MS - James 'JR' Foster, 16, Latimer, 17 Jan 2017

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tulessa, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Tulessa

Tulessa Active Member

Celeste O’Keefe said her 16-year-old nephew went jogging around 5:45 a.m. in the Latimer area and hasn’t been seen since. She said JR Foster goes to Biloxi High School and is a member of the track team there.

Harrison County Sheriff’s deputies have gathered at JR’s parents’ house off Stephen Earl Dr. to search for the teen.
    JR Foster
    5'5" 115 lbs
    16 years old
    Wearing a jogging suit
    LAST SEEN: 5am before his daily jog off Stephen Earl drive in the St Martin area .
    16142225_1608023452546416_7602682165306176774_n.jpg

http://www.wlox.com/story/34277511/...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

2. Loading...

3. a.allison

a.allison New Member

This is local to myself and MissGulfSouth (I think that's her username). I'm not sure what to think right now.

I wonder if the family knows his usual jogging route. Latimer is a pretty small community but I've only heard good things about it and I have several friends who live around there.

4. a.allison

a.allison New Member

I just looked at a map and it looks like the street JR's family lives on is a dead end. The Tchoutacabouffa River is across the street, to the west of his house but there's a decent amount of woods between Stephen Earl Drive and the river. The Biloxi River is to the south also.

JR's house is definitely way off the beaten path, IMO. I am hoping he is found safe and soon. I also reached out to another local news outlet whose reporter I'm good friends with and asked if he had any extra information.

5. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Police say: “We believe he’s a runaway. We’ve been talking with his parents, reviewing phones and we have no reason to believe foul play is involved.”

A missing juvenile report provided by the Sheriff’s Office shows JR wears braces on his teeth, is about 5-feet-5 and weighs about 120 pounds. He was wearing black sweat pants, no shirt, and may have been carrying a black book bag.

His full name is James Roland Foster III.

http://www.sunherald.com/news/local/crime/article126991214.html

6. Wolf Dreamer

Wolf Dreamer New Member

7. a.allison

a.allison New Member

The sweat pants is interesting to me. I left my house headed to work at 6:40 this morning and it was already 69 degrees outside. Since they're assuming he ran away, I wonder if he has a history of running away?

8. a.allison

a.allison New Member

9. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators