Mr. X

Why do you suppose this hoopla has been created? Did Keenan and Company make any comment on the documentary?

Maikai said:
Debradear's brother supposedly was just working in Boulder for a while. He doesn't meet the description or history of the Mr. X in the documentary.

Yes, you're right, Makai. I remembered that the brother had blonde hair and was a transient heating/cooling repair and installation guy.

Imo

Nehemiah said:
Why do you suppose this hoopla has been created? Did Keenan and Company make any comment on the documentary?

None whatsoever. It would be more than her job is worth to talk about this case and regarding the Mr X theory, she would have just as much to lose by accusing him without hard evidence as she did by NOT curbing the accusations against the Ramseys.

I think Tracey is motivated by $$$s and the Ramsey PIs perhaps by a genuine desire to track this guy down and eliminate him - and of course, to get a pat on the back for catching a double/triple murderer. They don't have the resources to do this and they stated that they reckoned it would take 6 detectives six months to do the job properly. Obviously they have mouths to feed and I would imagine the time they devote as volunteers is limited.

The bottom line is - the Ramsey PIs and Tracey have staked their reputations on this documentary. I think it's only right and fair that we help them all we can to play it out and see where it leads. That's why I think Mr X should be named. If he's innocent, he'll come forward himself with hopes of a megabuck payout. He'd have an excellent case against Tracey & co and I don't think he'd have much trouble finding a good libel lawyer to take his case. I'm sure the Ramseys could recommend one... }>

If Mr X gets named and is proved innocent, I think Keenan will distance herself from it all rather effectively. Although, the depositions in a libel case might be very interesting indeed.

If Mr X is the man, he won't come forward to face the death penalty, but then we could do a proper manhunt for a brutal killer.

The Mr.X thing is a wild goose chase. Mr.X has nothing to do with the JonBenet Ramsey murder. The Ramseys wouldn't be lying and covering up to protect a Mr. X. They are lying and covering up to protect Burke. ALL of the evidence and behaviors point in the direction of BDI.

IMO the JonBenet case was solved in 1999 by the grand jury, Burke Ramsey and Doug Stine are involved, and Colorado law and the court's protective order will keep the whole thing under wraps for decades to come. The problem is the Boulder authorities have gotta do a lot of broken field running and double talking to pull it off.

It's also ludicrous to think that LE couldn't come up with enough money to actively investigate a hot lead, such as Mr.X. They don't have the money for an active investigation because the crime has been solved since 1999. That's when the funding stopped.

JMO

The fact that LE could come up with the money if Mr. X is a viable lead seems plausible to me, also.

Since Keenan took the investigation out of the BPD's hands, could she give it back to them now? How would that work, does anyone know? (That is...provided that L Wood says it's ok... :crazy: )

Imo

Nehemiah said:
The fact that LE could come up with the money if Mr. X is a viable lead seems plausible to me, also.

Since Keenan took the investigation out of the BPD's hands, could she give it back to them now? How would that work, does anyone know? (That is...provided that L Wood says it's ok... :crazy: )

Imo

hahahah...still waiting for Keenan to get her head out of Woody's behind? Not a chance... Keenan has proven herself to be the most corrupt, cowardly, insensitive prosecutor I have ever seen.

Unless of course, she's rescuing her DUI arrested children....boy can she move fast then!

Priorities, priorites....Keenan's own self serving interest, or a murdered child? Heck, I sometimes believe the only reason Keenan ran for office is to save her sorry assed children from going to prison.

He served three years imprisonment in the 1980s for a sexual assault on a child and a further 90 days imprisonment in 1996 for menacing with a deadly weapon

Ned: Jay posted this above. Fact is if this perp. spent ANY time in prison, his DNA would have been listed with Codis. The reason, they aren't releasing his name, is because he has ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE JONBENET RAMSEY MURDER.

Jayelles said:
Nowadays that would certainly be the case - but was it back then?

You said he was arrested in the 80s. It would depend just when in that time period. If he was released after a certain time, well, this is what would be true:

http://www.doc.state.co.us/Sex Offenders/Sexualhistory.htm

Sex Offenders who were released from the Colorado Department of Corrections on or after July 1, 1988 with an active sentence for which the factual basis involves unlawful sexual behavior as described in CRS 18-3-412.5 qualify to have blood samples taken and submitted to the Colorado Bureau of Investigations (CBI). CBI does DNA testing on these samples and maintains an established database of DNA on known offenders. In the event of future (or past unsolved) crime scenes where DNA evidence is collected, the DNA from the crime can be tested and "matched" to samples from known offenders.

