MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 ; Quinton Tellis Indicted - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost makes me think it could be one of their own or someone close.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Oh, my -- I hadn't thought of that! Something to think about...

I know some very astute Websleuthers who think so, too, monster. I'm not among them (the astute ones).
:moo:

Sent from my BR-549 using Spivey'sCornerHollerin'Talk

Ooh la la,your a smooth talker Monsieur Jacques Clouseau and hold the title Chief Inspector for good reason.

I can't improve on Wfgodot's post:
If one leads with lies and slipshoddy policing, one is liable never to see a solution.

Thanks to everyone who has posted. I enjoy reading everyone's opinions.

I know some very astute Websleuthers who think so, too, monster. I'm not among them (the astute ones).

I agree with Madame MizStery about your intelligent sleuthing of leaving no stone unturned, Inspector Clouseau.

I have to really stay on my P & Q's not to miss any of your clues such as the one left at the end of the post.

A few weeks ago, I purchased the Jan 4 issue of People Magazine and took the time last evening to read the story included about "Who Killed Jessica?" My apologies for I wanted to post some of the discrepancies, such as their interesting TL, this evening but that must wait.
I will, however, begin by sharing this lovely picture of her that I had not seen before. People Mag could have photoshopped in the pretty blue feathery boa. It doesn't matter to me. She is as lovely as she can be. Jessica would be 21yo in 10 days, on Feb 2, 2016.

332tmj8.jpg

Photo credit: Hollis Bennett, People Magazine

A few weeks ago, I purchased the Jan 4 issue of People Magazine and took the time last evening to read the story included about "Who Killed Jessica?" My apologies for I wanted to post some of the discrepancies, such as their interesting TL, this evening but that must wait.
I will, however, begin by sharing this lovely picture of her that I had not seen before. People mag could have photoshopped in the pretty blue feathery boa. It doesn't matter to me. She is as lovely as she can be. Jessica would be 21yo in 10 days, on Feb 2, 2016.

<snip>
I am looking forward to your follow up post.

Thank-you for taking time to note discrepancies & critique their TL.

:eek:fftobed:

Ooh la la,your a smooth talker Monsieur Jacques Clouseau and hold the title Chief Inspector for good reason.

I can't improve on Wfgodot's post:

Thanks to everyone who has posted. I enjoy reading everyone's opinions.

I agree with Madame MizStery about your intelligent sleuthing of leaving no stone unturned, Inspector Clouseau.

I have to really stay on my P & Q's not to miss any of your clues such as the one left at the end of the post.

Ah, dear Madames, I must turn my head in embarrassment upon hearing such accolades. It is simply the result of my extensive training in the criminal sciences, my vast intellect, panache, savoir-faire, je ne sais quoi -- how to say it, a.... NOT NOW CATO, STOP YOU IDIO

cato.jpg

The People magazine article begins on page 44 with words (that I just love) from Jessica's grandmother, Willie Beardain.

"When she was cheering, she knew she looked good. And when they threw her up, she was so light you just about had enough time to go get you a hotdog before she'd come back down." It's an image she clings to, in part, because the alternative is too unthinkable: Jessica, just 19, was ambushed on a rural Courtland, MS road, soaked in fuel, set on fire and left to stumble blindly snip

Ben Chambers' snip,"This is beyond murder. This is a revengeful, hateful killing." snip

...despite a source at the scene reporting that Jessica whispered the name Eric or Derrick - a claim DA John Champion says he has heard but can't confirm.

Snip Police reconstructed a timeline of Jessica's whereabouts after she left home snip A local woman at the gas station who says she is afraid to share her name tells People she suspects fear has silenced anyone with information. "If you know something and you want to tell it, how do you know you're not going to end up just like her?"

Snip The blaze that engulfed her was so fierce it turned her black Kia white, incinerated her clothes and blinded her. "I imagine her contact lenses melted to her eyeballs," says Lisa. snip Prosecutor Champion calls the attack "very, very personal. Someone meant to cause her great pain."

Jessica's dad says she and her car were burning for at least 30 minutes before the fire department was called.

When questioned about the duo, of DT and GM aka Boone Mista, Champion says that aside from Alsanai, Rudd and Sanford, "no one's been eliminated" as a suspect.

The Dec 6 Time Line according to People magazine (pages 46-47):

4:59 P.M. - At Home: Jessica is napping in a chair in her living room after watching CSI with her mother.

5:00 P.M. - Fateful Phone Call: Jessica talks on her cell phone (to someone at a number police will not disclose), then leaves in her car.

5:15 P.M. - First Stop: At M&M mini-mart Jessica buys $14 worth in gas and gets a call, then she heads south on Highway 51.

