Found Alive MS - Danielle Nipper, 51, cancer survivor, Raymond, 24 Jan 2019

Writestuff

Verified Insider Danielle Nipper Case
Reaction score
Different news sources and things posted here. If you can clarify it would be great. Glad to have you aboard!

Thank you!

Unfortunately, I can't clarify the timeline. That's the issue. I've personally been told two different stories. IMO she disappeared sometime in the wee early morning hours of Thurs.

Janieva

Reaction score
I'm not so sure this is connected, but I have been sent several messages by people who do think it might be.

I know LE has said that they don't see any connections, either - according to news sources.

I did look into the story and comparing it to what I do know - I don't see any reason why or how Danielle would've run across these guys.

I know I had read that LE is swamped in that county and had only done a “basic” search of the area. It was early morning on Thursday that Corey Harris also went up to SQ’s house, not very far from where Danielle was last seen. I hope the possible connection is investigated thoroughly.

Darling136

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Wondering what Joseph Zattoni's past criminal record is as well.

Looking at it from a distance, it looks like ya possibly connected because she was last seen only 13 miles from SQ’s house. If Corey Harris had run his car off the road that day, they would have had to go back to KeRned to pick it up, so they would’ve been back in the area again. Thank you for being on here to help answer some of our questions- I really appreciate it.

Did the men named above have been officially connected to Danielle's case by LE or named POI? Thanks for source

msmamanana

Reaction score
Did the men named above have been officially connected to Danielle's case by LE or named POI? Thanks for source

Not in Danielle's case, but they kidnapped and murdered a man a few miles away that same morning. Zattoni has been charged with first degree murder, and Harris was killed by police. It is relevant due to time and proximity. The case is Stoney Qualls.

Janieva

Reaction score

I wonder where Zattoni was when Harris approached Stony for assistance. I would first think this case could be connected, until proven otherwise. It happened the same morning in the same rural Mississippi area. We go driving on back roads all the time and the distances are very nominal of all these occurrences (Stony’s house, Ranger Rd, where Stony’s body and truck were found.)

Writestuff

Reaction score
I know I had read that LE is swamped in that county and had only done a “basic” search of the area. It was early morning on Thursday that Corey Harris also went up to SQ’s house, not very far from where Danielle was last seen. I hope the possible connection is investigated thoroughly.

I think you have your dates wrong. This happened early Wednesday morning when SQ left his house to help JZ with his vehicle. He was kidnapped and killed that day

DWN and roommate had their argument late Wednesday night. I think she disappeared sometime early Thursday morning.

There are things we know about DWN that don't include this other case at all.

Janieva

Reaction score
I think you have your dates wrong. This happened early Wednesday morning when SQ left his house to help JZ with his vehicle. He was kidnapped and killed that day

DWN and roommate had their argument late Wednesday night. I think she disappeared sometime early Thursday morning.

Thank you for letting me know!

Quill

Reaction score

So what had me thinking about a possible link was the fact that it was Wednesday night that the police chase involving Mr. Z took place in Richland. These areas are all pretty close to each other. It just made me wonder what could have gone on to connect them. Perhaps there were never any prior connections and it was all a tragic crossing of paths. Maybe there is no connection, but since there are details that we here are not aware of, it is easy to look at the other case that is so close by. Being familiar with the area, I just think it is worth looking at even if it does not bear out.

Writestuff

Reaction score
So what had me thinking about a possible link was the fact that it was Wednesday night that the police chase involving Mr. Z took place in Richland. These areas are all pretty close to each other. It just made me wonder what could have gone on to connect them. Perhaps there were never any prior connections and it was all a tragic crossing of paths. Maybe there is no connection, but since there are details that we here are not aware of, it is easy to look at the other case that is so close by. Being familiar with the area, I just think it is worth looking at even if it does not bear out.

We just talked to LE and they do have all this information and are looking into it and other possible leads. The only solid connection that I can see is Corey Evans was friends with a family who lives on Ranger Road. That family knows DWN.

MsPooh

Reaction score
We just talked to LE and they do have all this information and are looking into it and other possible leads. The only solid connection that I can see is Corey Evans was friends with a family who lives on Ranger Road. That family knows DWN.

Who is Corey Evans?

ameliorate

Reaction score

What argument? What was the argument about? Who reported her missing and when? Was the roommate male or female? How long had Danielle lived with this roommate? Doesn’t Danielle have a teen daughter? Where was she? Did she wake up and mom wasn’t there? Are cops intentionally withholding information? With the lack of information coming out it’s giving the impression that they may know a lot more. Who/when was the last person to talk to her or see her other than the roommate?

jewelsmac

No one really knows why anyone does anything
Reaction score
Police have searched her house and surrounding neighborhood. Yes, she lives in a rural area with a lot of wooded lots and ponds, lakes. We are organizing another search around the area this weekend or early next week.
Were you able to conduct more searches?

1&2&3

Reaction score
Do I have this correct?

The roommate saw her in the early morning hours or another way of saying it is during the night when the daughter was sleeping?

The daughter saw her mother that morning before she went to school?

Who saw her at 10:30 am?

Have the police thoroughly investigated the roommates and brought dogs in to check the house and outside for a scent?

crhedBngr

Attempting to Keep Calm and Carry On.
Reaction score
Danielle has had a LOT to deal with--breast cancer and her husband's passing. (As a fellow breast-cancer survivor, I can attest to this.)

I'm hoping she is simply taking a "time out" somewhere, and is safe.

msmamanana

Reaction score
Geography (whether it's connected or not). Qualls lived in Raymond/Utica. That's where he picked up Harris Wed morning. He drove to Byram with Harris because Harris called his family to say so. Zattoni lived in the west side of Terry, so it is reasonable to believe Qualls drove Harris to Zattoni's house. Qualls was found in Crystal Springs deceased and his truck burned nearby. Zattoni has been charged with 1st degree murder. We don't know how they got back from Crystal Springs to where ever they went, or to Harris' car back in Raymond. The police chased Harris and shot him in Flowood. Then later Zattoni was arrested, I assume in Terry.

msmamanana

Reaction score
That's just a lot of driving around and back roads could have taken them by Danielle's road. (could have, that's all)