MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a missing kid about 6months to a year ago.... they searched everywhere, and he was right in the trunk all along. I'm sorry I can't remember his name. You'd think they search everywhere, but sometimes they don't!

Pennsylvania? ny? I remember.... it was last summer.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I just saw this on my local news. My first thought was that she might have followed a pet into the woods. I'm worried about car trunks, ponds and a random passer-by. Yes, it's rural so it's hard to imagine someone snatching her, but it's happened before. I've read about the case but can't remember the details. I think it was in north MS near Pontotoc.

They have issued an AA but there was no mention of a car.

The weather was beautiful here all weekend with a high in the upper 70's today. The low tonight is supposed to be low 40's and colder and rainy all week.

WT???
Madison County Sheriff Randy Tucker said the toddler went missing around 10 a.m. Saturday morning, but his office didn't receive a phone call until 4 p.m. Saturday afternoon.

MISSING AT 10AM....le NOT CALLED UNTIL 4PM!!!!!

Mr. L an RSO lives w/in a three mile radius. Was convicted of aggravated sexual assault of a child when he was 19. But in another state. This may mean he was sleeping with a 16yo at the time. He was in TX for the original charge.

Wait, Mr. Lewis, who also was a child crime wasn't on my original list! He was on the list after I put in their address to the Mississippi search.

Owner's of the home come up clean so far. Wonder how long the Lewis family has rented and if they are active in the community?

I found the parents Facebook pages, it appears that there might be 5 or 6 kids in the house. I really hope she is found quickly!

Oh god. I didn't realize their last name was Lewis and the RSO near by is also Lewis :(

I feel sick.

I found the parents Facebook pages, it appears that there might be 5 or 6 kids in the house. I really hope she is found quickly!

you had better luck than me, lol;, i still cant find a fb page.

She's been gone over night........... all day yesterday since 10/11am
and all day today.....

:tantrum:

I don't feel good about the chances of her being found safely.

I hope, but... damn.
ETA, polygraphs done??

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads