https://tinyurl.com/vgzuyp5

MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #7

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by bessie, Jan 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cady

cady Well-Known Member

JMO Her mother said that she really was not hanging out with anyone, to her knowledge, after she had returned from the Leah's hiatus. If it is true that JC was on a new life path, she may have been slowly cultivating new friends...from her new job. Her mom said that she usually was at work, home, or across the street, either at a neighbors house, or her grandmothers. She had probably known all of the people we have seen interviewed, but was not necessarily best buddies with any of them. Lynnsey Fowler remembered her from years ago overnights with Lynnsey's half-or step sister, Amber. And Lynnsey , maybe longer ago, but also recently saw her often at "Sonic", as that is where she said she works. She called JC "one of my Sonic babies". If anyone knew about JC's RECENT activities and/or thoughts and new life plan, it would be people who she had been talking to RECENTLY. Grandma, mom, neighbor and new co-workers. I hope LE has interviewed all of those people. JMO

2. flatfootjoe

flatfootjoe New Member

I think she was probably secured to the gate or the tree. At least for a short time. Ugh, I didn't really want to think that, or to type it out.

3. cady

cady Well-Known Member

Hmm. If so, wouldn't there be fuel evidence and maybe DNA evidence on the tree or gate? Maybe. JMO

4. CHERIE.T

CHERIE.T Former Member

bbm

I find that bothersome.

5. CHERIE.T

CHERIE.T Former Member

Hey there, I was hoping you were sleeping or working, sorry youre not feeling up to par...... feel better soon ;)
    As always thanks for explaining.
    My possible scenarios change day to day.

6. PeterThomasFan

PeterThomasFan Well-Known Member

BBM
    I'll see your bothersome and raise you a worrisome @CHERIE.T. :desert:

7. NineMilly

NineMilly Ghost of the Woods

Just looking for an update as I was away for a day because of work. Specifically, have any charges been brought or arraignment dates set for the two individuals mentioned with possible ties to this case, which appear to have bonded out of Penola County Jail over the weekend?

8. PeterThomasFan

PeterThomasFan Well-Known Member

“She had anger issues," explained Lisa Chambers. "She would I guess get mad because she had to stay at home.”

She said her daughter had gotten counseling for her anger issues.

“Me and her had a problem at home with her mouth and the way she acted," recalled Lisa Chambers. "And we had her sent there so she could learn to act more like a lady. ”

9. CHERIE.T

CHERIE.T Former Member

bbm
    So glad you asked. Ive thought the same thing as you.

10. Amykate

Amykate New Member

Yes, all of us in MS are not all backwards nor ignorant. There are times when "common sense" is better than "book sense"! Sometimes book sense can cloud a mind to think more complicated than things really are. I know several "good ole boys" and would gladly love for them to be working this case.

11. CHERIE.T

CHERIE.T Former Member

:seeya: I think we're on the same page. :rockon:

12. CHERIE.T

CHERIE.T Former Member

bbm
    well..............holy moly.
    IMOO that sheds a different light on things.

13. machiado

machiado Member

Between your post and Flatfootjoe's speculation that JC might have been restrained in some way, a light bulb went on over my head! If there was evidence JC was restrained, it would be a logical conclusion that someone had to have been with her! Good thinking all of you!

14. Joan Friday

Joan Friday Member

I can totally understand it. That is a real possibility. MOO

15. ZOOL

ZOOL New Member

The most likely candidate is RDT who also is listed in the Panolian as RDMister (April 8, 2014, page 7) [Unfortunately I can not locate the actual Panolian article. I've looked through issues: April 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, and 23 and she is not listed! However the Panolian search-engine, page 3 clearly states that she was "arrested and charged with driving while license suspended, no proof of insurance and possession of paraphernalia. The case will be heard in Justice Court." ]

16. Joan Friday

Joan Friday Member

It's awful, though, when you find out the good samaritan was killed trying to save someone from drowning or, recently -no links sorry--got hit by a car trying to help someone else that had a car accident. Why does God allow that? (Rhetorical) MOO

17. dairydog

dairydog Member

I just wanted to put in my 2 cents worth with regard to the accelerant. IMO, the lab results must be back by now and known to the LE agencies that are investigating this case. I also believe that any test results will not be divulged until such time that a trial (& we hope) takes place. This may seem trivial but I feel that LE would not want the killer(s) to be alerted to the accelerant information that they have in their possession (MOO). I'm sure that when they do have a suspect(s) search warrants will be obtained for his/her/their houses, places of work, vehicles etc. They would search for any accelerant that may be stored at the latter. Yes, this is a long shot and any containers may have been discarded a long time ago. But then again, maybe not. Evidence of this nature would be particularly valuable should it be something more unusual (unlike gasoline). In many cases, LE doesn't divulge evidence from a crime scene since it would be known only to the perp(s) and LE.
    As an aside, I have many American relatives, two of whom live in Tennessee. These are cousins who are very dear and close to me; one born in Kentucky and his wife in Mississippi. She still has several relatives in MS. I'm going to call them to see what they think. They know I follow crime stories! Lol! In fact, during one of our Tennessee visits, Mary Winkler killed her preacher husband and took off for the Gulf coast. When she was released on parole/custody (I just forget) these same cousins saw her working in a dry cleaner shop in a town not far from them! Sorry for the OT but just wanted to throw it in.

18. Joan Friday

Joan Friday Member

Best I've seen giving us more of an insight into what Jessica might have been dealing with recently. Thanks so much for posting it. MOO

19. imkeylime

imkeylime New Member

One thing that comes to mind: If that's the case, and attending Leah's House wasn't court-ordered, then JC also agreed to go, as she was over 18 at the time. I don't think her parents could have had her sent anywhere at that point. That she went suggests that she did want to make changes in her life. Maybe there was even another reason she wanted to go?

20. MizStery

MizStery Missing Pregnant Lacy P. brought me here in 2005

dairydog,your included. I just saw your post :grouphug:

:eek:fftopic: I am the local goodwill ambassador for Mississippi. I have so many wonderful memories of my family summers there.

Quick Corinth story. I was in my city post office mailing a package to Cornith when the clerk looked at the destination & commented it was his dream to visit Corinth,MS. He went on to say that his trip included site seeing at Shiloh,TN. Now,that just tickled me. I told him if he ever made the trip to be sure and eat at Catfish Hotel in Shiloh,TN. He smiled and said he would definitely do that! :smile:.

Well,off I go but I just had to give a holler out to Corinth! :great:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.