ú

MS MS - Danielle Nipper, 51, cancer survivor, Raymond, 24 Jan 2019

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by SandyQLS, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Steelslady

Steelslady Well-Known Member

Where could Danielle be? I was hoping the poor woman would be found safe and sound already.

2. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

Another weekend approaches. :(
    Still hoping for clues to find Danielle.

AnnaGrace, Steelslady, MsPooh and 3 others like this.
  3. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

What happened in the hours prior to Danielle’s disappearance? Her daughter was asleep. I haven’t seen anything from the other occupants of the house. Do they still interact with the rest of the neighborhood and go to the usual weekend get togethers?

Alcina, bluenoser, Steelslady and 5 others like this.
  4. PayrollNerd

PayrollNerd Well-Known Member

Missing - Danielle Whiteside Nipper Facebook page has this update:

"Update Day 64: I had a couple really good conversations tonight with two awesome men in my life [​IMG]:)

First, Les Tannehill is doing a fabulous job leading the investigation on Danielle's case. Les has done more for Danielle than anyone else working the case has - and that is saying a lot since he has only been involved for about 3 weeks of the 2 months she's been missing. Although I can't comment on a lot of things we are doing right now in the investigation - I can say today was a GAME CHANGER. Things are moving forward in a positive direction and we are making headway. We just need everyone's help in keeping this investigation going and I want to say a BIG thank you to everyone who has volunteered and donated so far. Your generosity, prayers, and good thoughts are keeping us going.

Toney Wade with Cajun Coast Search and Rescue is another great guy who I talked to earlier. He is still in the game and calls me regularly to check in - although he has been battling some health issues, Toney always puts his interest in cases first. He gave me some sage advice tonight and some things to think about. I believe we are on the same page as to events that transpired that may have lead to Danielle's disappearance and where we need to go to next.

It take a village and we have the BEST team anyone can ever hope to have in a situation like this. We will NOT let Danielle's case go cold and are working hard every day to find her. Even though we may not post everyday or can go public with a lot of information right now, just know that we haven't given up.

Please go show CCSAR some love and "Like" their page....they need our support, too.

Have a wonderful weekend. [​IMG]:)"

https://www.facebook.com/CajunCoastSAR/?eid=ARDO0THkHBnLVVoBu7V1pmNVvvMKiBnsPOI33DIL8tYz9hmYrC53ZQzTZrwt76ruPihnysxKM-0yURYdI

HayLouise, AnnaGrace, Alcina and 22 others like this.
  5. happyday

happyday Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting, PayrollNerd! It’s good to hear they may be on to something. Keeping positive thoughts for Danielle!

6. inmyhumbleopinion

inmyhumbleopinion #NeverGivingUp

Another update posted on the Missing - Danielle Whiteside Nipper Facebook page:

14 mins
    “URGENT - Need assistance. If you personally knew Danielle during her bout with breast cancer and/or during the time that Randy passed away, please comment below or send me a PM. I have a few questions that we need assistance with to help with the investigation. I will give you my contact info so we can chat. Thank you! Traci
    Missing - Danielle Whiteside Nipper

7. Steelslady

Steelslady Well-Known Member

Sounds like they're possibly leaning towards someone from her distant past instead of someone currently in her life?

8. inmyhumbleopinion

inmyhumbleopinion #NeverGivingUp

That’s what I think, too.

