Motion for Protective Order (the Photobucket Photos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider this, he wants them sealed so the (potential) jurors won't see them, right? So is he talking about sealing the Photobuckets we've all seen or is there a secret stash of pictures? I don't think the Photobucket photos are all that incriminating.

I think there are at least some pictures that we haven't seen. Baez said some of the photos are from a year prior to Caylee's disappearance and therefore not relevant to the case. Most of what we've seen are from after Caylee went missing.

He doesnt want the world to see that Casey was out partying it up and having a good time after Caylee was missing. Guess he doesnt realize the world has already seen those.

:cool:Kc............
:sick:::boohoo::twocents:
That's how I feel about this hearing !

jjgram

Regarding the photos that were deleted by Lee - what Lee actually did was use his own computer to remove photos from Casey's myspace page and/or photo bucket account, is that right? LE took possession of Casey's computer and the Anthony home computer on July 16th. The photos would still be found on whichever of those computers Casey used, if I'm understanding this all correctly.
Don't they leave some kind of "imprint" of having been there?

PS- I don't think this is like downloading pics to the actual computer...but maybe a computer guy/gal can add more input.

Consider this, he wants them sealed so the (potential) jurors won't see them, right? So is he talking about sealing the Photobuckets we've all seen or is there a secret stash of pictures? I don't think the Photobucket photos are all that incriminating.
Supposedly, she had like 4 photo bucket accounts.

Don't they leave some kind of "imprint" of having been there?

I would think so, assuming either Casey's laptop or Cindy's desktop were used to upload the photos. Whether the photos could be viewed on those computers after being deleted or not is something I don't know, but I think at least the filenames could still be found. If Myspace and Photobucket work like Facebook, the photos are still available. Facebook claims to own rights to all photos uploaded to their site, even after the photos are deleted by their users.

30 minutes and counting...

Okay...mixed feelings here...excited to see Justice for Caylee, and for purly shallow reasons want to see KC after the memorial...Not so excited, because i tend to be a Very Shy person when it comes to dressing, pole dancing etc...:eek: and have a feeling this may have something to do with GA puking...Don't know if i should go watch some Howard Stern, get my new magnifying glass ready or turn off the computer...

No...i'll stay right here...for Caylee, because nothing in any photo released of KC could ever be as damaging as a photo of pieces of a Garbage bag and duct tape. imho

He doesnt want the world to see that Casey was out partying it up and having a good time after Caylee was missing. Guess he doesnt realize the world has already seen those.

ummmm where did I hear that one before...oh yeah ga&ca claiming that most of the pics we saw of kc dancing were when she was preggers......PLEASE..... none of the players understand what the truth is.....NONE OF THEM!!!!!:liar::angel:

45 minutes and counting...

Okay...mixed feelings here...excited to see Justice for Caylee, and for purly shallow reasons want to see KC after the memorial...Not so excited, because i tend to be a Very Shy person when it comes to dressing, pole dancing etc...:eek: and have a feeling this may have something to do with GA puking...Don't know if i should go watch some Howard Stern, get my new magnifying glass ready or turn off the computer...

No...i'll stay right here...for Caylee, because nothing in any photo released of KC could ever be as damaging as a photo of pieces of a Garbage bag and duct tape. imho

so agree!!!!!!

I'm not an attorney, so I don't know anything about rules of evidence...and I've only sat on one jury in my life, but, IMO, he doesn't want them placed into evidence, and passed around in the jury room, or from juror to juror in the courtroom. Even if they've seen them previously on the Internet, if they are not shown to them in the courtroom, it won't be fresh in their minds.

If he is able to keep them from being placed into evidence, then they won't even be shown at the trial, and he can keep them from being discussed. Then all he has to do is seat jurors who don't own a computer...or a TV...oh...and jurors who don't read the newspaper, or tabloid magazines (snicker)

It snowed really bad in South Jersey and I am home on a "snow day". I will be watching Casey's court appearance. She's such a mystery to me. I hope the Judge allows the release of the photos and video of her in the nurse's office . . . although we really don't need any more evidence to know that she is guilty of first degree murder, do we?

Fox News reporting on this now. The attorneys said that JB has a good chance of suppressing the PhotoBucket pictures. One attorney said that releasing the pictures would be grounds for an appeal later down the road on the grounds that the release of the pictures tainted the jury pool.

Ita, It really doesn't make sense to file a motion to keep pictures private that have been public for awhile now. But again, this is JB we are talking about. lol

I still think there is some kind of private photo album that we haven't seen yet..remember the bad photos?

Fox News reporting on this now. The attorneys said that JB has a good chance of suppressing the PhotoBucket pictures. One attorney said that releasing the pictures would be grounds for an appeal later down the road on the grounds that the release of the pictures tainted the jury pool.

I have mixed feelings about this. I can see how the photos might taint the jury pool, but..... taint them how? By showing them exactly what kind of person Casey is? Did someone take the photos against her will? If the photos make Casey look bad....well...that's just the way it is.

OT--I have been trying to get on wftv.com all day with no luck. Is anyone else having trouble?? Are there any other live links available? Thanks...

is this hearing going to be televised or can i watch it online somewhere? tia.

It snowed really bad in South Jersey and I am home on a "snow day". I will be watching Casey's court appearance. She's such a mystery to me. I hope the Judge allows the release of the photos and video of her in the nurse's office . . . although we really don't need any more evidence to know that she is guilty of first degree murder, do we?

No we don't--we are just nosy now.
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I just read GA and CA are there. Is this the thread we'll be discussing the hearing at?

My link for WFTV isn't clickable yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members