MS - Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, Ole Miss student, found dead, Harmontown, 20 July 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess that this is for one of two reasons - based on the cases I've followed (also I'm an attorney but not a criminal attorney). First, given what we know as facts, it would seem bail would be difficult so the attorney is trying to get everything lined up to make the best case that BT is not a flight risk or danger to others - maybe offering GPS monitoring, home arrest, giving up passport, removing guns from the house (I've seen photos of BT and family at target practice) whatever might make the best case. The other reason is that at a bail hearing a lot of information comes out in the form of the prosecutor making the case that bail should NOT be granted. The prosecutor has to give at least enough facts to make that case. Maybe the defense attorney does not want those facts out there (fled the state in car, had/has access to guns) until he/she has figured out the "narrative" that they want to take forward. All MOO.
Thank you momsof3! My line of thinking was along those lines, but I am not a legal professional nor am I familiar with the bail process. Many thanks!

I havent been on here for a day so just now seeing the video of her. Too me, it appears she has been drinking. A couple times she sort of wobbles as she walks. It appears she is texting or checking her phone, so it could be that, but I think she is some what intoxicated. Now, nothing wrong with that of course. But it tells me she has been out a while, and I would assume with someone. She is an attractive and popular young lady. Why is she now alone? I think she is looking for someone.
The sidewalks are very old and uneven around the Oxford Square. I also wonder where her friends were...

Thank-you for your post. Indeed even intelligent, motivated women can be manipulated by a narcissistic sociopath like BT.

I just want to once more to give you kudos for your post justiceforwomen27

Because as you say young women can have a difficult time looking towards their future as a successful financially savvy desirable person without a significant other. As a feminist going way back to the mid seventies my most difficult task has been speaking to young women of high school age especially encouraging them to imagine their life in say 5 years without having pursued a skill or vocation but even more difficult is for them to be comfortable with the idea of having confidence with being alone. So yes even a beautiful women like Ally can get caught up with the fairy tail myth that you will have realized ‘the live happily ever after’ with a degree and that all important engagement ring by graduation.

On my photo arrangement is a plaque that reads,

MOO
Thank you that’s very kind of you! I graduated from there in 2014 and the pressure was intense. I let a guy lead me on most of my senior year, totally convinced we’d get married. Once graduated and moved back home I realized what a bad fit we were, and how being in that bubble seemed to spur on my misguided actions. I watched this happen to. So. Many. Friends. It wasn’t surprising either for the guy to be someone you met early on at Ole Miss. Keep going back to him in between other relationships etc.

I went thru my own abduction, sexual assault and assault in my early college years (not at ole miss or in oxford), narrowly escaping death, so these cases always hit close to my heart. But to have it at my alma mater, to a girl who was a part of a sorority that I voted to bring on campus, just shakes me like no other case.

Excuse my ignorance, but how is the camera following her as she walks? Is it just a spliced together video from multiple different cameras?
It's a wide angle camera, when on replay you can zoom in on a specific target.

Is he well respected in town? I keep seeing people reference the online reviews of his practice, but have taken that with a grain of salt, considering it is a "pain management" clinic. I'm sure there are many disgruntled addicts frequenting that type of clinic just looking for a prescription, since the crack down on opioids. JMO
Yes he is. There is a huge crack down on doctors here as far as prescribing any narcotic for pain. Signs all over their office.

The reviews I've seen were complaining because he was too strict as far as prescribing pain meds. He is also an anesthesiologist and does infusions for patients that have spine and back problems. Very specialized and controlled. I've never been to him because thank goodness I don't have the need, but I know other doctors here and the hospital he is affiliated with. Well managed and one blemish and your gone. I think there are 3 locations in the DFW area too.
What I believe is that there are too many Dynamics at play here and to hone in on one or two is just not practical. I'm reserving judgement until all facts are in. And besides, what parent would not defend their child and help them. At what point would you walk away? I don't know, probably never.
Sorry, I know this is way more than you asked, but I'm just tired of parents getting blamed for everything...

From Therese Apel FB

I have #exclusive photos and video of Brandon Theesfeld that we’ll show you on @WLBT and @Fox40News tonight. Here you see him with a hitler mustache and “69” drawn on his head.

FYI, that's Tikashi 69 he modeled it after -- a rapper who is in prison for racketeering and was also charged with raping a young teen girl.

Therese Apel

From Therese Apel FB

I have #exclusive photos and video of Brandon Theesfeld that we’ll show you on @WLBT and @Fox40News tonight. Here you see him with a hitler mustache and “69” drawn on his head.

FYI, that's Tikashi 69 he modeled it after -- a rapper who is in prison for racketeering and was also charged with raping a young teen girl.

Therese Apel
Oh my gosh!! Post them now please...

From Therese Apel FB

Therese Apel

He looks passed out in the first one, perhaps friends drew it on him? Or Halloween party? Regardless, bad look for him..

What time is it when the video catches her coming out of the bar and crossing the street?
I believe it was a little before midnight - her roommates said she got home at midnight and then left again at some point.

eta source:
"Kostial was last seen stopping at the door of a bar in Oxford Friday night but apparently did not go inside. Instead, officials told WLBT-TV that the 21-year-old went home around midnight before apparently leaving the house again, unbeknownst to her roommates."

Ole Miss student Ally Kostial died of 'multiple gunshot wounds,' investigators say

Therese Apel‏Verified account @TRex21
Ally Kostial’s funeral arrangements. See more here: https://www.stlouiscremation.com/obituary/alexandria-madison-kostial …

EAVhXOaX4AAdgaq.jpg

9:59 AM - 25 Jul 2019 pst

Do we know where she had been before this?
No, all we know for now is that she was at Funkys for some undisclosed amount of time. I believe the bar door she stopped at but didn’t go in is what people are thinking is Roosters, another popular bar. The doorway behind where she hugs someone is the doors to a lower level restaurant. Roosters is upstairs and the stairway to get up there is further past the people she is hugging. Unless something has changed with the setup in the past 2-3 years.

In case you missed it, Brandon Theesfeld plans to plead not guilty in the death of Ally Kostial. I just spoke with a friend of Theesfeld's. She told me he definitely knows Buford's Ridge because a group of their friends would take their 4-wheelers and trucks out to ride there.

9:29 AM - 25 Jul 2019 pst

I was also told that when Theesfeld would hunt for a girl to take home, he referred to it as "finding the flavor of the week."

9:40 AM - 25 Jul 2019

Last edited:
In case you missed it, Brandon Theesfeld plans to plead not guilty in the death of Ally Kostial. I just spoke with a friend of Theesfeld's. She told me he definitely knows Buford's Ridge because a group of their friends would take their 4-wheelers and trucks out to ride there.

9:29 AM - 25 Jul 2019 pst

I was also told that when Theesfeld would hunt for a girl to take home, he referred to it as "finding the flavor of the week."

9:40 AM - 25 Jul 2019

:mad::mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members