Motivation Report has been released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
"If I were there, I would have traces of Meredith"s broken body on me. And I would have left traces of myself around - around Meredith's corpse," she said.

"And I - I am not there. And that proves my innocence."

Yes it's funny how AK wants everyone to believe that because her DNA isn't on Meredith's body, it means she's innocent. It's her that has the crimescene limited to close to Meredith's body. That would be convenient for her but in many cases DNA isn't found. If only solving every crime was that simple. The entire cottage is a crimescne, hence the tape on the front door not on Meredith's bedroom door.

I watched RS on the Today show this morning...he's certainly separating himself from Knox!

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you find it odd that Hellmann's statement is through CNN and not through Italian media? IMO he doesn't need to be criticizing any judges report after the one he released.

I don't. If you speak out in Italy you get sued with frivolous vexatious lawsuits.

Quote:
"If I were there, I would have traces of Meredith"s broken body on me. And I would have left traces of myself around - around Meredith's corpse," she said.

Yes it's funny how AK wants everyone to believe that because her DNA isn't on Meredith's body, it means she's innocent. It's her that has the crimescene limited to close to Meredith's body. That would be convenient for her but in many cases DNA isn't found. If only solving every crime was that simple. The entire cottage is a crimescne, hence the tape on the front door not on Meredith's bedroom door.

You know Nencini has brought back the abandoned long ago moving the body theory. We're suppose to believe they're moving the corpse and doing all sorts of stuff out of a fantasy novel and because there's no evidence of it....well there was an all night clean-up removing their DNA which could prove it. It's Kafkaesque what's he written.

"The family of Amanda Knox disputed an Italian court's report Tuesday that she killed her roommate Meredith Kercher after a "mounting quarrel" that may have culminated with Kercher accusing Knox of stealing 300 euros from her. Knox’s family said Tuesday that the court's reasoning was flawed, that there was no reason for Amanda Knox to steal money from Kercher. The family told ABC News that at the time of Kercher’s murder, Knox had over $4,000 in her bank account that was immediately accessible to her. In addition, she had a job and received monthly allowances from her parents."

https://gma.yahoo.com/amanda-knox-f...ve-murder-200454638--abc-news-topstories.html

Regarding the job, we know that Patrick no longer employed Knox as a server in his pub, so her financial situation (including tips), had changed just prior to the murder. Furthermore, someone should inform the Knox's that people don't have to be penniless to be thieves. Perhaps they should read about Robert Durst.

http://m.today.com/news/raffaele-so...l-over-pages-italian-courts-2D79612834Because I didn't know Meredith Kercher, I had no reason to argue with Amanda or with Meredith or with anybody in this case,'' he said. "I am completely a stranger in this case. There's nothing against me. No clue, no little piece of (suspicion), nothing at all. My position is even different from Amanda's one, so basically in this case, I have always been a stranger, and that's the reason why they still try to put me aside, to forget me, because there's no reason, there's no way to explain my participation in such a horrible murder."

Quote:

So if I put crime scene tape around your home, the presence of your DNA inside that home proves that you committed a crime?

""If I were there, I would have traces of Meredith"s broken body on me. And I would have left traces of myself around - around Meredith's corpse," she said.

http://newday.blogs.cnn.com/2014/04...talian-court-conviction-in-new-day-exclusive/

Does that kind of talk strike anyone as a bit nuts? Meredith's "broken body on me" and Meredith's "corpse"? Words like "evidence" and "deceased" strike me as more normal. I do wonder why Knox seems to prefer the gory words rather than the respectful ones, but that's just an impression and an opinion. Perhaps Knox was convicted of murder because she seems like a very odd duck and perhaps she still likes to revel in the gore.

Regarding the job, we know that Patrick no longer employed Knox as a server in his pub, so her financial situation (including tips), had changed just prior to the murder. Furthermore, someone should inform the Knox's that people don't have to be penniless to be thieves. Perhaps they should read about Robert Durst.

Could you show me where in his testimony he says Amanda was no longer employed? http://murderofmeredithkercher.com/patrick-lumumba/

Sorta flies in the face of her heading to work @ 8.15pm according to Nencini. (See page 3 here)

Amanda was employed by Patrick on the night of the murder. She wasn't needed on that particular night because business was really slow.

