Found Alive MS - Danielle Nipper, 51, cancer survivor, Raymond, 24 Jan 2019

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by SandyQLS, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Steph8angels

Steph8angels Eye in the Sky

We do not get to witness and experience such outcomes as Danielle's.
    I am amazed at such mercy and grace.

Not only has Danille been located but it seems the light, determination, prayers, and her will to live has brought this case to a conclusion.

@Writestuff you are a truly wonderful person. A great friend indeed.

As that country song that comes to mind. Danielle I HOPE YOU DANCE

SandyQLS, MrsM, AnnaGrace and 16 others like this.

2. Quill

Quill Well-Known Member

Such GREAT NEWS!! I just watched the presser with the PI and I am praying for Danielle's full recovery. I hope that when she is ready, she will tell her story. We call all learn from her and others when they shine a light on the truth.

3. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Well-Known Member

This sounds very bad. If she was found in the same clothes she went missing in, I suspect she did not actually have help in remaining missing. It sounds more likely she may have been found living among the homeless. Knowing the general problems getting adequate mental health care in this country, I will remain concerned for her. I hope whatever family and friends she has will step up and provide her with a safety net and the emotional support she needs.

SandyQLS, MrsM, Alcina and 28 others like this.
  4. BaffleMe

BaffleMe Well-Known Member

So happy she was found, but is she safe, as in strong enough to regain her true self? I so hope. Be strong Danielle. One day at a time...

5. Steelslady

Steelslady Justice for Kelsey

God Bless you, Danielle- you are in my thoughts and prayers. You as well, @Writestuff as well as your dear mother. What a true blue and wonderful friend you are- Danielle was blessed, having you in her corner, and I am sure that she knows this already.

SandyQLS, MrsM, Alcina and 18 others like this.
  6. MsPooh

MsPooh Well-Known Member

7. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

She went missing from Raymond in January. A private investigator says he's found her.

"She's not capable of being pressured and talked to. She requested that she didn't want to talk to the sheriff's department," he said.

Maj. Pete Luke with the Hinds County Sheriff's Office said on Wednesday Whiteside Nipper is still listed as a missing person.

"We contacted (the private investigator) and he has not given us any information about her whereabouts. Until we see her, she'll be listed actively as a missing person," Luke said.

Tannehill told the Clarion Ledger he's bound by Whiteside Nipper's request for privacy.

SandyQLS, MrsM, Alcina and 16 others like this.
  8. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Well-Known Member

9. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

BBM. :confused: What? Why would the PI withhold her location from the police? When I read how she was found I thought this was clearly a case of a mental health crisis and that she has been living among the homeless. It sounded like she was finally getting some help after the PI found her. But if they don't want to tell the police where she is that makes me question what kind of program they took her to in order to help her. Is she being held against her will? Is she receiving medication? Is the place licensed to treat whatever issues she has? It's not the public's business to know the answers but the police have a duty to verify that the person found was actually Danielle and that she is in a safe environment. MOO.

SandyQLS, Alcina, Alice253 and 18 others like this.
  10. MsArk

MsArk Well-Known Member

I find it very unsettling that LE has not at least put their eyes on her. I don’t doubt she is fragile but they should at least now where she is living. I wonder if the PI has been fully interviewed by LE.... Strange.

11. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Well-Known Member

Glad she is alive. Prayers answered.

12. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

Danielle is an adult and as such can walk away from her life if she wants to or needs to. In addition, no laws were broken. She is back in contact with her family who are caring for her.
    LE only has only to stay aware because a case was open but there is no time limit on when it needs to be closed. She can talk when she chooses to talk to LE.
    I guess since the circumstances surrounding her leaving and being found are seemingly bizarre to most of us it is hard to leave it unresolved but in all honesty it is over as far as sleuthing goes for me.
    I hope for health and peace for her and her daughter and the rest of her family and a brighter future, she has been through an awful lot in the last couple of years.

SandyQLS, StarEyes, MsPooh and 3 others like this.
  13. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

14. happyday

happyday Well-Known Member

Huh? This is not how missing persons cases work, and a PI would know that. You can’t just tell LE that you’ve found somebody, they’re ok but don’t want to tell police that. Police aren’t going to accept that. Think of the ramifications if they did!
    Danielle has every right to walk away from her life and she doesn’t owe the public any explanation, but until LE has seen her and hears from her own mouth that she left on her own and is where she wants to be she will be considered MISSING. Period.
    I don’t like this at all and I feel like something is rotten with this case, but I don’t know what. I just hope Danielle is exactly where she wants to be and is getting help if that’s what she needs. LE needs to SEE and HEAR her. We don’t need to know anything else. Just that they’ve cleared her as found. That hasn’t happened though.

crhedBngr, Alcina, thelesis and 17 others like this.
  15. happyday

happyday Well-Known Member

Missing Raymond woman found safe, according to deputies

This article now says a South Carolina deputy saw Danielle and that she’s ok. It also says she was found in North Carolina and then South Carolina in the same article. Lol.
    The PI said he found her in a remote location in Mississippi so who knows...I wish the best for her!

16. TristanP

TristanP Well-Known Member

I have to say I disagree with everyone commenting that she is free to go missing if she pleases, because she is an adult. She has a 14 year old daughter that she abandoned. An adult isn’t free to go missing when they have minor children.

I’m glad she has been found, and it sounds like she had a mental break or a drug problem, so I’m not holding it against her that she took off, and I hope she can get better, and I hope her daughter is doing ok. She’s gone through a lot in a short time at a very vulnerable age.

Jawsmom, Alcina, angelainwi and 23 others like this.
  17. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Missing Raymond woman found safe, according to deputies

I AM SO CONFUSED! Most importantly, she was found BUT I’d love to know which info are FACTS.

Was she found by a PI or a SC deputy?
    Were MS LE notified or not?
    Was she found in MS? Or SC? Or NC?
    Is she back in MS?

I ask these questions because I’ve read a few articles including the one linked above that has stated different info.

18. PayrollNerd

PayrollNerd Well-Known Member

The original Facebook Missing page has been removed it appears. Her daughter's Facebook page has all traces of Danielle's missing pleas removed. This must be so difficult for her daughter. I'm sure she's relieved that her mother is alive. This family fracture will take years to heal. Sending blessings to them all.

19. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

I wonder if she was in the mountains along the NC/SC line. I don’t know where in NC her sibling lives - but to be found so close!
    Perhaps she will find healing and peace wherever she is.

20. on the case

on the case Active Member

Wow! I just didn't see that coming but thankfully her and her daughter can get back to their lives!

inmyhumbleopinion likes this.