Morgan to Depose George, Cindy & Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this was already posted! I think Morgan intended to cave all along! <sigh>

http://www.wesh.com/news/18803648/detail.html

Television cameras were invited into the downtown courtroom, according to attorney John Morgan, but a last-minute agreement was reached to keep them just outside of the deposition

WOW Lee A stayed I thought he would leave if camera's were there I can't beleive that LEE A just didn't walk out!! Good News Thanks!!:clap:Oh now I see after reading the article at Fox Orlando,that the cameras stayed out!!

They were probably told ahead of time that the reporters would be moved. I thought Lee looked nervous walking in, rubbing his face with his shirt, rubbing his hands. I just hope one A is doing right by Caylee.

Wonder how many tabs can be opened before my browser explodes. Have 8 open now.

Wonder how many tabs can be opened before my browser explodes. Have 8 open now.

I have 9 open. Lots of times I have so many, they are not all seen at the same time. I have to use arrows to scroll through them. LOL!

It's ok.. it can handle it.

If you watch the video of Lee arriving at court on wftv.com, you can see just how far the media has to go to get these videos and still pics to us. At the very end of the tape, did anyone notice just how many reporters/cameras succeeded in cramming into the elevator with Lee? O/T... I know... but I just had to laugh at that one.... :crazy:

I have 9 open. Lots of times I have so many, they are not all seen at the same time. I have to use arrows to scroll through them. LOL!

It's ok.. it can handle it.

Whew! Thanks. Guess I'm safe for awhile. LOL

[QUOTE =believe09;3376460]Actually, my understanding of the law was that she cannot take the Fifth in an action which includes a counter-suit. She is essentially saying she has been harmed by the plaintiff, zfg-she has to answer interrogatories and have a deposition if she is going to take this stand. The judge should have forced Baez to drop the counter-suit in order to allow her to take the Fifth against self incrimination.
QUOTE]

She can't take the Fifth in her counter-suit if she wants to succeed with her counter-suit. But she can refuse to talk about her possible involvement (yeah, I know... in my opinion it is her certain involvement) in a crime. If someone (ZFG's attorneys or anyone else), using an arm of the government (the civil or criminal court; subpoena) were to force her to speak in a way that would incriminate her, well... they can't force her. What if Morgan insisted that she testify, and she admitted that she said a lot of bad stuff about ZFG (which she did)? Then there are various crimes she would be incriminated for, in addition to the murder. She would have been forced to incriminate herself. Aw, poor Casey.

You say she cannot take the Fifth in an action which includes a counter-suit. True--in a way: if she goes ahead and takes the Fifth, which is her right, then her counter-suit is thrown out. That's the consequence she faces. Too bad for her.

Morgan already has the fool, on the police tapes, saying "ZFG did this" and "ZFG did that". She's already stupidly NOT claimed her right to remain silent, in the past. But she hasn't waived it (to my knowledge) for the future. Morgan can profit from the statements she has already given.

If there were a stay of the civil suit, it wouldn't be out of consideration of the parents' and brother's rights. They have no rights to not testify in the civil suit. But if there were a stay to protect Miss Casey's rights, they would just happen to benefit from it.

As for the time it's taking, I'm sure ZFG's lawyer is used to that. Those personal injury lawyers know that their cases may take a long time, because some personal injury defendants (and their lawyers) are very good at delaying. Casey hasn't thought of anything new if she uses delay as a tactic.

Thank you for your considered response....

If you watch the video of Lee arriving at court on wftv.com, you can see just how far the media has to go to get these videos and still pics to us. At the very end of the tape, did anyone notice just how many reporters/cameras succeeded in cramming into the elevator with Lee? O/T... I know... but I just had to laugh at that one.... :crazy:

I had to laugh too..I would hate to be in that position..
However, I know exactly what I would do if I were..

I mean come on! That was a little ridiculous.:crazy:

I'm surprised he's testifying at all. I thought he'd find some way to delay just like his parents. I'm disgusted frankly that the judge gave CA and GA more time. Something has to give! They want to avoid and delay just like they always do, IMO just like they did when Casey started to lie, cheat, and steal and they turned a blind eye to avoid the consequences any way they could.

Lee must think he can get through this without saying much of anything or surely his lawyer would have filed for a delay too, IMO.

I had to laugh too..I would hate to be in that position..
However, I know exactly what I would do if I were..

I mean come on! That was a little ridiculous.:crazy:

Snort! Me too! Oh... me too....

ROTFLMAO!

Actually, it goes to show the news works are not sending as many people to cover the story. Before, a group would have been out side to film the folks coming. And a group would have been on the inside, waiting.. Drooling, but waiting...

I'm surprised he's testifying at all. I thought he'd find some way to delay just like his parents. I'm disgusted frankly that the judge gave CA and GA more time. Something has to give! They want to avoid and delay just like they always do, IMO just like they did when Casey started to lie, cheat, and steal and they turned a blind eye to avoid the consequences any way they could.

Lee must think he can get through this without saying much of anything or surely his lawyer would have filed for a delay too, IMO.

I'm thinking that he never heard her mentioned. And thought that would be the end of it.

BUT... they will want to know when he heard her name and by whom. most likely he will be questioned about everything that Cindy said about her and when. Then everything GA said about her and when. Etc, etc, etc..

It's not just putting it on record, it's an investigation..

Did ya'll move and leave me behind? I feel like I'm lost. Is e-1 waiting?

I want to see that video!!! When will we get to?

Am ready here. Lets do it.

Remember when he was being interviewed by LE and was laughing while he was talking about the dead body smell :eek: It might have been nervous laughter, but it sure was creepy!

I hope he didn't do that this time!

Looked like, in the pictures, LA might have been a tad angry about having to do a depo this morning, actually it looked like he was pouting. I have seen that look before on my daughter's, when they have had to do something they really didn't want to, this was when they were teenager's ofcourse. Hopefully JM can get some good answers from this witness and hopefully this will help to clear ZG's name. Wonder what time the tape is going to show up ?

Looked like, in the pictures, LA might have been a tad angry about having to do a depo this morning, actually it looked like he was pouting. I have seen that look before on my daughter's, when they have had to do something they really didn't want to, this was when they were teenager's ofcourse. Hopefully JM can get some good answers from this witness and hopefully this will help to clear ZG's name. Wonder what time the tape is going to show up ?

Not only does he look angry, but quite gray around the temples...don't know if that has always been there, but if not, just one more casualty in KCs path...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth