MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the hubby just reveal...weeks later...that he knew nothing of the fraud? Did he think Mom was just being arrested for the concealed weapon for the heck of it? I personally haven't seen much emotion from this guy regarding Myra or Mom. Just a nice family photo on FB after disappearance/arrest and every seems fairly happy.

I am not saying that the family is involved, I just find the lack of emotion and lack of pleas for the return of Myra frustrating. The ongoing silence in this case is unbelievable. You would have to bring me in from the woods, streets, media each day.

I hide shoe purchases from my husband...thats about it. And I am usually found out.

I am so sad for this little lady. Myra you have not been forgotten.

Why would the hubby just reveal...weeks later...that he knew nothing of the fraud? Did he think Mom was just being arrested for the concealed weapon for the heck of it? I personally haven't seen much emotion from this guy regarding Myra or Mom. Just a nice family photo on FB after disappearance/arrest and every seems fairly happy.

I am not saying that the family is involved, I just find the lack of emotion and lack of pleas for the return of Myra frustrating. The ongoing silence in this case is unbelievable. You would have to bring me in from the woods, streets, media each day.

I hide shoe purchases from my husband...thats about it. And I am usually found out.

To be fair, I believe he answered a question that was asked. The question wasn't asked before of him.

I think it's easier than people realize to hide these things from a spouse. I saw it in my own sister's marriage. With that said, it did take the help of his mother to achieve it.

I don't know how I feel about the dad, so I'm not defending him. Just thinking out loud.

Good Lord this baby isn't found yet?! I really hope the silence means LE is working tirelessly behind the scenes. {{{Myra}}}

It's being asked if the Myra's mothers page can be posted. Here is the initial post and question.

I may be wrong sweetie, but I think ANYTHING that will lead to finding this baby, can be posted, but not discussed. Salem will correct me if I am wrong. Thank you for loving this precious child! You are amazing in your quest to find her!! :loveyou:

To be fair, I believe he answered a question that was asked. The question wasn't asked before of him.

I think it's easier than people realize to hide these things from a spouse. I saw it in my own sister's marriage. With that said, it did take the help of his mother to achieve it.

I don't know how I feel about the dad, so I'm not defending him. Just thinking out loud.

Thanks! Yes, it is unfortunate that these things happen. I come from a broken home and there are a lot of things I am sure my Father hid from my Mother!

I have been sitting on my hands in this case, but sometimes I can't help myself and have to unleash a little.

I think we can agree that there is a clear disconnect in terms of communication with Myra's parents. Especially on the day she went missing.

MOO

I noticed the "Active Search" tag came off of this thread...does this mean the AA has been cancelled for Myra? Has LE stopped searching? Myra, we haven't forgotten you, sweet girl.

Thinking about Little Myra every day. Where are you, Little One?

Is it against TOS to post a video from a Parent of a missing child's Facebook? I just ran across it, and it is showing little Myra dancing at a parade...nothing negative..just her dancing.

Just to clarify, no one has been named a POI in sweet Myra's case. So no linking or discussion to any ones FB page, that includes all family.

Hope that helps,

Cp

Where's Myra?

Excuse my sense of the macabre, but how many cemeteries are there in Camden? I'm thinking of someone in a confused state of mind whom might look to lay a small child to rest in hallowed ground, particularly in the Camden area.
I see from wiki, there is 'Kirkwood' - would a local know how secluded this is and/or are there others around the township?

My Thanks button doesn't always work for some reason so first of all, I just want to say THANKS to all of you for keeping this thread active. I don't contribute much cause I really just don't know what to think anymore but am here daily keeping up with the posts and local media when reported on. Didn't see any newscasts over the weekend so not sure if there was anything said about Myra. I fear this is going cold and we'll never know what happened. I pray earnestly that something leads to Myra's whereabouts and I hold on to just a sliver of hope that she will found safe. I know that's not realistic this far in but hope is all we've got...

Bumping hugs and kisses your way sweet Myra.

So no. Thank you. :bump:

According to this updated article from yesterday, Myra's case has been classified as an abduction and the search for her has been called off. The family also held a vigil last evening.

Madison County, MS -
According to the Madison County Sheriff's Department, they are calling off the search for 2-year-old Myra Lewis. The Madison County Sheriff's Department confirms to WJTV News Channel 12 that Myra's case has now been ruled as an abduction and that they are calling off the search for her.

http://www.wjtv.com/story/24872095/myra-lewis-case-classified-as-abduction

I guess the family who was polygraphed apparently passed. I fear there will never be answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer