MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County, Dec 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is there a question? will we get to hear it? I suspect it is regarding the commission of the crime ALONE.

Wonder why Leah isn't posting about a note to the judge....

Bravo - please keep us updated on that!!!

Totally agree. But I think the prosecution went "light" on this one to preserve the most necessary witnesses for the next trial. Either way, he will never get out, although a conviction for this one would be really great for the Chambers family.

I disagree. I think they went for broke, since that is what Panola County, or the State of Mississippi, or both would be if they spent any more effort on this crime. Even if the state prevails and convicts, they are looking at years and possibly decades of funding efforts to combat appeals.

In criminal cases, it is apparent to me a defendant holds all the cards when it comes to funding. The state not only expends enormous amounts of money on investigation, incarceration, and prosecution, but they also spend money on an indigent defendant's defense, and subsequent appeals which they have no control over. Seems very lopsided to me: state builds, defense destroys; state must be 100% right, defense must find only one thing wrong. In baseball at one time they moved the distance between the mound and the plate to make the contest between pitchers and batters more equitable. Long overdue in criminal proceedings, IMO, at least from my watching this one trial.

JMO

Regards,
Clouseau

Leah Beth Bolton‏Verified account @LeahBethFOX13 3m3 minutes ago
Have heard reports in media lot that jurors passed a note asking a question. Not sure what question was yet #JessicaChambers

Leah Beth Bolton‏Verified account @LeahBethFOX13 1m1 minute ago
Leah Beth Bolton Retweeted Leah Beth Bolton
Also, saw courtroom clear out. They may be reviewing footage from Tellis interview or surveillance again #JessicaChambers

[video=twitter;919953595725991936]https://twitter.com/LeahBethFOX13/status/919953595725991936[/video]

If the sex was such a big issue with QT, I would think that he would have raped her before he killed her.I don't doubt that he was bugging her for sex all the time, but I think if there is a motive to kill her, it may be more having to do with drugs. JMO He had 3 women who wanted to get together with him that night......if he just had to have sex with someone. JMO

Agree and per testimony he had already spoke with lady in Monroe at 4:15 so it wasn't spur of moment alibi. I wonder if he sent the out of character text to JC to the wrong female.. Since he had 3 going on and it looked like something he and that other female spoke like that. time line closing 1.JPG

Oops - I see you "got" Leah's tweets too Bravo! I'll let you do them. :)

I don't recall other trials where they clear the courtroom for a jury questions?? Must be Mississippi.... :judge:

Agree and per testimony he had already spoke with lady in Monroe at 4:15 so it wasn't spur of moment alibi..

The spur of the moment alibi was his call then txt to Jessica telling her sorry he couldn't hang out with her that evening as his girlfriend was coming.

He sent that text right before he called his girlfriend in Louisiana, and he had already been hanging out with Jessica 4 minutes before.

I think they clear the courtroom for the jury to see video as there isn't a screen in the jury room.

[video=twitter;919952943327141888]https://twitter.com/JBroachWMC/status/919952943327141888[/video]

Agree and per testimony he had already spoke with lady in Monroe at 4:15 so it wasn't spur of moment alibi. I wonder if he sent the out of character text to JC to the wrong female.. Since he had 3 going on and it looked like something he and that other female spoke like that. View attachment 124814

BBM

So, did the defense put her on the stand and have her testify to this?... Did she tell investigators they had made plans? You're stating it as fact that's why I'm asking...

All jmo.

I don't recall other trials where they clear the courtroom for a jury questions?? Must be Mississippi.... :judge:

No question really Niner. It was a request to view on the monitor that we saw in the Courtroom. Apparently evidence is back with the Jurors but if they want to see anything that was played on the monitor in Court they request and go into Courtroom.

The spur of the moment alibi was his call then txt to Jessica telling her sorry he couldn't hang out with her that evening as his girlfriend was coming.

He sent that text right before he called his girlfriend in Louisiana, and he had already been hanging out with Jessica 4 minutes before.

Yet he had already talked to the lady at 415 and had not sent $ could be he was telling her he was on way to send it. JMHO

Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
Agree and per testimony he had already spoke with lady in Monroe at 4:15 so it wasn't spur of moment alibi. I wonder if he sent the out of character text to JC to the wrong female.. Since he had 3 going on and it looked like something he and that other female spoke like that. time line closing 1.JPG

QUOTE=heidisams;13695599]BBM

So, did the defense put her on the stand and have her testify to this?... Did she tell investigators they had made plans? Your stating it as fact that's why I'm asking...

All jmo.

RBBM, I am simply referring to as presented into evidence. That is why I posted the ss.If you look at the ss where witness Paul fingers are it states this.

When did she say "they?"
I went back and listened to CHs testimony and did not hear it. Please forgive me, I may have misspoke. I could have sworn I heard that though.

I also listened to JMs testimony again and he did not say that either.

One thing JM did ask JC was "Was anybody else with you?" JC said "No"

So as an outsider looking in on this trial I can only speculate that she came across someone she knew (but not well enough to know a last name) on that road because she said no one was with her.

Who was the man that was at the scene that one of the FR saw and told to leave? He had on one shirt then took it off and was seen walking off in a white shirt. Did they ever run that tag number? Did they ever send someone out to talk to him? These are all questions in my mind.

Yes I know the passenger seat was laid back when they found her and the car. I know QT said they had sex in that car, in that seat, in that position. However when asked if "Was anybody with you" she said "no"

If QT was with her in that car (say from point A to point B) wouldn't she had said yes? She seemed to be answering their question to the best of her ability.

I think it's possible QT did it but not 100% convinced based on the testimony given.

JMO

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

RBBM, I am simply referring to as presented into evidence. That is why I posted the ss.If you look at the ss where witness Paul fingers are it states this.

Thank you... Did investigators ever interview her, if so, did she recall these calls and what they discussed?

All jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member