Apparently, the time of release is what would be most relevant, and not when the conviction took place.

The documentary just said "in the eighties".

However, I am thinking something. This guy isn't exactly a pillar of society. He had three years inside in the 80s and was definitely back inside during 1996. What are the chances he's stayed out of prison in the last 7 years? Wouldn't his DNA have been taken as routine in these more recent years?

Good thinking, all.

Who in Boulder has the authority to check into all this...just Keenan, or other LE, too?

Imo

Nehemiah said:
Good thinking, all.

Who in Boulder has the authority to check into all this...just Keenan, or other LE, too?

Imo

Who is in Boulder here?

Jayelles said:
The documentary just said "in the eighties".

However, I am thinking something. This guy isn't exactly a pillar of society. He had three years inside in the 80s and was definitely back inside during 1996. What are the chances he's stayed out of prison in the last 7 years? Wouldn't his DNA have been taken as routine in these more recent years?

So Mr. X's DNA may not have been taken. He was "inside" for 3 months---perhaps it was jail---not prison. There might be an article in the Daily Camera archives about his arrest/conviction.

Maikai said:
So Mr. X's DNA may not have been taken. He was "inside" for 3 months---perhaps it was jail---not prison. There might be an article in the Daily Camera archives about his arrest/conviction.

In the UK, jail and prison are used interchangeably.

OK, he was "incarcerated" in May 1996 for 90 days. This happened 2 days after his marriage so I'm not sure where Kenady's claim that he tried to kill his wife 5/6 days after they were married fits into this.

He was also sentenced to 4 years probation at the same time. This appears to have been served ending in 2000 so he certainly was in no hurry to disappear after the Ramsey and Helgoth deaths.

jameson posted:-

Interesting - - some BORG are talking about releasing SX's identity. I would personally like to see his name out there - - let all of America look for him and get him in to be cleared or charged. But that is not how it is ging to happen. He is a suspect and the investigators prefer not to make this a public project. So we will wait.

(I know his name. I remain in contact with investigators and LE to share information when someone contacts me about a character who seems a likely suspect. If someone suspects SX and calls to tell me that a man named ****** ****** is their suspect and they know where he is - - you can bet LE will get that tip quickly. But privately. It is not time to make his name public.)

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID37/310.html

On the documentary, the Investigators say they can't do this. They don't have the resources. So there may be a private project but it's unable to do very much. Waiting for a tipster to contact jameson isn't a very satisfactory way forward. Maybe the OFFICIAL investigators don't place as much stock by the theory - we don't know because they aren't speaking. It's only the Ramsey's own investigators who are claiming this theory.

jameson said that she might release his name AFTER the docmentary airs in the US.

After the documentary is released in the states - - I am considering releasing his name.

I ask - why wait? What is the real agenda here? Is there a fear that if his name is released, the US networks won't be so keen to buy it? Is that more important than tracking down a suspect in a child murder? What if he's guilty and he does it again? What are the priorities here?

"After the documentary is released in the states - - I am considering releasing his name." Jameson

I think she is just buying time until she can find out his name.

This whole scenario is crazy. There is nothing here that makes this guy any different from the guys whose names were released in the other two cases I initially posted about, IF he is truly suspicious. The situation makes me think that this is a fairy tale, spun by the RST. I really hate to say that, as I am an avowed fence sitter.

Imo

Nehemiah said:
Apparently, some know the real name of our Mr. X, the possible "suspect" whose DNA could be a match.

Why isn't his name, picture, information put out there by the powers that be, in order to find him? When Elizabeth Smart was abducted, an all-out search for a "suspect" was cast upon us via TV, along with his picture and information. There was actually little evidence linking him to her abduction, yet the whole country was privy to his life and face. Same thing with a recent abduction/murder of another little girl, whose name I can't remember right now. (I'm having a senior moment here LOL) The media showed footage over and over of the "suspect" whose picture was captured at the carwash, and this was before they had real evidence linking him.

What's the deal with Mr. X?

IMO

The accomplice, "Mr. X" has been identified.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4967

Feel free to bring any of my posts from FFJ to WS.

Tricia

Don't want to be nasty but - if he is the litigous type - wouldn't Mr. X be more likely to sue you for posting his name than Tracey who blacked it out. The case number doesn't really make his name public whereas posting his name does.

No. The arrest report is public record. I can post that.

Of course he can sue me but since it was Tracey that first showed the police report then he would be the one to start with.

It's all public record. Anything in the public domain can be posted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back