MS - Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, Ole Miss student, found dead, Harmontown, 20 July 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he is. There is a huge crack down on doctors here as far as prescribing any narcotic for pain. Signs all over their office.

The reviews I've seen were complaining because he was too strict as far as prescribing pain meds. He is also an anesthesiologist and does infusions for patients that have spine and back problems. Very specialized and controlled. I've never been to him because thank goodness I don't have the need, but I know other doctors here and the hospital he is affiliated with. Well managed and one blemish and your gone. I think there are 3 locations in the DFW area too.
What I believe is that there are too many Dynamics at play here and to hone in on one or two is just not practical. I'm reserving judgement until all facts are in. And besides, what parent would not defend their child and help them. At what point would you walk away? I don't know, probably never.
Sorry, I know this is way more than you asked, but I'm just tired of parents getting blamed for everything...
I agree. I'm also tired of society getting blamed for everything.

Not a good advertisement for old Miss either. Sad and disgusting...

To be fair, Ole Miss has an enrollment of nearly 24,000, and as far as we know, exactly one of their former recent students has been charged with murder. The pictures referenced do not cite where they were taken, but IMHO it would be a mistake to indict an entire university based on the actions of one person’s awful and unimaginable behavior.

Therese Apel‏Verified account @TRex21
In case you missed it, Brandon Theesfeld plans to plead not guilty in the death of Ally Kostial. I just spoke with a friend of Theesfeld's. She told me he definitely knows Buford's Ridge because a group of their friends would take their 4-wheelers and trucks out to ride there.

9:29 AM - 25 Jul 2019 pst

I was also told that when Theesfeld would hunt for a girl to take home, he referred to it as "finding the flavor of the week."

9:40 AM - 25 Jul 2019

I

I'm trying to read back to find out why they began looking for BT in the very beginning. Was it because of the video where they were last seen together?

Probably a combination of things. The store surveillance of them together, and after AK was identified, they could trace her communications which most likely lead straight to BT.

When BT was arrested in So Memphis, LE was already tracking his phone/gps and his bankcard activity.

Probably a combination of things. The store surveillance of them together, and after AK was identified, they could trace her communications which most likely lead straight to BT.

When BT was arrested in So Memphis, LE was already tracking his phone/gps and his bankcard activity.
Yes ..that was great police work. Thank goodness.

I have #exclusive photos and video of Brandon Theesfeld that we’ll show you on @WLBT and @Fox40News tonight. Here you see him with a hitler mustache and “69” drawn on his head.

Therese Apel Retweeted Therese Apel

FYI, that's Tikashi 69 he modeled it after -- a rapper who is in prison for racketeering and was also charged with raping a young teen girl.

EAVglhNWkAA-_3z.jpg

EAVglhOXUAUdtwB.jpg

9:55 AM - 25 Jul 2019 from Jackson, MS pst

I wonder if he was passed out drunk and someone did that to him?

I went back and looked to see when the arrest was first reported here on the thread:
No bond hearing set for suspect in Ally Kostial murder
snipped
AK was last seen in city surveillance video stopping at the door of a bar on the square Friday night. Later on, she and BT were on a surveillance video at the Lakeside Market in Como, not far from where her body would be found hours later.
Very quick work (I said this before but it bears repeating IMO) - body found Saturday (routine patrol) and arrest Monday. They had surveillance video that quick.

I have #exclusive photos and video of Brandon Theesfeld that we’ll show you on @WLBT and @Fox40News tonight. Here you see him with a hitler mustache and “69” drawn on his head.

Therese Apel Retweeted Therese Apel

FYI, that's Tikashi 69 he modeled it after -- a rapper who is in prison for racketeering and was also charged with raping a young teen girl.

EAVglhNWkAA-_3z.jpg

EAVglhOXUAUdtwB.jpg

9:55 AM - 25 Jul 2019 from Jackson, MS pst
Are we sure these photos are legit? That second pic looks a little funny to me.

Photo allegedly obtained by the artist responsible for drawing on BT's face!

That's 2 incidents with call sign of incarcerated rapper Tikashi 69 planted on BT's face. Apparently, he likes the look...o_O
The 69 on his head looks real (shading, glare, etc), though the implications of it are really unclear. However, the "Hitler" mustache looks wrong to me.

Not sure if this is allowed?? I just read some very interesting comments under the WREG News channel 3 facebook article with the pic of BT’s mugshot that says motion filed to hold without bail. Pics of text messages....

Is there a link for that, I looked a couple pages back and can’t find it.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member