Mother's Bullying Little Babies

Discussion in 'Bullies and Stalkers' started by gitana1, Nov 12, 2013.

1. JeannaT

JeannaT Former Member

I completely agree that most people are hard-wired to help each other. That's why it feels so good to volunteer. Because when we give to others, we feel really worthy and it's within our brain make up to help each other out.

Empathy is in almost all of us.

2. Flutterby80

Flutterby80 Active Member

BBM I could not disagree more. I think babies are adorable, some more so than others but to me, babies are basically beautiful.

3. Flutterby80

Flutterby80 Active Member

Honestly, it doesn't matter what side of the political correctness spectrum anyone is on. Rude behavior is rude behavior. You have to have a pretty wide mean streak to call ANYONE ugly in a public forum, much less a child. Really, I would not want to spend 5 minutes with any of these people in a social situation. Whether the babies are being bullied or not, I am willing to bet these people are bullies by nature.

4. montana_16

montana_16 Well-Known Member

How in hell is a baby ugly?

5. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Quite, odd, right? I never noticed that until now! Babies are naturally ugly? Wth? Babies are lovely, normally. They have softer, rounder features, smooth skin and are usually free of blemishes. In fact, I read somewhere once that the appearance of babies across many species affects the adults of their species the same way -makes them feel tenderness and protective.