GUILTY MS - Brandon Stacey, 16 mos, beaten to death, Picayune, Jan 2008

I am a nursing student and I currently work in the hospital. I recently had a patient who was on seroquel and she was completely knocked on her behind. She didnt know which way was up. Its a powerful drug.

http://picayuneitem.com/local/x93702147/Mother-of-deceased-child-sentenced-to-20-years

In this article it talks about them both recovering from heroine. I have seen a person coming off of heroine and its some of the scariest things I have ever seen. People can get enraged and angry and talk about killing people. And all they seem to want is to get the drug. Then they don't remember it the next day. It's like a blind rage. "Dope sickness". I would never want to associate with someone who does heroine again in my life because of that.

Like us all, i don't know why this child died. It's so tragic. :(

http://picayuneitem.com/local/x93702147/Mother-of-deceased-child-sentenced-to-20-years

In this article it talks about them both recovering from heroine. I have seen a person coming off of heroine and its some of the scariest things I have ever seen. People can get enraged and angry and talk about killing people. And all they seem to want is to get the drug. Then they don't remember it the next day. It's like a blind rage. "Dope sickness". I would never want to associate with someone who does heroine again in my life because of that.

Like us all, i don't know why this child died. It's so tragic. :(

I doubt that would be the case if she was indeed on Seroquel at the time. Most humans would be too tired from the Seroquel to feel rage.. to feel a legit emotion of any sort, imo.

Hi i'm the man that was jailed on the murder of Brandon Stacey along with Alison Holmes,the only thing i have 2 say is i loved him more than his REAL father(sperm donor) and if Alison wouldntve did it she wouldntve plead guilty.Funny...........................i was found NOT GUILTY! welcoming everyone's input...............god bless

Hi Bubba504 and welcome to WS. I edited your post to remove the email address. It is against TOS to post invitations for contact in the open threads. This type of communication needs to be through private messaging or visitor messaging on your profile page.

Salem

Perhaps the death of this percious innocent life could have been avoided had drugs not been the center of the parent(s) life. Why didn't someone step in and take this little boy away if they knew the mother was trying to kick a heroin addiction?

Based on the information given in the article, I would have found him not-guilty as well. She pleaded guilty. He went to trial. I think there is certainly evidence that he was the primary caretaker of the baby. I also think the daycare testimony is telling. I'm terribly sorry for what you have suffered GrannyConnie.

Thank you Belinda,it's ppl like you that let me be free again.....they didn't have any evidence against me at all.Everyone that took the stand supposedly against me,had bad things 2 say bout her.I dont even know why I was locked up on the charge in the first place,i told the police evrything when we were taken to the station.But the thing thats hurts me the worst is nobody took responsibility 4 his death,she only got 17 yrs,i loved brandon even more than his biological father....he took his 1st steps 2 me,i think bout him every day.....................thank you

Thank you Belinda,it's ppl like you that let me be free again.....they didn't have any evidence against me at all.Everyone that took the stand supposedly against me,had bad things 2 say bout her.I dont even know why I was locked up on the charge in the first place,i told the police evrything when we were taken to the station.But the thing thats hurts me the worst is nobody took responsibility 4 his death,she only got 17 yrs,i loved brandon even more than his biological father....he took his 1st steps 2 me,i think bout him every day.....................thank you

I am very sorry for your loss bubba504. It must be hard on you having been so close with Brandon.

- Did you see any signs, or were there any warnings of abuse before that night? You said that you heard her hit him, right? Was this normal for her to hit him?

I am very sorry for your loss bubba504. It must be hard on you having been so close with Brandon.

- Did you see any signs, or were there any warnings of abuse before that night? You said that you heard her hit him, right? Was this normal for her to hit him?

The only thing i saw was that she was getting aggravated with him and she must've been trying 2 sleep and he was crying.I would've never thought she was capable of doing something like that.

This grandmother has never been accountable for anything in her life yet, and has always made excuses for herself and now her daughter. She/they are always the victims. She never raised her daughter until later in life when the ex could no longer handle her. The grandmother and the daughter share a drug problem, which the grandmother still has to this day. The grandmother is a liar, a cheater (her husband is oblivious), and still a drug addict. I know all this because I've known her since she was a small child. I distanced myself from them when I could no longer watch her lifestyle. She abused our friendship time and time again. She still stalks me, my children, and my family. She is seriously disturbed and a master manipulator. She could have prevented this baby's death by taking steps to ensure he was in a safe environment, but she couldn't provide that either. Too bad the child was not removed from the home before it was too late. I fully believe her daughter murdered her baby. I have not been able to follow the case of the daughter in jail, but if she was sentenced to 20 years, sadly, she will be out way too soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back