More Photos

Discussion in 'Photo and Images Threads' started by mahoneys07, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Truthwillsetufree

Truthwillsetufree New Member

Thanks for the pictures....now get to sleuthing!:crazy:

2. Hope for the Best

Hope for the Best Member

Thank you so much, mahoneys07! Those pictures are a great find, and I appreciate you sharing them! That cloth with the monkeys is definitely suspicious.

I have to agree with the others who said they don't see KC going too deep into the woods or swamp. All I can think when I see those photos is how many snakes must be creeping around there. I'm sure there are tons. I am to the point of being phobic of snakes, though, so I might be a little bit extreme. Maybe she is more of a nature girl than we think, but I just can't picture her going in there. Of course, desperate times call for desperate measures, but I'd be more inclined to think she tossed her off one of those bridges than buried her. The other thing is, we've had so much rain since June, including a tropical storm with lots of flooding. If she is buried, it would be probably next to impossible to find her. There wouldn't be any signs at this point of a grave or freshly dug dirt. The rain would probably have evened it all out by now. I am still trying to be hopeful that they find her, though. I just think its going to be a big job.

Do the searchers use any special tools that could find bodies under ground or under the water (is there even such a thing?), or are they only relying on what can be seen with the naked eye? I'm just curious.

3. Truthwillsetufree

Truthwillsetufree New Member

How do you know it's a fleece blanket?

4. mahoneys07

mahoneys07 New Member

I have heard of them using Fish finders and under water cameras but havent seen any footage fromone yet

5. SeriouslySearching

SeriouslySearching Well-Known Member

Yes, they do have specialized equipment which allows them to look for things which are buried underground and even under cement. TES and various LE agencies have that capability.

6. FloridaKatz

FloridaKatz Former Member

For anyone who doesn't live in this area, I'd like to elaborate on these photos. Central Florida is COVERED with places like this. My neighborhood is surrounded by areas like this. And during Tropical Storm Fay, we got so much rain, that every kind of wildlife that you could imagine, came out of these areas, looking for food and dry land. Alligators, Bobcats, Wild Boar, to name a few. If KC did put Caylee in a place like this, then most likely her little body ended up being a survival meal by one of these types of wildlife (Sorry to be so grim and grotesque, but that is the sad state of what we're dealing with down here). Trenton Duckett was never found as well as older kids that have been kidnapped from this area over the years. If TES finds anything at all when they come back (and I sincerely hope they do), it will most likely be a very, very minimal amount of remains...

7. SeriouslySearching

I don't, but sure looks like one to me. Could be a child's blanket sleeper, I guess. If you look on the right tho...it appears there used to be a binding like a blanket would have.

8. Shar824

Shar824 New Member

Thank you.....I remember it being posted somewhere about make-up being found, but didn't remember anything about a purse though.

9. Hope for the Best

Hope for the Best Member

Thanks! I was hoping they had some high tech gadgets that could help them out. It would be pretty hard without them, that's for sure!

10. TinPan

TinPan New Member

What if, geeze this is hard to type, she really did throw the dead or half dead body off the bridge close to where she was sited. After passing by each day to make sure all was ok, she saw that it had floated up and was visable from the road if someone was looking. She would have cut through the woods to get to the creek, put her in the trash bag that the man saw her with and took her then, to her parents house for a couple of days. That would account for the dog hits and fluids in car. Also I was thinking, what if the car was not out of gas or broken down as she claimed. Whoever called the tow company and the tow company had no way of knowing because KC had the keys. Maybe it just reeked so bad she didn't want any of her friends smelling it, asking for rides or expecting her to drive her own self around so she ditched it.

11. zelmajane

zelmajane Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting this.

It really makes it hit home that they're looking for a needle in a hay stack.

12. Leila

Leila Active Member

Excellent pictures! Thanks Mahoneys! I can't visualize Casey or anyone going too far from the road or beaten path to dispose of remains. I also think someone wouldn't want go into that area at night and would probably do whatever they needed to do during daylight hours.

13. doonerinohio

doonerinohio Curiouser and Curiouser...

I found a blue sock monkey fleece blanket on ebay. Looks to be the same as the one in the search pic. I am trying to post the link but for some reason I cannot.

14. Georgia101957

Georgia101957 Inactive

15. mahoneys07

mahoneys07 New Member

I cant find the blanket again was it video or pic...sorry just look at so much stuff right now

16. Short_Stuff

Short_Stuff New Member

Thanks for the post. Sure is alot to search. I still say in the water, not on the ground. I hope they find her asap.

17. Georgia101957

Georgia101957 Inactive

If you go back to the link, it is like the 2nd and 3rd picture on the 1st page.:)

18. SeriouslySearching

The blanket/cloth are the 2nd and 3rd photos here. There is no brown on it. The sock monkey is an outline in dark blue or black with white hands n feet.

19. mahoneys07

mahoneys07 New Member

lol I found it...thanks

20. LCoastMom

LCoastMom JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE - STILL WAITING

There was a purse found in an early search, LE took it, don't remember hearing if it's related.

~Thanks so much for this, it's a good find!~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.