MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 ; Quinton Tellis Indicted - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tellis was booked into the very place I worked before I retired.

I had read some of the posts concerning Jessica Chambers on the first thread and got sidetracked with another murder as well as some missing children cases. Jessica Chambers murder was so horrible and just made me sick.

Meing Chen Hsiao's murder was horrible also. This is a rather large area being a college town with 2 towns connected via the river, but nothing like that usually ever happens around here. It caused quite a stir and everyone wanted the murderer caught ASAP.

I am so very sorry this happened to these two young women. Now I am going to read Jessica Chamber's threads. I'm sorry, but death is not even enough for Tellis, JMO!

Why? I don't get it. Why is it so important for MDE to have been involved?

LE places QT onsite around 7:26 p.m. But JC's first responders did not appear until 8:13 p.m. This leaves a large window. There is no conclusive suggestion yet regarding two important things for me. The first is how did QT arrive and leave the crime scene; secondly, where was the container of accelerant? Am I to assume that QT followed JC in another car, or traveled there with her, with a can of gasoline? Did QT disappear into the woods on foot after the crime, and toss a container which has yet to be found? In the case of MDE, there is circumstantial evidence which suggests that MDE is capable of using an accelerant to harm another human being, and this speaks volumes. In the video, his demeanor and askance glancing suggests that he knows much more than he wishes to tell Theresa. Finally, according to some criminologists, arsons like to place themselves close to their crimes, and be involved in the investigations. Isn't that what MDE is doing in that video all the while making those looks and those comments?

This is not to say that I am offering up a plea of innocence for QT. It is however to imply that I need physical evidence placing him closer in time to her sudden immolation -- while at the same time, I'd like to see MDE placed in the hands of some grueling interrogation.

Also, let's remind ourselves that JC's alleged statements made, while she had been on fire for minutes to the extent that 98% of her body was burned, has not been confirmed by LE at any point, even as they have been asked multiple times to confirm this.

How do we even know that what JC was trying to verbalize was the answer to the question "who did this to you?" She might have been trying to communicate something unrelated to the question because she either didn't comprehend the question or she was ignoring the question to say something more pressing (possibly relating to her injuries).

I have missed a few months due to real life, when did LE place MDE there? Or where did you read this? TIA :)

oh dear...thanks, octobermoon. That first sentence needs to be edited from MDE into QT. I will do that now!

So are we sapose to believe that this was the only guy involved .I think there was more then just this one guy involved here..

He could have told her his name was Eric...He's a murderer-murderers lie. Just look at his rap sheet...

So are we sapose to believe that this was the only guy involved .I think there was more then just this one guy involved here..
Unfortunately JC associated with the dregs of society: thieves, addicts, pushers, cookers, hookers, batterers ...you name it and you'd find probably that JC was acquainted with that person. I don't wish to degrade JC but it is necessary to understand just exactly where she stood within the Panola Co. crime environment. Keeping that in mind, that is one of the reasons why there are some many possible suspects.

I'm sorry if this is too graphic, but if her tongue was burned...... The "t" sound, "l" sound and "s" sound all require use of the tongue. Try to say Tellis without using your tongue. It will sound a lot like Eric.

This makes the most sense to me, thanks for putting it out there.

BTW has anybody come across another case with as many red herrings as Jessica's??
Why do you think those red herring came about? They're not the organic type, which arise naturally from circumstances. No. These red herring that you note were injected into the case, and meant to serve an agenda. So as red herring do, they've deflected from the truth. Focused attention in the wrong direction. Now who would do such a thing, and on such a large scale? No one who truly cares about justice for Jessica .

JMO

Evil lurks eveywhere street corners, trap houses, Dr.offices, churches list goes on...it's everywhere. Crime doesn't just occur or caused by one class of people. Crap like this can happen to anybody by anybody. Shouldn't matter who she hung out with. Wouldn't matter if she was a hooker getting beat to death because she didn't want to hop in that car with who ever. Shouldn't matter who she hung out with period. Jessica wasn't less than anybody she didn't deserve this.

I notice he also had a break up back in 2013.......I don't know if break up is the right term, it sounds like she up and left him. It appears he took it pretty hard, seeing how vocal he was and whining about it for quite awhile. Not really what you would expect from a "gangster".

This may be an indicator of where some of his rage came from when he had problems with women. Obviously, the woman that left him back in 2013 escaped with her life, where as other women who may have tried to break things off with him may not have.

Are they saying what the evidence is or will we have to wait until after the trial?

Why was the "community" so quiet about this guy? Did he have help? Did her friends know they were dating? So many questions...

RBBM

JMO

Vice Lords

These gangs are deeply embedded in this community. No one else wants to suffer retribution, and in a small town, people talk a lot, and if someone was seen talking to LE, they would have been a target.

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members