MS MS - Danielle Nipper, 51, cancer survivor, Raymond, 24 Jan 2019

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by SandyQLS, Jan 28, 2019.

1. ?mysterian?

?mysterian? Well-Known Member

Hey, Monicmem, welcome to Websleuths!

2. jewelsmac

jewelsmac No one really knows why anyone does anything

Wait, wait, wait… I don’t remember reading this before. So the last time she is seen she says she’s going to run an errand with CT? After they’ve argued about money, and she just happens to have a big old check on her. Wow.

What does CT state happened after they ran that errand?
    Why are the other occupants of the house, other than her daughter, trying to make it seem like she slept there Thursday night?
    Wouldn’t she let her daughter know she was in the house?
    Why the crazy story about her knocking on the window wanting in? Why wouldn’t they have just let her in?

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  3. jewelsmac

Well the good news is that there are now cameras everywhere, whether we all like it or not. Where ever they ran this “errand” there would definitely be some kind of video evidence. Especially if they went to a bank or check cashing place.

4. MntnHiker

MntnHiker Well-Known Member

I was going to ask where the nearest bank would be and if cameras had been checked at the bank. If they went to cash the check, they should show up on those cameras. Were there other businesses around the bank with cameras that could track the movements of that car?

Just thinking out loud....it's possible Danielle may have returned to the home from the errand but her daughter was sleeping and didn't know she came back. I wonder if she left the house again if that happened, either voluntarily or involuntarily.

When her daughter woke up at around 230, both roommates were home, it sounds like. I'm curious what they are telling police they did that day and where this errand was to.

Hoping Danielle is found soon.

5. Anthony96

Anthony96 Well-Known Member

6. Sincerely

Sincerely Well-Known Member

Goodness, I really don’t like the sound of this. I wonder if the owner of the house was wanting a significant portion of that check and Danielle wanted to use it to get her car fixed or move out? Well, that’s not really relevant, but I do believe having a $2,500 check and arguing about money the night before AND the false report are red flags. Does that justify a search warrant of the home and the car that Danielle and CT went to run an errand in? I think thoroughly searching both are vital right now. Is there a reason they haven’t done that? I sure hope Danielle is found safe. Thank you to our VI and to the other locals who are providing us with details of the area and what they know about Danielle. I think it’s rather telling that the roommates are not active in trying to find Danielle. Unless they are and I’m just not aware. All IMO.

7. BaffleMe

BaffleMe Well-Known Member

What about her bed? Since there are two different times stated of when she was seen, did she sleep in her bed that night?

GarAndTeed, IHAVENOCLUE, SAMS and 5 others like this.
  8. BaffleMe

Is it me, or is this the first mention of an argument with roommate?

StarEyes and mommylicious like this.
  9. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Member

Wonder where the closest bank or check cashing company is located. They definitely have cameras.

10. Wonderware

Wonderware Member

I pray she is found and is safe. However, IMO, the roommates know something they are not telling. I can’t imagine that Danielle disappeared on her own with her daughter left behind. I do think that CT’s car need searching. Cameras at all check cashing places in Raymond and Clinton need to be checked.

11. jewelsmac

That’s the material point for me. Would she have argued with these people and maybe taking off and something bad happened to her,? perhaps. Would she have left her daughter there with them knowing she had no plans of coming back? I’m thinking no

12. BaffleMe

Sorry but who is CE?

13. BaffleMe

Again, is this the first time a check for 2,500 has been mentioned? And the argument was about money? Not good.

14. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Well-Known Member

15. BaffleMe

CT? Who is that? And when was errand?

16. interestedincases

interestedincases I would rather be fishing...

CT is whom rent would be paid to IF he was charging it correct? I mean it sounds like CT must have cared for DN and her daughter to allow them to move in with him and be there for a few years with no car or job (not that she couldn’t be living off life insurance policy from husband, but if she was, why no working car?)

AJ (female) comes along and moves in, but supposedly there is only a friendship with CT. Is this correct?

Was there anything romantic between AJ and MT?

Money and jealousy are what I see here. But I’m leaning more towards AJ (who is a stranger to her) or MT (because he made up the lie about DN knocking on the window).

$2500 isn’t a ton of money. DN had been living with CT for a few years now correct? It sounds like he must have truly cared for them to take them in. Not that he might not have gotten fed up though...I just can’t imagine that money wasn’t a normal topic of conversation these last few years. Why did this one take a turn?

Is it possible CT did take her to cash check, got his “rent” and took her home and AJ or MT then did something to her to take the rest of her money? But again, it’s not a large amount. People have killed for much less I know, but why not just steal it from her? She doesn’t have a car and relies on CT. Even if they stole it, they knew DN couldn’t do anything about it.

I’m leaning towards jealousy as a motive. You’ve brought a new female player into the home within the last few months. I can’t remember if it was said when MT moved in? Maybe they felt DN owed CT the entire amount and wanted her to “pay”. Maybe AJ was jealous of DN and her relationship with the other men.

I’m curious to know exactly what the argument about the money was. Back rent, she was planning a vacation they didn’t agree on, they felt she should spend it one way but she said another???

I have two main questions

If CT took her to do an errand, is that confirmed, and any way to confirm they made it back home?

Someone else mentioned this and I’m curious as well. This was a Thursday. Why were all 5 people home? I know the daughter was home schooled and DN didn’t have a job. Why the other three?

I live rural. Even if I’m going to take a walk, I would just go to the back of our property and find a stump to sit on. I wouldn’t really take off walking down a road or going deep into the woods. Just far enough away to have some peace and think. If she did go for a walk and never came back, I think the first search would have found her. And....the biggest kicker....why did MT lie and say she knocked on the window???

17. BaffleMe

And MT is?

18. Kathy023

Kathy023 Member

For @BaffleMe and anyone needing a refresher on persons' initials :)

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  19. SandyQLS

SandyQLS may your life be filled with abogados

@Writestuff
    I wanted you to know I am following along here, I just have nothing to add. I am so glad though that you put your friend's case here on WS. The input of objective uninvolved sleuths is so clarifying; they are just cutting right through the fishy carp. Target on that argument over money, and DN's $2500, where is that money?

Hugs to you. :)

20. Writestuff

Writestuff Verified Insider Danielle Nipper Case

Thank you for your help on getting this on the thread. :) This has definitely been a roller coaster ride over the last three weeks. Hoping we get some answers next week.
    I don't know what happened to the money. LE was tracking that down and hasn't given us any answers on it. I believe it's the key to solving this case. Who all was involved? We don't know yet. But, money is the motive here, IMO.

sallye818, Suglo, GarAndTeed and 14 others like this.