MS - Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, Ole Miss student, found dead, Harmontown, 20 July 2019 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Seattle1, Jul 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

We've always heard that "money talks" but we also know that money can keep things very quiet.

I would expect Ft. Worth Day School got a hefty donation when young Brandon slipped away.

The fact that he continued to claim he graduated from FWD shows how much prestige he knew he had lost.

borndem, jash, oceanblueeyes and 5 others like this.

2. Lillymac

Lillymac Well-Known Member

I was curious if he had any violent issues before. The one friend mentioned how many times AK had been hurt by BT and I was wondering if there could have been violence between them before.

borndem, Soccermom5 and Whiteorchids like this.
  3. Mrs Parrott

Mrs Parrott Member

NEW: Surveillance footage shows Ally Kostial getting in an Uber leaving the Square on Friday night Rebecca Butcher on Twitter

Here's more from Rex Ravita, student journalist. Honestly, it's very difficult to see anything on this footage.

borndem, jash, TennesseeGal and 6 others like this.
  4. Curious Guy

Curious Guy Well-Known Member

Let's not go all crazy here. Patriarchy has nothing to do with this IMO. You have an entitled <modsnip> dude who's used to getting his way come hell or high water. The blame lies completely with him

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2019
    MajorHoople, borndem, sripey and 12 others like this.
  5. distracted

distracted Well-Known Member

I agree. I wonder if any of his old classmates will come forward to shed light on his character and/or why he left FWD.

MemPat likes this.
  6. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

BT's fb indicated he graduated from FWD school but when media contacted them for verification, graduation was not confirmed.

Instead, the official statement from the school as that he left the school for "academic reasons."

Also, there is a video news clip from major network with female classmate that described BT as not very nice and an attitude of entitlement.

I don't recall print media but there was definitely video and woman did not want to be seen on camera citing the school was small. MOO

borndem, jash, kodi and 5 others like this.
  7. Whiteorchids

Whiteorchids Well-Known Member

Dorm neighbor of Brandon Theesfeld, suspect in Ally Kostial case, says he is 'arrogant,' 'egotistical'

A neighbor who lived in the same dorm as Theesfeld for a year at Ole Miss said Theesfeld is arrogant and misogynistic.

"I'm not going to sugar coat it, he was pretty much a daddy's boy type, constantly had to reference his father's money, how his dad could get him out of anything, just that attitude all the time," said Rex Ravita. "Any type of vulgar comment he could say, any type of rude comment to anybody in our dorm, any of the women."
    Ravita said the the two dated on and off for a few years."Of course it was surprising because I knew him and of the situation, but to hear that the circumstances of how and why it happened, it just all clicked and made sense," said Ravita.

TennesseeGal, Chloe_ee, human and 5 others like this.
  8. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

It seems like random/opportunity killings are the only ones that go unsolved.

9. Lillymac

Lillymac Well-Known Member

Yes she does. Looks like she's trying very hard to keep her balance. I don't think she would drink if she were pregnant.

10. JudgeJoe

JudgeJoe Well-Known Member

“We do not take cases unless we are reasonably certain that we can get results for our clients.”

I wonder what results they are confident of getting for BT.

11. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

LWOP!

12. MizStery

MizStery Missing Pregnant Lacy P. brought me here in 2005

Deleted already discussed in previous post in thread.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  13. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

He attended Fort Worth Country Day from 2012 to 2014, according to school records. He did not return to the school because of academics and he did not graduate from Fort Worth Country Day.

Theesfeld graduated in 2016 from San Marcos Academy in San Marcos, Texas. He attended the private Christian preparatory institution for two years, according to the school. He was boarding at the school during that time.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article233013532.html

ETA: attribute FWCD quote:

Fort Worth Country Day School spokeswoman Shannon Allen tells local news outlets that Theesfeld attended the school from 2012 to 2014, but didn't return the next year because of academic reasons.

Man, 22, charged in death of Ole Miss student Ally Kostial

14. Soccermom5

Soccermom5 Well-Known Member

I feel bad for these reporters trying to get information that WE want to read ! I was recently at a Memphis fundraiser party and a prominent Memphis man was robbed and killed in the parking lot after the party. I didn’t personally know them but I was parked in the same parking lot as they were and left 10 minutes before they did...I made a few FB comments and I had reporters messaging me for an interview. They do want to get information out there and usually can only do that by speaking to people that knew those involved....

15. Soccermom5

Soccermom5 Well-Known Member

I haven’t heard of any but I’m sure anything else will come out...I find it odd that his sister was at Ole Miss with him and close in age and I haven’t seen any pics or mentions of them together..Two siblings from Texas away at a school in MS..I would expect or hope for some closeness... I always encourage that in my kids anyway...

borndem, Quill and JudgeJoe like this.
  16. JudgeJoe

JudgeJoe Well-Known Member

Awesome- the more charges they pile on him, the better imo.
    • Defines murder to include murder that is done with deliberate design to effect the death of an unborn child.
    • Provides a list of the criminal offenses, including murder, homicide and assault, in which the definition of “human being” includes an unborn child at every stage of gestation from conception to live birth

asmi106082, kgreg2529, Quill and 2 others like this.
  17. Mrs Parrott

Mrs Parrott Member

Agree with the 15 minutes. He offers very little original case material, so he's resorted to providing unnecessary info that is basically doxxing. Those posts can be interesting but overall just equal clicks. I'm guilty of clicking

Gardenista and kpm like this.
  18. squareandrabbet

squareandrabbet Well-Known Member

Hear, hear! I was just thinking as I read her media feed, that she is going after these answers and details like a racehorse that has just been sprung from the starting gate.

19. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

20. realanastasia

realanastasia Well-Known Member

Re: San Marcos Academy, I Googled it and read reviews from folks who claim to have attended. It’s described in...less than glowing terms.

Most notable—and most germane to our discussion here—is the fact that many former students and parents remark on the number of students for whom SMA was a type of “safety net” school for kids who got kicked out of their previous institutions. This appears to align with the suspicions previously expressed on this thread about BT’s track record of problematic behavior.

San Marcos Academy - Google Search

bluenoser, Cherokee, MemPat and 12 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.