Presumed Located MS - Michael Fulgham, 34, Starkville, May 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
m_oldsl5262017111003AM.jpg

Oktibbeha County Sheriff's Department is looking for a Starkville man who has been out of contact with family for about two weeks.

Lt. Brett Watson said it appears Michael Fulgham, 34, recently left his home on his own free will, but law enforcement still hope to make contact with him after his wife filed a missing person's report.
May be driving a red, 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara sport utility vehicle with the Mississippi license plate KUJ 778.

http://www.cdispatch.com/news/article.asp?aid=58435

Ohmygoodness if that picture doesn't melt your heart you don't have one.

I hope he is found safe, and soon.

His FB says he just got married in Feb 2017. Strange the wife is not mentioned at all.

He is officially reported as a missing person. However he packed all his belongings and left in his wife's vehicle while she was out of town. He's had no communication with anyone and his phone is now disconnected. Unfortunately this isn't the first time this happened. It's happened several times previously. The last time he was on the run for three years. Michael is currently on parole but his parole officer has opted not to violate him yet. This is why he is merely classified as missing. And yes that racist profile on fb is his. His excuse was he had to do and say what he had to in order to survive in prison. But yet he continued posting that hatred after he was out. He has a long criminal history. However I do hope that so much publicity will help find him quicker this time. I'm his ex wife and the mother of his children. It would be nice to have some answers for them about where he is. I encourage all of you to share this so hopefully we have a quicker resolution. Three years previously was a long time for them not to know where their father is.

He is officially reported as a missing person. However he packed all his belongings and left in his wife's vehicle while she was out of town. He's had no communication with anyone and his phone is now disconnected. Unfortunately this isn't the first time this happened. It's happened several times previously. The last time he was on the run for three years. Michael is currently on parole but his parole officer has opted not to violate him yet. This is why he is merely classified as missing. And yes that racist profile on fb is his. His excuse was he had to do and say what he had to in order to survive in prison. But yet he continued posting that hatred after he was out. He has a long criminal history. However I do hope that so much publicity will help find him quicker this time. I'm his ex wife and the mother of his children. It would be nice to have some answers for them about where he is. I encourage all of you to share this so hopefully we have a quicker resolution. Three years previously was a long time for them not to know where their father is.

I hope he's safe for his children's sake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We certainly appreciate it. Prayers are much appreciated for all involved because it becomes very complicated. With that being said the more publicity it gets it has two effects. It becomes difficult for family because of the publicity and inquiring people asking difficult questions but it also helps find him faster. So I've communicated this to my children and they understand that this helps find him and fortunately those close to my children have enough respect not to bring it up around them. So please pass along the info in whatever ways you can. Praying for a speedy resolution this time.

I read a comment on the original post from the sheriff's dept where on July 25th a guy claims to have talked to saying he is in Covington, GA. Trying to follow up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back