Mouse-infested naked man tased, arrested for burglary, assault

I stand by the original statement. That poor, poor mouse. :innocent:

Actually, honors goes to Linda7NJ...MY mistake...sigh..had a hard week

No burglary charges?

After the medical exam, he was charged with resisting arrest, 1st and 3rd degree assault a battery charges, and indecent exposure. Smith was transported to the Oconee County Detention Center.

It could have been a hard drive.

Thank goodness. I have been so worried about that poor little mouse.

That beats all of my typos, for sure, lol.

Still nasty but at least no living mice were harmed in the making of this crime.

I assumed it was here in Louisiana because it was on our local news site. But then when I clicked on it I saw it wasn't.
I must admit I was a bit relieved.

There are crazy drug heads everywhere!

Really sad.

I swear my first thought was Florida! :angel:

Deputies and officers from the Seneca Police Department opined that Smith might have been high on mushrooms, and identified equipment that could be used to get high in the victim's home.

Equipment that could be used to get high??

Like what? a ladder? climbing on furniture? What equipment do these peeps have in their homes, that I have NO IDEA even exist? :crazy:

Poor mouse.

I hope it bit his arse... I wonder if they need any help getting it out? :cat: :beagle:

During a medical exam at a nearby hospital, medical personnel found a mouse tail hanging from Smith's rectum. An X-ray revealed a mouse lodged inside Smith.

After the medical exam, he was charged with resisting arrest, 1st and 3rd degree assault a battery charges, and indecent exposure. Smith was transported to the Oconee County Detention Center.

Where's the animal cruelty charge?

But didn't the article say a mouse tail was hanging out???
A computer mouse does not have a tail.

What horrible reporting.

During a medical exam at a nearby hospital, medical personnel found a mouse tail hanging from Smith's rectum. An X-ray revealed a mouse lodged inside Smith.

Yep from the OP - TAIL not could or cord...

Well that explains the lack of cruelty charges...

Strange! That's exactly what Smith said after the emergency room dr's removed the mouse. LOL!

:floorlaugh: omg that's funny! I don't care who ya are, that's funny!

I have to say, I was really upset about this story until I came back and read that it was a computer mouse. :floorlaugh: Ok, maybe it's not funny if you worked in that ER that night.

DIL told me years ago of the 'strangest OBJECTS' that people come to have removed from their rectims and vajaja's

:floorlaugh: omg that's funny! I don't care who ya are, that's funny!

I have to say, I was really upset about this story until I came back and read that it was a computer mouse. :floorlaugh: Ok, maybe it's not funny if you worked in that ER that night.

No, I think it was REALLY funny if you worked in the ER that night. I'm sure it gave them quite a laugh. :)

DIL told me years ago of the 'strangest OBJECTS' that people come to have removed from their rectims and vajaja's

Some ER rooms even have a special instrument to punch holes in champagne or wine bottles. The punched hole releases suction and allows the bottle to be removed without shattering. Obviously there is often a need for such an instrument. LOL!

ok - I was going to refrain commenting on this thread but I can't

My comment isn't on this story itself but the references to the rumors about certain celebrities in the past - and yes, it was said about more than one.

I would challenge any of you who heard it before or are curious about it now to do some "sleuthing" and apply some of the same wonderful logic used in so many cases on WS to whether or not there is even the faintest reason to believe those rumors.

I've been "online" since we all used local bulletin boards - before we could all get access to the world wide web and I remember before that when rumors and hoaxes came thru word of mouth or even via fax. Over the years, I can recall seeing/hearing that rumor multiple times with at least 4 or 5 different celebrites names inserted in almost identical stories.

They all had one thing in common - the person relaying the info was always an un-named friend or relative of some un-named individual who had an un-named friend or relative who worked in a hospital or something that put them "in the know" but never once did that story come directly from anyone who was ever verified to work at a hospital where the celebrity supposedly went for help.

I don't think we'd even be allowed to post such a vague account of something here at WS - so do a little sleuthing and see if you don't come to the conclusion that there really is no truth at all to those stories.

I'm not saying that people don't do some pretty strange things - some of which have been alluded to here - I just don't believe that these stories about these celebrities about this subject have any truth to them at all.

And that's all I've got to say about that.........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975
Back