Mother preparing to be arrested

Ugh. I am still trying to be reserved. I will say the expecting to be arrested is interesting.

I am still holding out due to no one having a clue where Baby lisa is ,but hoping if anything is done in this case where the mother is arrested that that will lead to Lisa's where abouts.

Four (4) cell phones:

- 1 cell phone = dad's work cell phone and he had it on him
- 1 cell phone = broken and on counter in kitchen from where it went missing
- 1 cell phone = being reprogrammed and on counter in kitchen when it went missing
- 1 cell phone = lent to family by family to replace the broken cell phone and it was on counter in kitchen when it went missing
Am having difficulty following the reasoning that dad is the ONLY one who could have disposed of the phones ................:waitasec:

BBM The bolded cells are one and the same.

So who did the third cell belong to? Jeremy? I've been wondering why she had Jeremy's personal phone, IF it was his personal phone. Did she find something on it? Did they have an argument about someone's number or a text on that phone? Did she hide it from him until he went to work so she could take her time going through it?

This is OT and should probably be taken to the cell phone thread, meet you over there?

I'm so happy Lisa got her own forum!!

interesting guys... it doesn't work for me now either and it is still on google?

“The main problem I think that we’re facing is that everybody (else) has an alibi,” Irwin told CBS News. “I was at work. I’ve been cleared. All these other people we were worried about…the FBI said they’ve been cleared. The only one you can’t clear is the mother that’s at home when it happens ’cause there’s nobody else there.”
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kiribla...your-baby-diappears-and-all-eyes-turn-to-you/

Here is the link to all of the forum.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=463"]Lisa Irwin Missing! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

If you bookmark this link it will bring you to the entire forum with all topics listed.

It will take a bit to get used to multiple topics.

But they are all divided out into different threads now.

I don't get the going to the store thing...why is that suspicious? She went before dad left...confused

It's not suspicious in itself, but it seems police didn't know about this trip until they found the receipt. That would mean that mom didn't offer this information up.

It's not suspicious in itself, but it seems police didn't know about this trip until they found the receipt. That would mean that mom didn't offer this information up.

But they could have known all along, and just wanted to verify with video, or see what she was buying or who she was with, or maybe see if anyone was following her or watching her...??? Numerous possibilities here.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-pol...ance-deborah-bradley-20111010,0,3702048.story

((info in video))

**interesting that the wording has changed in the article portion since last night

**also interesting to me that none of the other local stations are reporting this

:waitasec:
This has happened on other occasions, too. On Oct 8th, a Fox news reporter interviewed the ex-inlaws and said the ex-inlaws stated that they had experienced visitation issues with their grandchild because of Deborah. Also the comment was used that Deborah had a checkered/chequered past. Two days later, this article was updated and only contained positive statements from the in-laws about Deborah.

If we go back to the tape in which the dad says he was cleared and didn't take a poly but the mother was alone in the house and thus doesn't have an alibi he himself said she was preparing herself to be charged. I'll try to find the link.

I think this is a public relations technique to get out in front of any arrest in this case.

Well, I'm not so sure mom is innocent, so this is a good thing.
She "cries" with very little tears. I've seen them a few times, but her face gets all red, she makes all the requisite sounds, but no tears. Yeah, yeah. I know....we all react differently. But if you're going to go to the trouble of putting all the other "signs" out there, like heaving body, red face, hyperventilating....then you should have a few tears available.

My husband took one look at her on TV and said, "Susan Smith, all over again."

I thought the same thing from watching her body language on television. Her concern for her missing daughter struck me as "somewhat off" but I can't really explain. Her crying with no tears really bothered me along with the way she twitched her head and kept looking down to the left all the time. I hope she didn't hurt her baby but her body language sure was saying a completely different story other than the words she was speaking.

It's not suspicious in itself, but it seems police didn't know about this trip until they found the receipt. That would mean that mom didn't offer this information up.[/QUOTE

Needed you last night on the general discussion - lots of talk about LE subpeonaing (OMG I spelled that right), media video....not sure which thread, if any, it would be on now.

FB links from main stream media fit our Social Networking policy. FB from news stations are allowed links. We have not allowed any of the other FB because of the fighting on the sites and the rumors they brought to WS.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back