I’m not sure exactly when Danielle was diagnosed with breast cancer, but looking at her Facebook page:

Oct. 1, 2012: Danielle posts a pink ribbon;

Feb. 28, 2013: Danielle posts a picture of herself with extremely short hair. One of the comments under the post is about how fast her hair is growing; the commenter also talks about what her own hair was like when it grew back in;
    [Perhaps she had finished chemo therapy recently]

Mar. 7, 2013: A softball fundraiser is held on Danielle’s behalf, followed by another a couple of weeks later;

Mar. 25, 2013: Mentions her upcoming reconstruction surgery;

Apr. 16, 2013: Posts she is done with pre-op and ready for surgery the following day;

After that, she doesn’t post again (that I can see) until Jan. 16, 2015;

Feb. 26, 2016: The last post that I can see;
    Danielle Whiteside Nipper

Feb. 22, 2017: Danielle’s husband passes away.
    https://www.chancellorfuneralhome.com/m/obituaries/Randy-Nipper/Memories

And then for her and her daughter to have to move out of the home she shared with her husband and move in with a neighbo soon thereafter, it has been a very difficult few years for Danielle, IMO.

9. gbabell73

gbabell73 Member

I know absolutely nothing about these people. But I read Randy's obit, and he had children and a mother. Did Danielle and Grace not have any relationship whatsoever with them? If my son passed away and left a wife, I feel like I'd have compassion on his widow. Especially in view of her cancer battle. Again, I absolutely do not know any of these people...just speculation on my part.

Alcina, DianeElaine, MsPooh and 6 others like this.
  10. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I have relatives who really screwed over their son’s wife and her children after his death. Not everyone is as conscientious about such things.

11. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Thinking of Danielle!

12. PayrollNerd

Latest from the Missing Danielle Nipper Facebook page is below. I’m very glad to know they are getting tips called in!

*****ATTN: To the person who recently left a tip in the Anonymous Tip Line - could you please clarify which man's son you were talking about? The victim or the person who was responsible? I know who you are talking about - just not sure which person. Just clarify in the tip box again and don't put here in comments. Thank you for the info and we will look into it. *******
    Edited - I just need a name and whatever information you have that will lead us to Danielle Whiteside Nipper. Reward information will be posted at top of page. Thanks again.

13. jewelsmac

jewelsmac No one really knows why anyone does anything

14. PayrollNerd

I hope this is ok to post, it’s not monetary fundraising per se but they’re seeking assistance. Sure sounds like the PI is making progress.

From the Missing Danielle Whiteside Nipper Facebook page from yesterday:

Day 77: Our investigation has been going well. Les has been able to accomplish so much in the time he has been helping us and we are forever grateful. However, once again we need your help. We are asking for donation in airline miles and hotel points (that are transferable). If you find that you can help, please reach out to me and let me know. We are so close in finding out what happened to Danielle and do not want to lose our momentum. Any help is very much appreciated. You can comment below or send a PM or email me at tracihohenstein@gmail.com.
    I can't give a lot of information publicly about the trip, but if you find that you can help, please let me know I can give you the details privately. We appreciate all the prayers and good thoughts - please keep sending them. Also, sharing this post is helpful. Thank you! <3 Traci

15. Explorkell

Explorkell Member

Thinking of Danielle and her daughter. Hope they get some info soon. The waiting and not knowing anything is the worst. Praying for good news!

Tripod, MT_Catt, Steph8angels and 2 others like this.
  16. PayrollNerd

Yesterday’s post on the Missing Danielle Nipper Facebook post is below. So happy they’re getting tips. I have no idea what Brookhaven means tho.

“Attn: Anon. Tip about Brookhaven- pls give me the phone # again. 1st one was wrong - off a digit I think. Thanks”

Missing - Danielle Whiteside Nipper

17. Quill

Quill Well-Known Member

Maybe a locations? Brookhaven is a town not very far south of Raymond.

18. PayrollNerd

That’s a good possibility. They’re an hour apart. On the map there’s not a lot of backroads tho. Looks like they’d need to drive on I-55 which would mean cameras. Interesting possibility.

Attached Files:

inmyhumbleopinion likes this.
  19. Quill

Quill Well-Known Member

Yes, I have traveled I-55 on that stretch many, many times. There are definitely backroads to get there, but 55 is the fastest. Cameras? I just checked, and as I suspected there are no cameras on that stretch of 55.

20. TeaTime

TeaTime Well-Known Member