MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)

Gregory (Scotland Yard detective): "Is there any other point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
Holmes: "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
Gregory: "The dog did nothing in the night-time."
Holmes: "That was the curious incident."

Good points that Felicity & Classito are making, IMO

There could be other reasons no one has come forward besides being scared of a powerful entity...It could be that all those who do know what happened were involved...or they know but it is a good friend..or a relative...or a lover..

Classito

Yes, it could be that, but how long can people stand by (friends, relatives, acquaintances etc) with important info concerning her death unless they are a sociopath/psychopath = no conscience like the killer .... it would literally drive me crazy. I do wish they would have a witness protection program for whomever comes forward OR it may not ever be solved.

I do wish LE would let the public know some more info concerning this case .... it might help find the killer(s) since it seems nothing else is working.

I just read on SM that someone suggested that a tip could be mailed (snail mail) to the LE agencies involved in the case. I really feel that there are ways for a tipster to remain anonymous. It just takes one valuable clue that could be the catalyst that leads to the solution.

Yes, it could be that, but how long can people stand by (friends, relatives, acquaintances etc) with important info concerning her death unless they are a sociopath/psychopath = no conscience like the killer .... it would literally drive me crazy. I do wish they would have a witness protection program for whomever comes forward OR it may not ever be solved.

I'm pretty sure it was reported that LE is offering protection, especially in reports after the last presser

A small town, burning car, in this recent case, a missing woman in VT from here, but it seems they had a lead on where to search.

Absolutely nothing new.

Right, Samantha.....except Greta stated that in a tiny town of 420 AND with JC saying a name of importance "at least once", how is this case not solved?
And Greta seemed clearly frustrated (like we all are).

Moo

I think investigators are probably looking closely at who is NOT scared.

I'm going to keep reminding myself of this because I think it's key. There are a couple of people who definitely fit this profile. That said, this was likely done by puppets orchestrated by the puppeteer.

I think investigators are probably looking closely at who is NOT scared.

I'm going to keep reminding myself of this because I think it's key. There are a couple of people who definitely fit this profile. That said, this was likely done by puppets orchestrated by the puppeteer.

Burned so bad it was incompatible with life, but the heart machine was beeping?
Per Jessica's mom...
"You could see the monitor and her heart was still beating, and they had her on intubation and stuff"

Medical professionals... How does that work? Do they just put the adhesive patches on the burned skin? I would think I in case like this a stethoscope would be used. I've never cared for trauma like this... How is it managed? How is blood pressure taken?

Sitting back and waiting. LE is really slow. I feel for the kids involved.

Concerned and southern, those drinks are on me.

Anonoe,well said! I posted much the same sentiment on an earlier thread.

As I join you & many other Websleuthers sitting back and waiting. Several brilliant observations over the course of last 10 threads come to mind.

I have made it clear,since very early on,I thought the perp was likely a female with one/two accomponist It was my opinion then and it has never changed.

Absentia,(whose post I now quote) stands out and (in my opinion only)totally nailed the psychological makeup of (my concept) of the perpetrator.This is what sticks out in my mind about Absentias profile,"This female has totally de-personified and demonized JC in her mind as the source of all evil and all the problems in her life and probably feels relief of her anxiety, and seems happy and free right now." Finally,I recall how this resonated with me,,"The perp had a sense of entitlement and the belief she had the right to PUNISH the victim".

Quickly,to conclude,in the Gretawire segment yesterday. A very frustrated Greta(almost an after thought)says 'dead serious' she might send
Griff Jenkins & Ted Williams to investigate and get some answers for her.

For now I go back into lurk mode :waiting:Sitting back and waiting...

All in in the above post is speculation and my opinion only.
:moo:

From absentia:
"The perp had a sense of entitlement and the belief she had the right to PUNISH the victim"
The above really resonates as well as this:
"This female has <snip> de-personified and demonized JC in her mind as the source of <snip> the problems in her life and probably feels relief of her anxiety, and seems happier <snip> now."
which I have respectfully snipped for deemphasis.

