mother....just someone who was trying to comfort her after it was announced bond was denied.

2. Richmond

Richmond Well-Known Member

The woman in parking lot in an orange T-shirt is not TM's mother. TM"s mother is pictured in the courtroom, dressed very nicely, crying.

3. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

More detailed reporting here:

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24997143/moorer-denied-bond-ahead-of-heather-elvis-murder-trial?utm_content=buffere35bb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

4. Momoffourboys

Momoffourboys Well-Known Member

Its' crazy that you brought that up.
    My eyes were drawn to the tattoo.

5. NFYIAMY

NFYIAMY Verified Expert

Couple of things.

1. Tammy had a miscarriage at some point in the PAST. Not since she's been in jail. However, with that said, if it ends up that she doesn't have a 'viable pregnancy' my guess is that she will claim a miscarriage?

2. The Elvis supporter didn't YELL anything. Simply said something in response (I wasn't that far away and couldn't hear it - I was 'told' by someone sitting right behind what was basically said.)

I don't have time to read though anymore right now to see if anything else needs to be clarified - but I will try to get back on later tonight!

I've got photos to edit and content to submit - so that has to come first!!

6. SplishSplash

SplishSplash New Member

^^ This right here. I am still catching up but I am just floored by this as I personally am in my 9th month of pregnancy.

If she is lying about the pregnancy and trying to use it to get out of jail, then refusing the prenatal care/vitamins isn't helping her look the part at all!

If it's true that she is pregnant, she really is showing how selfish she is by denying the baby adequate iron/folic acid and other nutrients she probably isn't getting enough of in jail!!!

It's stupid either way!

7. eileenhawkeye

eileenhawkeye Active Member

Interesting. So I guess any evidence was found at the house or PTL.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24997...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

8. eileenhawkeye

eileenhawkeye Active Member

Interesting how he didn't say, that many other pregnant women are in jail, don't bother asking again, etc. Sounds like he would consider it if there was definite proof.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24997...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

9. bestill

bestill It's a Disney Day for SC Inmate 00378074

And if there were definite proof wouldn't her attorney have shown it today? If she were really pregnant he would have proven it, to make his argument stronger for asking for her release. I'm not buying that she's pregnant.

10. SStarr33

SStarr33 Inactive

Completely disagree.

He just needs to throw those in contempt of court in jail.

Good grief.

11. SStarr33

SStarr33 Inactive

12. geevee

geevee Well-Known Stickie

BBM

I'm sorry to disagree but I think that's unconstitutional, the courts must be open to the people who fund them, ie the taxpayers, as well as other interested parties. There are measures to be taken with the unruly and unself-controlled, penalizing those who comply with laws and courtroom decorum is not the answer, imo.

13. NFYIAMY

NFYIAMY Verified Expert

Why no cameras? Only those with the media are allowed cameras in the courtroom. Special permission from the judge is required.

Plus - none of this happened until AFTER court was adjourned. It started with crying and then them refusing to exit the courtroom after being instructed to do so by the baliffs/officers in the courtroom - and then slightly escalated from there.

14. SStarr33

SStarr33 Inactive

thanks hoppy. When I posted that comment no photos had been shared via twitter like the last hearing, so I thought he was not allowing photos.

Now if we could get him to allow video...

15. SStarr33

SStarr33 Inactive

You are right. In fact, a reporter at the Myhorry FB page just made a post yesterday that it would be unconstitutional.

It always amazes me how people are so willing to give up their rights.

16. poppygirl

poppygirl Active Member

Just caught up...this had really turned into a circus and the trial hasn't even started yet.

I don't even know what to say that hasn't been said already. I also don't believe she's pregnant - if she was before, she no longer is. A 400+ HCG level is indicative of a pregnancy, but the level should double every 2 days and hers looks like it didn't. It's also a very low level for how far along she would've been at the time the test was taken. Nope, not preggo.

She really is trying to turn this whole thing into the jerry springer show. How pathetic.

17. RexManning

RexManning Member

I think TM actually looks slimmer in those photos that when she entered jail, which is understandable, so that should then make a visible baby bump easier to see (and I'm not really seeing anything)

I know all women carry differently, but this would be at least her 4th pregnancy (since she's had prior miscarriages, don't know how long she carried those) and she should be showing definite signs of pregnancy. I have two children and certainly showed a defined bump by my second trimester with my last pregnancy.

So basically, I still call bull on the pregnancy.

18. Hoosgirl

Hoosgirl Well-Known Member

But then notice how her attorney says he has no plans to ask for reconsideration. Seems like you would have whatever testing and exams done to prove pregnancy and go back, no?

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

19. rpgman

rpgman Well-Known Member

Exactly... Let's see if he asks for another hearing... I'm betting he doesn't.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

20. Lovejac

Lovejac Well-Known Member

Not near as stressed as the Elvis family IMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.