Movie deal could mean millions for family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who didn't see this coming? I think a movie deal is inevitable...like it or not.

They actually did a good job in respecting the victims of the Green River Killer in their movie. I just hope they take the right approach in dealing with this sensitive matter. I just don't see anyone being able to stop it.....way too high-profile for Hollywood to pass on.

On the good side, ZG will be able to garner some of that money when she wins her lawsuit.
Ditto!!! Hope the A's have to give it all up to Zeniada !!!!

My mom always told me ill gotten gains never benefit you maybe someone should pass this on to the A's!!!!

but like others I wonder what tale will they tell???? I would be ashamed to be a part of this family and most certainly would not want to be Biaz, They might as well go on Jerry Springer!!!

signed mine... I am so mad I can't even type

Seems that this following the Lacy Peterson...in a fashion.....Someone has been watching way to Lifetime in that household JMO

......There are also claims that Casey's attorney is purposely trying to create drama in the case.

of course he is:
1. Makes good fodder for the press.
2. Press makes high interest for a future viewing audience.
3. Publicity from the Press also makes it MUCH more difficult to find a non-biased Jury and it complicates what people think about the case before they go to the Jury room!

That one hold out in the Jury room will have allready read alot of coverage before it even went to trial :(

Well if this deal goes through I hope the real Zenaida gets all the money made off of it with her lawsuit!

I sent in an email complaint and asked them to reconsider. I believe this could potentially endanger other children if the public sees a family profiting from being uncooperative.

I think a petition pledging to boycott products by any advertisers might go a long way in discouraging Lifetime (and also really hurt their ability to get sponsorship.)

I Signed it!!!!!! Justice for Caylee, Not movie deal!!!

Poppy

NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY PROFIT WITH MOVIE DEALS.....

1. most of them will go to laywers (and the result will be the same anyway, Casey going to jail) and i hope a big part of that money goes to ZG. I am really against the suing culture, but if there was one person that should sue --- especially if she can prove that Casey specifically stole her personal information - then it is ZG.

2. No matter how many millions they get they will never get their family back or their lives as they knew them, back. Their grandaughter is gone, their daughter is probably going to jail for the rest of her life and all hopes for a relaxed calm comfortable retirement years for GA and CA have gone. They will have to spend the rest of their lifes with Caylee's memory, holidays, birthdays, Sundays, every single minute of their lifes. And every single minute they will know that their daughter and sister is the person responsible for whatever happened with Caylee. Casey killed all of them and their lifes. And what they do? They are taking money from a wallet when a police officer is not in the room and they close movie deals. :bang:

THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH MILLIONS IN THIS WORLD TO BUY WHAT THEY HAVE LOST AND THERE ARE NO DIRTIER MONEY THAN THIS. I WOULD RATHER BEG IN THE STREETS TO COVER MY FINANCIAL WOES THAN SELL MY LOVED ONE THIS WAY.

I officially feel sick to my stomach and from now on do not give a you know what what the protesters bad intentions might be from this time forward..

I think a petition pledging to boycott products by any advertisers might go a long way in discouraging Lifetime (and also really hurt their ability to get sponsorship.)
I agree and said as much in the comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304