MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a map? Do we know how far this gas station is from where she was found? Was her car just right near the gas station out of view ? tia

Is there a map? Do we know how far this gas station is from where she was found? Was her car just right near the gas station out of view ? tia

<snip>

Investigators obtained the video, which was recorded about 90 minutes before she was burned alive, to use in connection with the investigation. The burning happened less than one mile from the gas station at which the video was recorded.

BBM

http://www.waff.com/story/27586665/...chambers-murder-investigation-no-arrests-made

Lured by a ruse? Would explain how at least one of the accelerants got into the car.

I was just thinking that because she seems to have met them/him/someone she knows at the gas station and someone is on the video filling a gas can, that MAYBE she gave this person with the gas can a ride to their car under the RUSE that they had run out of gas. This would explain how the accelerant got into the car, how someone is believed to have been in her car, how there was presumably a "get away" car, etc. Just an idea.

90 Minutes in between: nightmarish amount of time. Hope it wasn't spent with the perp, but...

This has to be the suspect I would think. It seems like he put the gasoline in a milk jug container or at least it looked like a white milk jug but it was rather hard for me to see since its dark. The timing is uncanny though that he is buying gasoline when Jessica is there because the family may be mistaken about the lighter fluid and it could have been gasoline instead. I can see several "hot spots" where he doused the outside of the car directly when he was catching it on fire.

I wonder if she was inside the car when it first began and after he left she was able to get out of the burning car and walk down the roadway.

I am not sure the two she was going to meet had anything to do with this now.

For some reason I think it is one lone suspect. (The man at the gas station IMO)

I am not sure she walked over to talk to this particular man but to talk to someone else. Hopefully LE knows who she talked to by now. You really don't see them talking to each other on the video. I even wonder if she knew this man? And if so, was it just by sight around town or casually?

Did he see a pretty girl alone after dark and took advantage of that somehow? And if so he could have made her stop by coming up beside her telling her she had a tire that was going flat or some lame excuse like that...etc. If he raped her he would then use the gasoline he had purchased to burn her and her vehicle trying to destroy evidence and silence her from telling anyone.

While we like to think when a brutal crime like this happens it was someone that she knew well but lately murderers have become so evil and depraved even with victims they don't even know and even strangers are doing overkill murders now.:(

BBM You know what you just made me wonder? If perhaps the perp did not necessarily squirt the accelerant down her throat and in her nose but maybe they were randomly squirting it all over and she was yelling at them to stop or screaming for help and it got into her throat and nose that way. Is that possible? My apologies to the family for writing such a horrible thing about your baby. I'm sorry. :(

If any case fits the death penalty surely this is it... I read on Huff Post that she was able to give her name and the first name of the person that did it..I think police have not released it because they are trying to pick him/her up without them running .

This has to be the suspect I would think. It seems like he put the gasoline in a milk jug container or at least it looked like a white milk jug but it was rather hard for me to see since its dark. The timing is uncanny though that he is buying gasoline when Jessica is there because the family may be mistaken about the lighter fluid and it could have been gasoline instead. I can see several "hot spots" where he doused the outside of the car directly when he was catching it on fire.

I wonder if she was inside the car when it first began and after he left she was able to get out of the burning car and walk down the roadway.

I am not sure the two she was going to meet had anything to do with this now.

For some reason I think it is one lone suspect. (The man at the gas station IMO)

I am not sure she walked over to talk to this particular man but to talk to someone else. Hopefully LE knows who she talked to by now. You really don't see them talking to each other on the video. I even wonder if she knew this man? And if so, was it just by sight around town or casually?

Did he see a pretty girl alone after dark and took advantage of that somehow? And if so he could have made her stop by coming up beside her telling her she had a tire that was going flat or some lame excuse like that...etc if he followed her after she left the station. If he raped her he would then use the gasoline he had purchased to burn her and her vehicle trying to destroy evidence and silence her from telling anyone.

We like to think when a brutal crime like this happens it was someone that she knew well but lately murderers have become so evil and depraved even with victims they don't even know and even strangers are doing overkill murders now.:(
A stranger would have no motive to remove her cell phone battery. Someone who had contacted her via phone or text would.

BBM You know what you just made me wonder? If perhaps the perp did not necessarily squirt the accelerant down her throat and in her nose but maybe they were randomly squirting it all over and she was yelling at them to stop or screaming for help and it got into her throat and nose that way. Is that possible? My apologies to the family for writing such a horrible thing about your baby. I'm sorry. :(

Respectfully BBM

Not looking that way:

<snip> "The doctor told us in Memphis that they had squirted stuff in her mouth and she was burned so much deep down," Jessica Chambers dad Ben Chambers said.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152791601761877

https://www.facebook.com/fox13news.myfoxmemphis?fref=photo

We still don't know the time frame of the evening. She may have gotten something to eat in the so far unaccounted for 90 minutes, and encountered her killers, one of which is the person in the striped shirt, later.

Can anyone enhance the video to see the man in the striped shirt? Race? I'm looking thru some photos. Thank you.

Online video doesn't look too promising for trying to enhance. Original video... maybe.

BUT, striped-shirt guy sure does have a "waddle" is his walk!

This is simply sheer evil, may her last words allow the authorities to find, convict, and sentence to death the person/s who did this to her. I cannot, in my mind, fathom the type of person/s who does something like this. I'm sick to my stomach. May you rest in peace Jessica and much love and strength to your family and friends.

Gas station surveillance video captures Jessica Chambers' last hour (with original Audio)

[video=youtube;ReFu42xD8rs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReFu42xD8rs[/video]

The report I just read reported that her ex boyfriend was African American and was abusive. She left him.pic of them two here.

Gas station surveillance video captures Jessica Chambers' last hour (with original Audio)

[video=youtube;ReFu42xD8rs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReFu42xD8rs[/video]

I wonder who is talking in the background of this video.

Sounds like customers in the background, and the Gas Station employee showing vid to MSM or LE?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I would think it is very possible, SCHMAE, but I am not ruling out that he forced the gasoline in her mouth, and nose. The ME would know if she was forced to drink any of the accelerant for she literally would be on fire inside and out of her body. Gasoline needs an igniter and it also needs air so as long as she was breathing in air the accelerant would continue to burn.

I know what you mean.:( This is one of the most cruel heinous cases I have seen lately. I don't think there is anything that could be worse or more painful than being burned alive. The cruel and inhumane way she was murdered has to haunt her parents day in and day out. You can tell she was a daddy's girl.:(

It really shows that evil walks among us. For someone to be capable of doing this to Jessica has to mean they are soulless. That is why they need to be caught and quickly for they are a danger to all they may come in contact with now.

If they find him/them the DA will make this a death penalty case as they should.

My heart breaks for Jessica's mom, daddy, and all those who love her. I cant begin to even comprehend the pain they all must be going through. They must be of strong faith to even be able to get through another day knowing what happened to their pretty young daughter who had so much promise.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members