I held my nose and watched the 2or3minute segment on Greta. She repeated the rumor about Jessica saying the name of the killer, and suggested that LE interview all the people with that name or a name sounding like it...and was disappointed to learn that JC didn't say the surname, as well. LOL. She said that "we" have been investigating this, but only repeated what everyone who has been following this has heard from the beginning. Then I looked at her blog and the comments were familiar....they were in much the same vein as those on the CTH. I do hope that those people who truly loved JC, have some sense of relief that the story is now on national cable news, but sorry that people with an agenda still dominate the public discussion. JMO

I held my nose and watched the 2or3minute segment on Greta. She repeated the rumor about Jessica saying the name of the killer, and suggested that LE interview all the people with that name or a name sounding like it...and was disappointed to learn that JC didn't say the surname, as well. LOL. She said that "we" have been investigating this, but only repeated what everyone who has been following this has heard from the beginning. Then I looked at her blog and the comments were familiar....they were in much the same vein as those on the CTH. I do hope that those people who truly loved JC, have some sense of relief that the story is now on national cable news, but sorry that people with an agenda still dominate the public discussion. JMO

You know after my husband listened to the interview. He was incredulous like Greta. Greta asked some very easy/open ended/soft ball questions. I think my husband couldn't understand why the reporter punted(vague,like she didn't have the answers)to some easy & fairly basic questions. I am not criticizing Therese Apel from the Clarion-Ledger. I think her reporting has been accurate and timely. But,for many threads we have begged for clarity from news reporters on key points (i.e. was Jessica initially reported as walking or was she initially found next to her vehicle) which have contradicted each other.

This is Feb 25 and the homicide was back on Dec 6th. I believe Greta was so baffled at the lack information and sparse details;that is why she concluded by saying she would send Griff and Ted to get her some answers. So,perhaps an investigative reporter will yet be sent to Courtland and do what John Walsh has been so successful at on 'Americas Most Wanted'. Using the public to help bring in tips and arrest the perps.

:moo:

Miz! it's February 25! My implication was that "we" meaning Greta's team, clearly have not been investigating. She obviously knows much less about the crime than we do. JMO

From absentia:

The above really resonates as well as this:
which I have respectfully snipped for deemphasis.
Those of you who think a female did this could be right, but I still think that person has some kind of power in Courtland/Batesville - if she herself is not powerful, then maybe she's the wife or girlfriend of a powerful person who has everyone terrified.

Those of you who think a female did this could be right, but I still think that person has some kind of power in Courtland/Batesville - if she herself is not powerful, then maybe she's the wife or girlfriend of a powerful person who has everyone terrified.

I think in a small town, people in a position of governmental influence/power may have spouses/children that are friends with those involved which possibly leads to emotional bias (at least on the home-front).

I also think people in a position of social influence/power generally are the small-time dealer, underground tattoo artist, etc.

If the involved friends and the social grabbers are connected, delays are likely to occur. JMO

I think in a small town, people in a position of governmental influence/power may have spouses/children that are friends with those involved which possibly leads to emotional bias (at least on the home-front).

I also think people in a position of social influence/power generally are the small-time dealer, underground tattoo artist, etc.

If the involved friends and the social grabbers are connected, delays are likely to occur. JMO

A lot of people in that town appear to be related by blood or marriage, as well.

This is Feb 25 and the homicide was back on Dec 6th. I believe Greta was so baffled at the lack information and sparse details;that is why she concluded by saying she would send Griff and Ted to get her some answers. So,perhaps an investigative reporter will yet be sent to Courtland and do what John Walsh has been so successful at on 'Americas Most Wanted'. Using the public to help bring in tips and arrest the perps.

Yes, I agree that Greta was certainly baffled, she stated, "how many people in such a small area would have a name close to the name Jessica mentioned" and she stated that the name wasn't a common name like Jim. She seemed baffled that this had not been investigated to the fullest. I do wish that Greta would send a high grade investigative reporter to the area.

I just read on SM that someone suggested that a tip could be mailed (snail mail) to the LE agencies involved in the case. I really feel that there are ways for a tipster to remain anonymous. It just takes one valuable clue that could be the catalyst that leads to the solution.

The thing about this is that emails are not anonymous ..... their name and IP address can be located.

(edited to add you said snail mail not email .... haven't had enough coffee yet, lol, however fingerprints can be lifted off of snail mail envelopes unless the mailer uses gloves, but your idea is good.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charharr