5:45 P.M. - Last Stop: After calling her mom to say she'll be home "in a little bit", Jessica goes to an undisclosed Courtland home.

6:00 P.M. - Leaves City: Jessica spends 10 to 15 minutes in the area of Highway 6's first red light, headed into Batesville.

6:30 P.M. - Mystery Hour: Police say they now know who Jessica was with from 6:30 to 7:32 P.M., when she arrived on Herron Road. Says Champion: "That hour holds the key to solving our case. I'm cautiously optimistic."

8:09 P.M. - A motorist calls to report a burning car a mile away from the M&M mini-mart. Jessica dies at 2:37 A.M.

The Dec 6 Time Line according to People magazine (pages 46-47):

4:59 P.M. - At Home: Jessica is napping in a chair in her living room after watching CSI with her mother.

5:00 P.M. - Fateful Phone Call: Jessica talks on her cell phone (to someone at a number police will not disclose), then leaves in her car.

5:15 P.M. - First Stop: At M&M mini-mart Jessica buys $14 worth in gas and gets a call, then she heads south on Highway 51.

5:45 P.M. - Last Stop: After calling her mom to say she'll be home "in a little bit", Jessica goes to an undisclosed Courtland home.

6:00 P.M. - Leaves City: Jessica spends 10 to 15 minutes in the area of Highway 6's first red light, headed into Batesville.

6:30 P.M. - Mystery Hour: Police say they now know who Jessica was with from 6:30 to 7:32 P.M., when she arrived on Herron Road. Says Champion: "That hour holds the key to solving our case. I'm cautiously optimistic." (color added by me)

8:09 P.M. - A motorist calls to report a burning car a mile away from the M&M mini-mart. Jessica dies at 2:37 A.M.

As always, thanks for all the Dee-tails, DeDee.

Regarding the PEOPLE timeline's 6:30 to 7:32 PM Mystery Hour, did Jessica arrive on Herron Road at the beginning of that interval, or at the end? Or is the wording purposely ambiguous because they don't know? If it was at the end, and the motorist called the fire in at 8:09 PM, that is 37 minutes later. If Ben Chambers was quoted as saying that Jessica and her car were burning for at least 30 minutes before the fire department was called, then why is that hour so important? Sounds like things started to really happen sometime -after- that hour.

JMO

The People magazine article begins on page 44...
<snip>
When questioned about the duo, of DT and GM aka Boone Mista, Champion says that aside from Alsanai, Rudd and Sanford, "no one's been eliminated" as a suspect. (bold added by me)

Rudd and Sanford were both incarcerated at the time, so have ironclad alibis. Ali I'm not so sure about. He was allegedly captured on security video at the time. But we all know he knew how to skillfully operate that equipment with very purposeful omissions during shows for the media and later on, for LE, at least before that equipment was finally taken by authorities. I assume the FBI and other media experts could readily detect any edits made to the videotape(s) from that night. If the video time stamps were incorrect because of Daylight Savings Time, that could become an issue, too. Perhaps a way to disentangle that one issue would be to compare certain events on Ali's phone that evening to the same events on the security system? Cell phones will automatically adjust due to changes in daylight savings or time zones.

JMO

If one leads with lies and slipshoddy policing, one is liable never to see a solution.

Hats off to you guys for the continous theories and sleuthing! Have followed this thread from the start, but frankly never had anything smart enough to comment lol

Wfgodot, I bloody love your usual cryptic wee one liners! Most of the time they leave me sitting here absolutely puzzled, but wahey I got this one lol

When questioned about the duo, of DT and GM aka Boone Mista, Champion says that aside from Alsanai, Rudd and Sanford, "no one's been eliminated" as a suspect...

Thanks, DeDee, I haven't had a chance to read the article. So Champion states in the article the only people cleared are still Bryan Rudd, Ali Alsanai and Sanford (who is Sanford)? DT and GM are the individuals from this tv interview shortly after her death?

[video=youtube;nVjpiwgs6fc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVjpiwgs6fc[/video]

Did the interviewer ask about other individual(s) or if Champion has POIs or specific suspects?

By the way, as far as Jessica speaking name sounding like Erick, maybe she was saying initials, like R.K. Just throwing another possibility out there, and looks like from your summary of article Champion did not confirm name.

Jmo/

Regarding the PEOPLE timeline's 6:30 to 7:32 PM Mystery Hour, did Jessica arrive on Herron Road at the beginning of that interval, or at the end? Or is the wording purposely ambiguous because they don't know? If it was at the end, and the motorist called the fire in at 8:09 PM, that is 37 minutes later. If Ben Chambers was quoted as saying that Jessica and her car were burning for at least 30 minutes before the fire department was called, then why is that hour so important? Sounds like things started to really happen sometime -after- that hour.

JMO

Thanks, DeDee, I haven't had a chance to read the article. So Champion states in the article the only people cleared are still Bryan Rudd, Ali Alsanai and Sanford (who is Sanford)? DT and GM are the individuals from this tv interview shortly after her death?

<snip>

Did the interviewer ask about other individual(s) or if Champion has POIs or specific suspects?

<snip>

Jmo/

These are just some random thoughts as I read these posts.

I am still trying to reconcile Ben's comment that Jessica's car was burning for at least 30 minutes before the fire department was called. Now,I am trying to figure out the first fire and where it all fits??

Detective Barry Thompson has said Ben has never been a suspect. Lisa has begged to be charged or cleared.

In the People's story Champion does not mention Ben being cleared.I believe the District Attorney trumps Sheriff Darby and Inspector Barry Thompson's proclamations.As an aside both Ben and Lisa have been quoted as having the utmost faith in Detective Thompson finding the killers.

I have always been puzzeled by Ben and Lisa's comment's. Ben stated very early on Jessica had fluid squirted into her mouth.Ben also commented she was walking on fire on Herron Road. Also,Lisa contributed to the TL a lengthy cell phone conversation;interestingly Champion omitted her call in the TL then later blew off the call as very brief. Lisa said Jessica was alert and spoke to MedVac & nurses in Memphis. I could continue on-but I think you get the idea of why I listen to them both in bewilderment & skepticism.

On Jessica's FB page early on someone commented vaguely that step-brother Chris Hudson drove a souped up car with loud pipes. I just thought what an weird post. Just another small detail that I have filed away in my dustbin of odds and ends.

These are my musings on your comments. Of course if my memory has failed;please correct me. I welcome criticism.

Please not not repost unless linked to Webseluths.These are my thoughts and no one else's.
:cow:

http://www.people.com/article/jessica-chambers-investigators-learn-more-about-mystery-hour

Mississippi authorities investigating last year's brutal murder of 19-year-old Jessica Chambers say they know who she was with during the so-called "mystery hour" before she showed up at Herron Road in Courtland, where she was found burned alive in her car last December 6.

I think the People article (linked above) that specifically mentions that authorities know who JC was with during hour 630-730p is new information. Does anyone think the individual(s) Jessica was with volunteered information?

Jmo/

So true. There are so many shady things going on in this area of Mississippi, I often wonder if the truth will ever come out in this case. After sleuthing the area, some of the players, and the gangs/gang activity associated, if there were a much larger sting operation lurking in the background (say.....regarding counterfeiting $100 bills), would the apprehension of JC's murderers take any type of precedence?

JMO, but anyone that thinks "nothing like that would be happening in small town USA" is being naive. :moo:

Also, everyone talks about Boone Mister, but wasn't DT married to Boone's brother, Pat.....the namesake of her son?

ALL JMO

[video=youtube;nVjpiwgs6fc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVjpiwgs6fc[/video]

By the way, as far as Jessica speaking name sounding like Erick, maybe she was saying initials, like R.K. Just throwing another possibility out there, and looks like from your summary of article Champion did not confirm name.

Jmo/

Sanford= JC's ex boyfriend, Travis Sanford

TS was incarcerated, at the time, for burglarizing a business, IIRC.

JMO

From the People mag TL:

6:30 P.M. - Mystery Hour: Police say they now know who Jessica was with from 6:30 to 7:32 P.M., when she arrived on Herron Road. Says Champion: "That hour holds the key to solving our case. I'm cautiously optimistic." (color added by me)

Since around December 14, 2014, LEO was unsure of where JC was during the 6:30 time when they know that she returned to Courtland but they knew, for sure, that she was at her CS at 7:32.

In the People TL, LEO is informing the public that they now know who Jessica was with during that (missing) hour. They did not claim to know where she was during that hour of 6:30-7:32.

The ambush, to use People's word, began at 7:32. Who knows how long it took the perps to set the scene with her car on top of the death knoll, pouring the gas on her car and saturating the tires and interior, squirting her mouth with lighter fluid and finally setting it all afire? The 911 call came in at 8:09 so that's 37 minutes, as you've stated, at the CS before CVFD was notified and another 4 minutes until the first responder arrived. That gives the perps opportunity to completely set the scene and get away without a trace.

Listen to the first two minutes of this interview of a smiling Ali. The first thing he tells us is that he has been cleared. Then, he can't decide how long it was after he saw Jessica and when he saw her burned car. Was it 90 minutes or 3 hours?

[video=youtube;vLHEmmzphjw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLHEmmzphjw[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member