MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County, Dec 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the theory on how she was set on fire? I am assuming she was incapacitated in the car (deep burns in seated position). Then lit up (without being aware of). Why was she incapacitated?

looking for her car keys.

Thank you!!

HZQyzDn.gif

I, along with many others, really appreciate you posting tweets. You went above and beyond with your time and effort.

I find this ridiculous to be honest! The State doesn't believe their own witnesses (first responders) who testified that they heard Jessica say "ERIC"... why bring them in, in the first place? I'd actually be really annoyed and feel insulted if the state called me in as a witness, then publicly announced that I wasn't credible, that I didn't hear what I testified to hearing! It's a fact, SOME people HEAR better than others.

Have any of those first responders responded to a victim who had burns on 98% of their bodies and soot coming out of their nose and mouth? Let's be real here.

HZQyzDn.gif

I, along with many others, really appreciate you posting tweets. You went above and beyond with your time and effort.

You're all very welcome! Remember too, I learnt from the MASTER! If it hadn't been for you posting and explaining how to post the tweets on a laptop I'd not have been able to offer my assistance! Again, thank you!!

Have any of those first responders responded to a victim who had burns on 98% of their bodies and soot coming out of their nose and mouth? Let's be real here.
Excuse me? I am being real here! Those first responders, spoke to Jessica Chambers. *We know of her condition* She gave them the name "Eric". I'm sorry, I cannot ignore that. You may choose to do so, if you wish, but I cannot.

Excuse me? I am being real here! Those first responders, spoke to Jessica Chambers. *We know of her condition* She gave them the name "Eric". I'm sorry, I cannot ignore that. You may choose to do so, if you wish, but I cannot.

Perfectly fine, but do consider what a person who has burns on 98% of their body with soot coming out of their nose and mouth might sound like. Perhaps in that condition, she might not sound normal. She died from that condition, soooooooo............ I don't think any of really know of that condition. She was smoking pot, then she was suddenly doused in gasoline and burned on 98% of her body. Soot coming out of her nose and mouth. This is a condition we truly don't know of . Very rare.

Also, have you considered that she only knew this person for two weeks? He could have told her anything he wanted her to hear. He's not a nice person

She also game them the word Yombers. That sweet baby was next to dead, her lips, tongue, and throat were torched. God bless her

I thought JC had contact with Aunty Sha-Sha that morning/afternoon either by phone or in person. ? Anyone else recall that as well?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

If I was on that jury I would totally disregard the assumption of a half a dozen or so witnesses who were not sure what JC had said. Some said they "thought" she said Eric and others "thought" she said Derek. Logic says to me she said drink. It just stands to reason she would be desperate for a drink, and she did tell responders she was thirsty. So again, apparently no one was certain what she tried to say...all assumption and guess work. Plus there were responders sharing their opinions of what they "thought" she said.

IMO the timeline of that day and all the corresponding evidence would be my main focus. I would take into consideration the fact QT lied on numerous occasions and eventually admitted to the truth when confronted with the facts/evidence.The facts are what I would hang my hat on. I hope the jurors don't get too bogged down focusing on something with no certainty or clarity. ALL MOO.

Timeline
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...imeline-jessica-chambers-final-day/765820001/

Oh I missed a LOT!! Thanks again for keeping up with tweets and discussion here! I've finally caught up - you all ended about 4:45am my time.

Will be here (hopefully!!) at 5pm my time - 9am CT.

Later!

So, was JCs' interest in him just for selling weed (and whatever)? If not, why be calling and texting and chauffeuring? it seems like she always included Kesha, and even expected that Kesha would be with her that night. JMO

His "Big Mike" alibi shows how dumb he is, too. Did he really think Big Mike would cover for him in a murder/arson? He didn't even know where Big Mike was. Who owned the car that he was driving or in, when he reportedly drove past JC's house while she was napping? JMO

I'd like to start by saying I knew nothing about this case until the first day of trial. Someone in a thread I follow posted about it. So I listened to it on Lawnews. Having said all that I'm not sure I would convict based on the evidence I heard. The things that bother me is the fact she gave a first name on several occasions. When asked, she did not know a last name. She also used the word "they" which means more than one person. Yes, I know she was severely injured but I can't disregard what SHE said. Yes, he (QT) lied about things regarding the events of that day. I find it suspect but not sure the State proved their case.

I have since learned of his other murder charge in Louisiana. Based on that, it's possible he could have murdered JC but that's JMO. The jury may or may not know this fact (rumors/facts/news spread fast in small communities) but even so they can not convict him of this murder (JC) based on such knowledge.

I wish they would have asked her "Eric did this to you?" and she could or would have nodded as an affirmative.
IMPO I feel the jury will take JC's "dying declaration of the name Eric" to heart.

I don't have a lot of time invested in this case like the rest of you so please don't take offense at my words/thoughts.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

I'd like to start by saying I knew nothing about this case until the first day of trial. Someone in a thread I follow posted about it. So I listened to it on Lawnews. Having said all that I'm not sure I would convict based on the evidence I heard. The things that bother me is the fact she gave a first name on several occasions. When asked, she did not know a last name. She also used the word "they" which means more than one person. Yes, I know she was severely injured but I can't disregard what SHE said. Yes, he (QT) lied about things regarding the events of that day. I find it suspect but not sure the State proved their case.

I have since learned of his other murder charge in Louisiana. Based on that, it's possible he could have murdered JC but that's JMO. The jury may or may not know this fact (rumors/facts/news spread fast in small communities) but even so they can not convict him of this murder (JC) based on such knowledge.

I wish they would have asked her "Eric did this to you?" and she could or would have nodded as an affirmative.
IMPO I feel the jury will take JC's "dying declaration of the name Eric" to heart.

I don't have a lot of time invested in this case like the rest of you so please don't take offense at my words/thoughts.

I am in a similar position...very difficult to get those first responding witnesses out of my mind...one by one...Eric ....Eric...Eric.
I have no doubt our discussion here is pretty similar to what is going on with the jury....I think the tendency is to feel he was there but so was Eric...who did what? Is that enough reasonable doubt...for some it could be.

When did she say "they?"

Where did "Eric" come from to get to Heron Rd?

There was no "Eric" or "Derrick" contacted by QT. Remember, QT's cell phone records were obtained and gone through with a fine tooth comb. The only people contacting QT were the women he was juggling. His phone was off at the time. He claims he called his girlfriend in Louisiana when he was walking to his sister's to borrow her SUV. There was no call to anyone named "Eric" or "Derrick."

So let's work backwards logically:

- QT contacted no one about this crime and he lived on his phone.

- There was no call on QT's or JC's phones to anyone with the name of "Eric" or "Derrick," and no calls to anyone at all in the hour+ before JC was driven to Heron Rd.

- QT himself didn't know at 7pm he was going to murder JC and burn her up. How do we know this? Because he was improvising as he went. He had to borrow his sister's SUV, go get the gas from the shed, drive back to Heron Rd, and light JC's car on fire.

- QT hatched that plan spur of the moment, when he drove back from Heron Rd to get the gas from the shed around 7:50pm.

- Do you think some random dude named "Eric" just so happened to show up at JC's car, someone she knew or he announced his name and then light the car on fire?

- How did this "Eric" or "Derrick" learn about JC's car being at that spot where she was burned? (there was no call to/from QT to anyone during this period of time).

I have a tough time reconciling how someone could find reasonable doubt because of the "Eric" issue, yet disregard the timeline evidence: the cell phone data/surveillance videos and all the detail that went into it to show how it lined up perfectly for QT to have been the perp... He's guilty, imo.

All jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member