Motion for Protective Order (the Photobucket Photos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brining up diary dated 2003 in recent discovery......I think its issues like this, uh, irrelevant issues like this...I can ask the court to trust me on this....trust me when I tell you....

Who is the judge?? Judge's question is - how do I stop the news from being the news????

OMG. Judge----> How do I stop news from being news?

LMAO

Majority of photos from accounts have not yet been released, not available to public.

Judge asking about Photobucket
Baez saying the pics were never made public prior to being released by LE

Bringing up "the McCrary case" he has a copy of the case...gives it to the judge.

((he freaking kills me))

Citing a case - release of information must be balanced with defendant's right to a fair trial. Irrelevant images could affect Casey's right to fair trial.

Citing another case - right to fair trial must be preserved at all costs.

These photos must be really bad, or Baez wouldn't be trying so hard to keep them out.

My thought EXACTLY!!!!!!!! These must be explosive!

UGH!!! I can't get either of the live feeds to work! Anyone else having this problem??? I have no picture and no sound.

I wish they would merge the threads!! GANG...I'M MOVING TO THE OTHER ONE....IF ANYONE CARES.

Images have no probative value. Let state submit list of photos they feel are relevant.

Is Baez aware that we've all had access to those photos for over six months now? :crazy:

Bringing up "the McCrary case" he has a copy of the case...gives it to the judge.

((he freaking kills me))

Actually that's not that uncommon. Especially if it's new case law from Lexis or Westlaw. And it hasn't been published yet.

For the first time Baez sounds well prepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken