Mortal Evidence - Cyril Wecht

Originally posted by Britt
You say that like it's a good thing... lol.

No amount of facts, evidence and information, not to mention logic, common sense and the laws of physics can prompt a RamseySupporter to theorize beyond the "intruder." If it doesn't fit, it doesn't exist. :crazy:

What else do I need to theorize? That is the problem with this case, too many have thrown their own theories in with everyone elses!

FYI, I used to think they were guilty, so the prompting came from another side. And, no, besides some harder evidence, nothing you have can make me change my mind back. Also, I don't consider myself a R's supporter. Just because I believe that there was an intruder (or the possibilty) does not mean I am sleeping with the R's, or getting paid off.

It simply means you haven't got enough to convict. Don't get mad at me because of that..........

Originally posted by ajt400
What else do I need to theorize? That is the problem with this case, too many have thrown their own theories in with everyone elses!

FYI, I used to think they were guilty, so the prompting came from another side. And, no, besides some harder evidence, nothing you have can make me change my mind back. Also, I don't consider myself a R's supporter. Just because I believe that there was an intruder (or the possibilty) does not mean I am sleeping with the R's, or getting paid off.

Hey...I don't get mad at anyone/anything...just try to walk in others' shoes......

Ok...so talk to me...: what compells you in your thinking/change-of thought that "an absolute THOUGHT?" as the R's are innocent? ...??? sleeping w/the enemy maybe?!...? IMHO... I'm lost/confused in where you were/are going with this post... IMHO I would go w/your first intuition/thought (you thought-believed the R's were GUILTY...you should trust/stand by it--this thought!!!...FWIW...just IMHO...!!!???

...NONSENSE...you're above post:

It simply means you haven't got enough to convict. Don't get mad at me because of that..........

TOTAL "NONSENSE/GARBAGE!!!"IMHO...it will come to pass... there're will be enought in due time...IMHO!!!
~~~:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow::bigthumb:

Originally posted by Blazeboy3
Ok...so talk to me...: what compells you in your thinking/change-of thought that "an absolute THOUGHT?" as the R's are innocent? ...??? sleeping w/the enemy maybe?!...? IMHO... I'm lost/confused in where you were/are going with this post... IMHO I would go w/your first intuition/thought (you thought-believed the R's were GUILTY...you should trust/stand by it--this thought!!!...FWIW...just IMHO...!!!???

TOTAL "NONSENSE/GARBAGE!!!"IMHO...it will come to pass... there're will be enought in due time...IMHO!!!
~~~:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow::bigthumb:

When did I say they were innocent? You know I am on the fence here. I sometimes think maybe they could have, maybe they couldn't have. The point is there is not enough evidence EITHER WAY to make me satisfied that the conclusion has been met.

And, no, just because I change my mind, I am not sleeping with the R's! I can change my mind, can't I? People do it all the time, especially when they have been misinformed.

You're so right, ajt. And I'm sorry if we come across as dilitantes. We just have followed and read so much about this case, and such a lack of Ramsey do-rights, that we take for granted sometimes, that all posters know. Even if you DO know, and disagree, that's okay, too, but expect some of us to just politely point out what we've investigated. We WILL however, answer all your challenges and questions. If I were in your position, I'd ask, too.

ajt....:) you're a force, too, and you're in a territory that says it's a Ram, mostly, but with good, polite, challenges, such as yours, it only reinforces in some of us, why we have the stance we do. Not only that...but, LOL, you have the position, thanks to maxi and Admin, and openminded posters, to challenge all that.

We'll get through this, ajt.....despite ourselves, okay? Keep up the 'other side', as we love it. :D

Sometimes I get frustrated and angry Imon, I do know that. I hold just as strongly to my beliefs as everyone else does. Also, I want to point out that if they tried the R's, and the evidence was there---and they are found guilty, I would definetely change my stance. Pride is not my main motivation, here.

Just wanted to say I am sorry, I can be a bit of a beast sometimes.....and I do love to argue with people.....:bigthumb: :D

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back