Mother leaves kid in car, takes dog shopping

This is what would happen if Paris Hilton had a baby and the nanny had the day off. What insanity...

Everyone must read the whole story at the link. Trust me- leaving the baby in the car isn't the only thing she did wrong. The attendant TOLD her he thought it was wrong. She then went into the store to pick things up. When the police greeted her outside, she ASKED THE OFFICER TO GO IN AND GET HER ITEM FOR HER. FURTHER- SHE TOLD THE OFFICER THAT THE STAFF AT NEIMAN MARCUS WERE HAPPY SHE DID NOT BRING HER CHILD INTO THE STORE BECAUSE "HE ALWAYS RUNS AROUND AND CAUSES A NUISANCE" *boggle* Sorry for shouting but... wow. Seriously... just wow.

:doh: this women needs a good smack to the head and if everyone wouldn't mind I would love to be the one to give it to her. What an idiot!

When my daughter was a hellion in a hair salon, I once told the salon lady that next time I'd get my daughter a sitter. She said "Lady, if you don't ever take your kid to the salon with you, how will she ever learn to behave in the salon?"

Truer words were never spoken.

Melisinde said:
Everyone must read the whole story at the link. Trust me- leaving the baby in the car isn't the only thing she did wrong. The attendant TOLD her he thought it was wrong. She then went into the store to pick things up. When the police greeted her outside, she ASKED THE OFFICER TO GO IN AND GET HER ITEM FOR HER. FURTHER- SHE TOLD THE OFFICER THAT THE STAFF AT NEIMAN MARCUS WERE HAPPY SHE DID NOT BRING HER CHILD INTO THE STORE BECAUSE "HE ALWAYS RUNS AROUND AND CAUSES A NUISANCE" *boggle* Sorry for shouting but... wow. Seriously... just wow.

I really hope this woman is mentally ill, but somehow I just think she is self centered. I bet she even got her nails done while she was in there.

crash676 said:
This is what would happen if Paris Hilton had a baby and the nanny had the day off. What insanity...
Naw, she would bring both the baby and the dog, but dress them in matching outfits.

Melisinde said:

She sounds like a totally self absorbed person...or a mental case!

I'm sure someone out there could give this baby a good home if he's such a nuisance to her... Did she not get the memo saying when you have children that someone is actually going to have to TAKE CARE of them 24/7 for the next 18 years or so? Even if it's not a good time, or there's something you need to do?

Considering how many missing people there are out there in the world, whose families would give ANYTHING to get them back, it doesn't seem fair that dolts like her are allowed to have children.

What's really scary in this article is that the mother is a Teacher!!!:doh: She of all people knows it's wrong to leave a child unattended in a car- or did she think the valet was going to babysit??? Why can't she teach her child to behave in the store? Who cares whether it was toys or make-up she was picking up, she has some nerve!!!:razz: :loser:

Good grief! It's all about her, isn't it? ...asked him to watch her BMW with her sleeping child in it? Did I actually read that? I liked the part about the handcuffs though. Sounds like she is used to having people do her bidding. She needs a reality check. That poor child.

The valet, bless his heart, didn't know what to do so he called his mother!

2sisters said:
Is it hot right now in AZ where this happened?
Nope, it's not hot. It's ranges btwn 68-80 degrees during the day. The weather isn't really a factor (although if it WAS summer, it would've been, because that baby wouldn't have lasted an hour in the car during summertime).

For all she knew, this valet parker could've been a child molester, sexual predator or even a serial killer. Any Joe Blow off the street can get a job parking cars....it's not like there's some big background check being done. She literally handed her child over to a virtual stranger, and ANYTHING could've happened.

What's worse is that there are people commenting online on azcentral.com and directing negative comments to the valet parker!!! There's a lot of people saying things like the valet should've never called the police, that she has right to do what she wants...blah blah blah

I have heard form a friend that moved there that it is a little snooty there and the high sociey folks are in charge. How dare they fault the valet! 68-80 degreees during the day is plenty warm enough to make your car too hot, especially with the sun. We had 75 degrees and sun yesterday and the car was still very hot when I got in it.

Yeah, you're right about the snootiness. Most locals don't even call the city where she was shopping "Scottsdale"-----they call it "Snottsdale". LOL. Funny but true.

julianne said:
Yeah, you're right about the snootiness. Most locals don't even call the city where she was shopping "Scottsdale"-----they call it "Snottsdale". LOL. Funny but true.
Okay, well Scottsdale would explain it, my dad would never let my mom shop there the prices were so high, he'd only let her windowshop at night when the stores were closed!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back