<modsnip>

"As a server" is the important part;)

So if I put crime scene tape around your home, the presence of your DNA inside that home proves that you committed a crime?

That's not what I said. I said the crimescene is not limited to around a victims body especially when it's clear the murderers moved about the house. Of course AK herself wants us all to believe that's the way it should be.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Lumumba-reveals-framed-Merediths-murder.html
The crammed dance floor was a flurry of bodies and the queue for the speciality rum cocktails was growing by the second.

Yet in the middle of it all sat barmaid Amanda Knox, whispering sweet nothings to her latest conquest, her chest pressed against his, their mouths just millimetres apart and seemingly unaware of the chaos ensuing around her.

It was at that moment that the club's owner, Patrick Lumumba, finally realised he'd had enough and told the brash blonde American he wouldn't be requiring her services any more.

By Tuesday, October 30, his patience ran out. He told Amanda she could carry on handing out club flyers, but could no longer work in the bar.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Lumumba-reveals-framed-Merediths-murder.html
The crammed dance floor was a flurry of bodies and the queue for the speciality rum cocktails was growing by the second.

Yet in the middle of it all sat barmaid Amanda Knox, whispering sweet nothings to her latest conquest, her chest pressed against his, their mouths just millimetres apart and seemingly unaware of the chaos ensuing around her.

It was at that moment that the club's owner, Patrick Lumumba, finally realised he'd had enough and told the brash blonde American he wouldn't be requiring her services any more.

Tabloid articles don't count. Testimony does :)

Tabloid articles don't count. Testimony does :)

By Tuesday, October 30, his patience ran out. He told Amanda she could carry on handing out club flyers, but could no longer work in the bar.

So you ignore his testimony and what's in the court docs and prefer to stick with the British tabloid the Daily Mail.....ok.

So you ignore his testimony and what's in the court docs and prefer to stick with the British tabloid the Daily Mail.....ok.

I'd take the word of Patrick any day and all day long over Knox.

I never said that. It is ridiculous to start an anti Italian campaign just because you not agree with one verdict. This verdict was absolutely right and well supported with lots of evidence. I have seen very little of the internet theories even discussed in court and you won't find them in the report. Where is Naruto? Where is the invisible iron rich soil that spontaneous showed up in front of Meredith's door after the use of Luminol? Where are the impossible tertiary DNA transfer theories? The 3 hour full stomach theories? etc...etc.. Just maybe it is time to reconsider if those ever made any sense instead of continuing to blame the hundreds of Italian police investigators, prosecutors, judges that all concluded that 3 people were responsible for this horrible murder. JMO.
RBBM

I have to say, as an American living abroad, it troubles me greatly to see any non-English speaking country's justice system reduced to 'hideous' on the basis of one case. Italy is a rich, beautiful country whose judiciary reaches back long before America was even the figment of an explorer's imagination.

And I often argue against American arrogance, proclivity to punishment, and firearm fetish, to our European counterparts. The world is a very big place - just like not every American has their own personal arsenal, neither is every foreign justice system corrupt and inept.

MOO

I'd take the word of Patrick any day and all day long over Knox.

Yep. When he wasn't selling stories to tabloids he was saying in court...

Testimony p144-145

(Mignini Questioning)
Q: Listen, how was your relationship with Amanda?
A: My relationship, from my point of view was good.
Q: Was it always like that?
A: Our personal or work relationship?
Q: Both.
A: As a person, honestly, from what I know, we always had a good relationship, but with her as an employee, with her way of working, I had to repeat her tasks to her several times.
Q: Did you have some … Did you have to tell her off on occasion? Did you have some… Did you ever argue?
A: No no no no.
Q: Did you ever have to raise your voice, for example?
A: No no no never, no no never, because even when these types of things happened, after the customers left and she had neglected to clear a table, what did I do… it’s something that you mustn’t do, I said this like for all staff. I spoke to all employees together to tell them: you have to be careful, when the customers leave, you have to clear up. But saying it directly to her, like that, never.
Q: And Amanda’s relationship with Meredith, how was it?
A: hmm…
Q: Do you know or?
A: No no
Q: You don’t know.
A : I don’t know, I knew they were friends, friends and that’s it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth