Found Alive MS - Danielle Nipper, 51, cancer survivor, Raymond, 24 Jan 2019

Janieva

Reaction score
Thank you. MsPooh. It was hours after SQ left his house and called his family and said he was heading back home, that Danielle went missing.

I don’t know if Danielle was last seen Wed night before bed or seen out near Ranger Road Thursday am. Do you know this information?

MsPooh

Reaction score
Thank you. MsPooh. It was hours after SQ left his house and called his family and said he was heading back home, that Danielle went missing.

I don’t know if Danielle was last seen Wed night before bed or seen out near Ranger Road Thursday am. Do you know this information?

Daughter says the night before, but there is a "roommate " saying the morning of. Stoney called home at 6:30 and said he was headed back, but as we know now, he never made it. 2 men were being looked at, one has been charged and the other was killed in a shootout with police. Maybe not related at all, but just thinking with counties and very small towns being a common denominator with some of them has me curious.

Missing Learned man’s body found in Copiah Co.; person of interest dies in officer-involved shooting

Last edited:

msmamanana

Reaction score
Daughter says the night before, but there is a "roommate " saying the morning of. Stoney called home at 6:30 and said he was headed back, but as we know now, he never made it. 2 men were being looked at, one has been charged and the other was killed in a shootout with police. Maybe not related at all, but just thinking with counties and very small towns being a common denominator with some of them has me curious.

Missing Learned man’s body found in Copiah Co.; person of interest dies in officer-involved shooting
Probably not related, but I wondered what the man/men were doing in the Raymond area at that time of morning in the first place since neither lived in the area. Could she have just witnessed something perhaps? She went missing before at least one of them was apprehended.

Quill

Reaction score
Probably not related, but I wondered what the man/men were doing in the Raymond area at that time of morning in the first place since neither lived in the area. Could she have just witnessed something perhaps? She went missing before at least one of them was apprehended.

Yeah, I don't like the way this is feeling. Without knowing more about the roommate, the question I have is did the roommate have ties with these men and/or associates of these men?

Reaction score
I have a question...this is my first post. I saw Danielle Whiteside Nipper's missing person article on my Aunt's FB page and I noticed that someone mentioned there is a missing woman in Baker, Lousiana. She's been missing since the end of December. This is a younger African American woman, 35 but the details surrounding her disappearance are similar to Danielle's. Nahendra Faye Davis was last seen on 12/27/2018 dropping her children off at her Mother's home, her vehicle was later found unoccupied on the highway with her purse, keys and some money inside (Family pleads for answers as search for missing Baker mother continues). Both woman are also described as being 5ft 5in and 150 lbs. I just wonder if the two disappearances are related since the towns are off of Highway 55.

Quill

Reaction score
I have a question...this is my first post. I saw Danielle Whiteside Nipper's missing person article on my Aunt's FB page and I noticed that someone mentioned there is a missing woman in Baker, Lousiana. She's been missing since the end of December. This is a younger African American woman, 35 but the details surrounding her disappearance are similar to Danielle's. Nahendra Faye Davis was last seen on 12/27/2018 dropping her children off at her Mother's home, her vehicle was later found unoccupied on the highway with her purse, keys and some money inside (Family pleads for answers as search for missing Baker mother continues). Both woman are also described as being 5ft 5in and 150 lbs. I just wonder if the two disappearances are related since the towns are off of Highway 55.

Welcome, @TruLuvbyfaithanddevotion !

I suppose anything is possible, but 55 is an interstate highway. I don't know anything about the Baker case and the missing woman's proximity to an exit on 55, but I would say in my opinion that it would be a bit of a windy path to take from and I-55 exit to Ranger Rd. If connected, IMO, I would think a perp would be going there with purpose from I-55. I could totally be missing something here, but my gut feel is that a perp would not find that location from 55 by happenstance. But that is just my opinion. Others here may have something more to offer on that area.

Quill

Reaction score
Oops! Someone beat me to it, but I do think a link between the two disappearances should be looked into more closely

The more I look at everything and think about it, I think you are right! Hopefully LE is already investigating the possibilities of a connection here. The timing and the geography is just too, too, coincidental to me. Particularly with this area being a normally quiet one. The crime that occurs between Jackson and Copiah County has become a real problem, though and it seems that the innocent people caught in the middle are paying the price. JMO.

Janieva

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they get cell phone coverage out there? If not, maybe she went for a walk early Saturday morning without her phone. I wish more people were looking into this case- it’s hit so close to home for me and I can’t quit tbinking about her and Grace

Janieva

Reaction score

Corey Harris had been jailed before for drugs, I wish I knew somewhere to find out more about all this. He was the one who went to Stony’s house asking for help. If his car was off the side of the road in a ditch or broken down in Learned then they would’ve had to go back to that area to get it later.

Janieva

Reaction score
Yikes. I have one mutual friend with him. Sketchy, sketchy, sketchy.

I found 2 Facebook profiles for bus name, both in the same area of Mississippi. Do you know where he worked ? There is tbe H & H Remodeling near where Danielle was last seen. If he worked in construction, maybe he needed to go by tbere to pick up a paycheck or something for a job.

Quill

Reaction score
I found 2 Facebook profiles for bus name, both in the same area of Mississippi. Do you know where he worked ? There is tbe H & H Remodeling near where Danielle was last seen. If he worked in construction, maybe he needed to go by tbere to pick up a paycheck or something for a job.

Yep....I saw that and wondered the same. The name of where he had worked was not the same as the one near her house.

MsPooh

Reaction score
Daughter says the night before, but there is a "roommate " saying the morning of.
Corey Harris had been jailed before for drugs, I wish I knew somewhere to find out more about all this. He was the one who went to Stony’s house asking for help. If his car was off the side of the road in a ditch or broken down in Learned then they would’ve had to go back to that area to get it later.

Wondering what Joseph Zattoni's past criminal record is as well.

Last edited: