More Than 2 Dozen People Become Ill At IHOP

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by Old Broad, Jun 11, 2006.

  1. Old Broad

    Old Broad New Member

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    This is scary! When I saw the headline I thought it would be because of something like food poisening but it sounds like something worse.

    JONESBORO, Ark. (AP) -- More than two dozen people became ill after inhaling a substance believed to have been sprayed inside an IHOP restaurant, police said.

    Authorities were trying to determine the source of the substance that forced the restaurant's evacuation Tuesday evening.

    Some customers were gasping for air, and one complained of shortness of breath and a burning sensation in his nose and throat. Four were taken to hospitals, police said.

    More at link.

    Old Broad
  2. Loading...

  3. tezi

    tezi Member of Websleuths since 2000.

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    Oh, lovely. Another code-six loose in the state of AR. I need to move.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice