Mother preparing to be arrested

Discussion in 'Lisa Irwin' started by BeanE, Oct 11, 2011.

1. shefner

shefner Member Since 2008

I think you get your pick.....crow, hat or turducken. You can choose either red or white with those, as long as you go to the store alone and in a disguise...pay in cash....get rid of the receipt.

2. curiousc

curiousc New Member

BBM

I so agree with you. What was the point of her coming out and saying that to a media outlet? It sure doesn't make DB look any better. Why not talk about her character and what a good mom she is, etc? Or perhaps not talk at all?

3. elepher50

elepher50 Help find Adji

:floorlaugh: ..........:floorlaugh:

We shall leave no evidence of any of this ..............:floorlaugh:

4. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

OK..assuming mom is being paranoid about the arrest, I haven't seen any ongoing pleas being made to find Lisa. Have they shown up on television lately? All I'm seeing are reports of LE doing searches around the house, the neighbours home, alleged surveillance tapes at a store.

Where are the parents? Shouldn't they be continuing to beg for Lisa's safe return? I'm not talking about a sit down hotel interview with a major network. It just seems the focus to find Lisa has halted. Why?

5. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

Ha! I just posted same thing. It seems the pleas have stopped. Why?

6. vlpate

vlpate Sleuther with a porpoise

Not a big deal, it was in the beginning of the case and I had not read the story anywhere else...again, this is not a MSM FB, so I agreed at the time.

It was her mother? David Netz was saying great grandmother, his mother...I wish I could find the post now, but it's buried too deep in all the comments.

7. tfrohning

tfrohning Rest in Peace

interesting I not been following but keeping eyes on this case. At first I thought No it not mom. I walk passed the TV last night and there was mom. My first thought was Robert Manwill 's mom.

8. natsound

natsound Well-Known Member

I think you nailed it. Now, we'll see how the details flesh out.

9. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

Snipped for space.

I agree, and I posted virtually the same thing in another thread. The statements reminds me of Misty Croslin and Terri Horman's father saying the same thing and while neither Misty or Terri have been arrested for the disappearance of the child I'm not that convinced they were innocent either.

I don't know... it seems to me that what's wrong with the statement is it takes the focus off "please find Lisa/Kyron/Haleigh" and into "Please stop persecuting me and kindly ignore the gaps in my timeline the night s/he went missing".

Another thing is, if someone says she's sure to be arrested soon, then, whether she's correct or not, I'm going to think that there is some evidence against her and she knows it. It's more difficult to arrest someone without evidence, and I'm going to wonder what they've got against her. I know innocent people have been arrested for crimes they didn't commit but this sort of statement isn't going to convince me.

10. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

I think the lawyer/relative is fishing. She's throwing it out there to see what LE says about it.

11. marycarney

marycarney Inactive

A lawyer? Not talk at all? I'm coming over to take your temperature, cause it MUST be the fever talking........

12. frankie069

frankie069 New Member

If this were my child God forbid, I would be knocking down peoples doors searching their homes myself, I would be in the woods, I would be swimming in a river and crawling through a sewer if I had to. I would be serving those police and detectives damn coffee and cake and bottled water to the people out searching. I would do everything in MY power to make sure they were doing everything in THEIR power to find my child. These parents from what I can only see from TV have done nothing.. Guilty or not, this makes them guilty of neglect as far as I am concerned.

13. luckyme

luckyme New Member

I would be scared to leave my home with thoughts of maybe somebody would return her. moo

14. curiositycat

curiositycat The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule

IMO hiding out somewhere is not helping her cause. If she is truly innocent, she should be out there, looking for her baby. I don't think they are at their home. Supposedly they are still at a motel, and spending time between there and families homes.
    MOO

15. LandAuxvasse

LandAuxvasse Member

Wow, just wow... I flopped off the fence after reading about the surveillance video!! When LE catches you in that sort of lie and you go and hide, something is not right. I believe mom's guilt is genuine so she needs to completely fess up now. There's no longer any reason to hide anything!

Praying still for the SAFE return of Lisa!!

MOO :twocents:

16. belimom

belimom Speak the truth even if your voice shakes~M.Kuhn

If it makes you feel better, I ate the biggest batch of crow every: Somer Thompson. Sadly, I was one of the ones who crucified DT here... So so sorry...:no:

17. natsound

natsound Well-Known Member

I agree with you. Although in some of my prior posts I have actually been taken to task for suggesting "If it were me...." Some believe we shouldn't say this because "It's not us! It's not us! We're not in their shoes!!" :waiting:

18. frankie069

frankie069 New Member

I know what you are saying and I am not trying to convict her for killing her child, but by not helping out, lying and covering something up, I find her guilty of either not caring or neglect. I dont understand how a mother of all people, no offense to any dad's out there, but how a mother could hide out in a motel, hotel or a friends house and not be out there doing something to find her child. I would go insane. If she cannot be an active part of the search legally, then be at the command post they had set up but took down because the family stopped cooperating and serve those searchers food, water, or anything. DO SOMETHING. Dont make deals with a certain network, a deal means money, get on EVERY single news channel you can with a picture of Lisa and show it to anyone that will look. Beg for help in finding her. Deb needs to stop worrying about herself and whether or not she passed a lie detector test and tell herself then, I AM INNOCENT and I want to find my baby. She would be wise to do this before they possibly do arrest her and then she cannot do a thing. This is not about them, this is about Lisa.

19. Shelby1

Shelby1 Cancer Sucks

I think I'm going to fry mine and dip it in Ranch dressing.

20. AnaTeresa

AnaTeresa Well-Known Member

She may be fishing, true - but I'm thinking she must not handle criminal law, because in my opinion, she's going about it all wrong.