MS MS - Danielle Nipper, 51, cancer survivor, Raymond, 24 Jan 2019

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by SandyQLS, Jan 28, 2019.

1. BaffleMe

BaffleMe Well-Known Member

The missing page says there will be another search tomorrow. Really worrisome. Wish we knew more about questioning of roommates.

2. Writestuff

Writestuff Verified Insider Danielle Nipper Case

Yes, that's what we think - insurance money from wrecked car.

3. Writestuff

Tomorrow will be searching around Ranger Road again - this time a bigger area will be searched.

If you happen to live around that area and would like to participate, please send me a PM.

4. jewelsmac

jewelsmac No one really knows why anyone does anything

This is great news @Writestuff , I’m sure a lot of us here wish we were close enough to help.

5. ameliorate

ameliorate Active Member

I wonder if a search warrant has been executed. Search every inch of the attic!!

6. interestedincases

interestedincases I would rather be fishing...

You may have already done so. If the area has the Nextdoor app, maybe someone can post your message there also in case people don’t see it via FB. The more people searching their property, the better!

I am wishing you the best tomorrow in hopes you find her.

<modsnipped against TOS>

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2019
  7. Steelslady

Steelslady Well-Known Member

And good luck to you and all the searchers tomorrow. May you find something that leads you to Danielle. I've been thinking and praying for Danielle and her daughter, as well as you. I know how hard you are trying to find your old friend. I wish I lived closer to either help you or even make food or something.

8. Gumbeaux

Gumbeaux Southern Sleuther

First of all, my heart is with all of Danielle’s family, and caring, dedicated friend @Writestuff .

Many of you are paralleling my questions and thoughts. Given that Danielle was taken in by a friend, and then the likely friction of the new roommate, this modest windfall looms as a flashpoint. I think the source of the money is relevant, as sometimes we humans feel we can be slightly frivolous with a few extra dollars we were not “expecting.” Is it possible she wished to do a particular $$ thing for her daughter, and that didn’t sit right with both roommates? I know a shopping trip was mentioned, but perhaps she had made a specific declaration of intent about some of the funds, and others felt entitled to benefit also?

9. EarthtoMel

EarthtoMel Member

Has there been any updates? I live in Jackson, MS and have not heard a word about this.....I hope they find her soon.

10. Writestuff

I’ll update as much as I can while I’m there this week. We will try to do daily video updates and get photos of our search. Hopefully, we will find answers that we need...and Danielle. Thanks for your support.

11. jewelsmac

jewelsmac No one really knows why anyone does anything

I am thinking this is fiction, if she truly feared the roommates would she have left her daughter with in their grasp?

12. squareandrabbet

squareandrabbet Well-Known Member

I tend to think that the knocking on the window is significant, just because it's such a random weird detail it seems unlikely that someone would make up such a thing for no reason at all; and seems more like the experiential "burned into my brain because it really happened and thus it was tough to lie it away" tip. "Knocking on the window but I told her to go stand next to the car", sounds like an experiential recitation; and it also sounds to me like this would be followed in a timeline by "Danielle getting into the car with another resident of the house", because that would be the primary reason it seems that someone knocking on a house window would abandon their plan to get into the house. Like, Danielle wanted to get in to the house but was told, de facto, that it was unnecessary to get in the house because they would be doing something soon which involves the car.

If these things don't follow, my second guess is that someone else banged upon a window at some point in the middle of a fight, and that it is desirable and significant to the teller that this banging be attributed to Danielle instead.

My third guess is that Danielle was indeed banging upon a front window, but for a different reason; like maybe she was desperate to get back in the house and/or see what was going on inside it.

Lastly, I don't think it's impossible that people could kill over sums as small as $2,500. Would you or I? Probably not, because we're not that desperate for this sum of money; so we can't fathom it being a killing proposition. However, I feel just as certain that people have been killed over $5 and/or stuff like dime bags. Praying for Danielle.

13. MsPooh

MsPooh Well-Known Member

Self delete... Random thoughts

SAMS likes this.
  14. windrower

windrower Well-Known Member

Writestuff, a couple of search ideas. If you are searching by four-wheeler or have searchers in the bed of a pickup, have someone look behind you. Things look different using a different perspective. Look back, look up.

If searchers find themselves in an area that either feels "right" or you are led there by evidence, take pictures. We can notice details in photographs that we don't necessarily see when in the moment. If somewhere or something feels off, check it out.

And a suggestion. I'm not familiar with the area around where Danielle lived, so this may or may not be helpful. A search and rescue worker, Trackergd, posted on the Kevin Rudnicki thread, a young man missing in the Colorado mountains. He posted several very good search suggestions and ideas to Kevin's brother and family, all of whom were themselves posting info about the ongoing search.

I wish you good luck and favorable weather this next week.

calo44, Alcina, IHAVENOCLUE and 21 others like this.
  15. Explorkell

Explorkell Member

I tend to agree. I cant see her leaving her daughter there either.

16. ?mysterian?

?mysterian? Well-Known Member

Danielle is fortunate to have you for a friend. :). Even if y'all aren't able to find anything r/t her disappearance, you have at least ruled out where she isn't, so IMO your search efforts will have been productive.

17. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Well-Known Member

Continued prayers going up.

prayerHandsInHeart.jpg

18. crussell821

crussell821 Who killed Abby and Libby?

Still thinking of you Danielle. Where are you?

sallye818, IHAVENOCLUE, SAMS and 7 others like this.
  19. Writestuff

Update on search: We search today around her last known residence. Nothing of interest came up. We are working with local sheriff's office tomorrow to see what we come up with.
    Still hopeful.

sallye818, calo44, crhedBngr and 22 others like this.
  20. doodles1211

doodles1211 Well-Known Member

It is hard to keep up with when so many are involved. I had to go back and look again myself! :confused: